Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Decorum?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Decorum?

https://sports.yahoo.com/why-nba-fru...195157615.html

Good morning, humans!

Normally I would not even waste the energy that it takes to blink my eyes on an article about baskeetbawl and by extension niggers, but I couldn't pass this one up.
    The article addresses why The League is frustrated with the Dallas Mavericks because they are acting like niggers. What the fuck did you expect? They are NIGGERS!!! The shriek and scream, jump up and down, and ook and eek their lungs out on every play. I am surprised that they don't try to muh-dik each other on the bench, seeing as how worked up they get. An NBA bench is truly the jungle brought inside. I hate the NBA to begin with, and this story just adds fuel to the fire.

Look at what you have. Fucking apes with amazingly low intelligence, more money than most people, fame, adoration, as much of the muh-dik as they could ever want, and so many other perks-of-niggerness that they probably don't feel like they need to act civilized. These are overgrown monkeys with an overdeveloped muh-dik drive and underdeveloped brains. Have you ever watched an animal playing with an object? That's what you have with NBA-ggers.

I am not going to write some long diatribe here. Niggers are animals. The NBA-ggers are just a microchasm of niggerness as a whole. No matter where you see more than two niggers together, niggerness will ensue. Frankly, I would rather hang out with a banana slug before I would hang out with a nigger.

I will close with this.... FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way the give the Nigger Bakkabawl Association a big “fuck you”is to simply ignore and not watch! And that’s what I do!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can pay niggers billions, it will still be an uncivilized monkey. It can drive the latest luxury car, it's still an animal. Educate it, it still thinks in bixnood. They are what they are.

But the mudsharks who fancy niggers, those are especially vile. And their god awful half-breeds, even more disgusting.

Sports just need to end so there will be no more rich niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You can pay niggers billions, it will still be an uncivilized monkey. It can drive the latest luxury car, it's still an animal. Educate it, it still thinks in bixnood. They are what they are.

But the mudsharks who fancy niggers, those are especially vile. And their god awful half-breeds, even more disgusting.

A. Wyatt Mann, among his many great creations, addressed those two very well:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1469252187702-0.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	19926 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5dbdb59297cc05ba2ef8d53b2d461ac3d710b917.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19927
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The way the give the Nigger Bakkabawl Association a big “fuck you”is to simply ignore and not watch! And that’s what I do!
    SAME here!! I HATE apefricoon tree hockey!!

10. Likes Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    A. Wyatt Mann, among his many great creations, addressed those two very well:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1469252187702-0.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	19926 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5dbdb59297cc05ba2ef8d53b2d461ac3d710b917.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19927
    The first one with a Michael Jordan caricature, I've seen. The second one, I haven't. Glad you put it up here for me to laugh at and expand on my niggerology studies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

So true, and I"ve said it before. Put a nigger in a 2K designer suit, pay it a fortune, let it buy a (tacky, ostenatious) mansion, give it a Rolls Royce, and put a blond whore on its arm but just lightly scratch the surface and the violent, low-IQ jungle nigga with a bone it its nose and chucking a spear is right there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy liked this post