Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool MLB White Sox Niggers and Whigger in Chimp Out Mode over "Rayshist" Remark

A white Yankee Josh Donaldson called a nigger on the Sox, get this, "Jackie" as in Jackie Robinson. So even complimenting those liver lipped baboons is racism.
    After the Yankees' 7-5 win in New York, Anderson, who is a nigger, said Donaldson referred to him as "Jackie" during the game, a reference to MLB legend Jackie Robinson.
    "He just made a, you know, disrespectful comment," Anderson told reporters. "Basically, it was trying to call me Jackie Robinson. Like, ‘What’s up, Jackie?' I don't play like that. I don't really play at all.
    "I wasn't really going to bother nobody today, but he made the comment, and you know it was disrespectful, and I don't think it was called for. Unnecessary."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/white...-racist-jackie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AP22141822905848-copy.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	19865
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are too stupid to know the difference between a compliment and an insult!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly nigger, can't distinguish a complement from an insult but hey, that's the typical mindset of a useless nigger. I'm sure if he were called "majesty", "king", "lord" or "god" he would have been just fine with that wouldn't he? Stupid mother fucker.

5. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Sandy liked this post