That's what the Lame Stream Media is telling us, so it must be true, right? Yeah. Right.

"Little angels, my heart goes out to ur families…." the 54-year-old Spider-Man and Ray actor, who was born and raised in Terrell, Texas, wrote on social media along with a photo of 16 of the 19 school children killed on Tuesday.

"Never thought I would live in a society, a 'Christian society,' where they would let little children die over and over again and still not change any laws," the Oscar winner continued. "If the people in this country are leaders and so-called Christians... if they are going to heaven... I'LL PASS!!!!!"

Foxx ended his post with the hashtag "the devil is busy."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194540815.html

Please, you vile nigger, please do "pass" on going to heaven. But the one thing the nigger accidentally got right is that the devil is busy, trying to make good people follow bad laws that bad people will never follow anyway.

All the gun grabbers act like school mass shootings happen all the time, when one that happens every couple of years is just a standard weekend night in niggerfied cities. I'll tell them what: all these "celebrities" calling for gun control can set an example by firing all their bodyguards, then walking through Chicago alone and unarmed in the middle of the night. Foxx wouldn't last 5 minutes, and not because of any "white supremacists." Other niggers would be the first to muh dikk and kill it as a trophy.

Here's a Judeo-Christian perspective on gun control: thou shalt not steal, including confiscating the guns I own for protecting my family that have never been used to harm an innocent person.