Close

Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool NFL nig Dwayne Haskins made good in car wreck

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...ns-dead-at-24/

Believe me, I have no idea who this deleted monkey is, I'm just reporting the good news....I'm just the messenger.

A NFL spook was just made good after being hit by a car in Florida. You can be assured it was cracked out and behaving like a raging monkey in TNB fashion. You can guarantee it was up to no good. The media will protect the dead coon within its limitless messages of sympathy, rest assured. Niggers must not be blamed for anything. They have immunity from the truth.

Bye coon !

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...ns-dead-at-24/

Believe me, I have no idea who this deleted monkey is, I'm just reporting the good news....I'm just the messenger.

A NFL spook was just made good after being hit by a car in Florida. You can be assured it was cracked out and behaving like a raging monkey in TNB fashion. You can guarantee it was up to no good. The media will protect the dead coon within its limitless messages of sympathy, rest assured. Niggers must not be blamed for anything. They have immunity from the truth.

Bye coon !

Was he running in the middle of the street? How can he get hit by a car? Can the driver be charged with a hate crime?

3. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Was he running in the middle of the street? How can he get hit by a car? Can the driver be charged with a hate crime?
    You can guarantee the time the media has reengineered the truth, poor or' nigger was just out jogging for some tea and skittles and nipping to Kohls to buy a new bow tie for its science club inauguration that evening.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was probably doing monkeyshines in the road, daring other cars to hit it. I hope the car is ok, unless of course it's a hooptie.

(might have to click to play this)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crossdressing_nigger.gif 
Views:	73 
Size:	487.4 KB 
ID:	19392
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently he was on a limited access road (expressway or highway) and was hit by a dump truck. Probably drunk or high as a kite.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    De-Wayne got hit by a dump truck, that probably weighed slightly more than his mammy.
    He was inexplicably crossing oncoming traffic, on a major 3 lane highway. He ordered batwings, and got batwings.
    He came into the NFL as a problem child, much like Geno Smiff. When the Giants picked no-name QB Daniel Jones
    with the 6th pick, he immediately started tweeting derogatory shit talk, teamed up with malcontent ex-Giant nigger
    Odell Beckham. He got picked 15th, by the Washington Shitskins, where he was a complete bust, who rode the bench
    for most of two seasons before being released. His awful work ethic was openly condemned by coach Ron Rivera.
    He ended up as a 3rd string QB on the Steelers, where he never got on the field. He was then put out of his misery by
    a dump truck. The end.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just coming here to post this because I found the headline so amusing:

NFL quarterback Dwayne Haskins killed in South Florida by a dump truck
    Even dump trucks hate niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently he was on a limited access road (expressway or highway) and was hit by a dump truck. Probably drunk or high as a kite.

Had to be.

FHP said Haskins was walking on a "limited access facility (highway/expressway) for unknown reasons" around 6:37 a.m.
    "Unknown reasons" to a human. No telling what the reasons of a nigger could be. Reasoning is not their forte.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of it. But then again I know nothing of the NFL. One less nigger means maybe 3 less mudsharks, so maybe 9 less sprog abominations. A lot of innocent lives were spared by the dump truck.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    De-Wayne got hit by a dump truck, that probably weighed slightly more than his mammy.
    He was inexplicably crossing oncoming traffic, on a major 3 lane highway. He ordered batwings, and got batwings.
    He came into the NFL as a problem child, much like Geno Smiff. When the Giants picked no-name QB Daniel Jones
    with the 6th pick, he immediately started tweeting derogatory shit talk, teamed up with malcontent ex-Giant nigger
    Odell Beckham. He got picked 15th, by the Washington Shitskins, where he was a complete bust, who rode the bench
    for most of two seasons before being released. His awful work ethic was openly condemned by coach Ron Rivera.
    He ended up as a 3rd string QB on the Steelers, where he never got on the field. He was then put out of his misery by
    a dump truck. The end.
    "He ordered batwings, and got batwings." Love it, and so true - for every nigger that earns itself a Darwin Award.

Daniel Jones is White, and nigger Duh-wayne's verbal attacks on him were racially motivated because of the myth that niggaz be superior affletes an sheeit. Final score for the Stupid Bowl: Rayciss dump truck 1, nigger 0.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/0SoqSsbayrk?t=54

above video; listen to that blonde kiss his ass.

20. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Tried to cross Interstate 595, that is a big 6 lane highway with 2 lane access roads on both sides and big, high conctete barriers. These monkeyshines never cease to amuse me! I feel bad for the poor driver, he probably had to have his truck washed, not to mention being late for where he was going.

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You've just given us a new version of an old joke!

What's the weight difference between an F-550 and a niggerpotamus? About 10 pounds.

How do you make up the difference? Put a heavier bumper on the truck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I was just coming here to post this because I found the headline so amusing:

Even dump trucks hate niggers.
    Haha I am in tears over here laughing. We need a meme of a dump truck with a Klan hood on, running down this nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Haha I am in tears over here laughing. We need a meme of a dump truck with a Klan hood on, running down this nigger.

Well, we know that backhoes hate niggers, especially sows ooking on dey sailfoams.

*click*

Name:	backhoeBuffarillae.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	19421

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if there is anything, including inanimate objects, that don’t hate niggers. I can’t think of anything.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best I can do.

Name:	dump1e-nowater.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	373.8 KB 
ID:	19426

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Best I can do.

Name:	dump1e-nowater.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	373.8 KB 
ID:	19426
    Hahaha, the lynching kkk dump truck! Beautiful.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A. Wyatt Mann's version doesn't show a Klan hood, and actually for that reason I like it better.

Name:	Kukluxknieval.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	19487

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast