Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

University of Illinois Chicago Wants to Cancel the Word ‘Obesity’ Because It’s ‘Racist’

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I describe people as they are. I got friends that are obese. Doesn’t make them bad guys. And I refer to them as “fatso“. And they refer to me as “slim“ and “muscleman“. We’re just describing each other as we really are. What’s wrong with being honest? Maybe the truth will get them on a diet and to the gym with me one day!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Author Amanda Montgomery, RN, argued that race scientists used “fatness and differing body characteristics” to classify black people as “less civilized” and “as a way to justify slavery, racism and classism, and control women,” according to her health brief, entitled “Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health.”
    Race scientists, classifying black people as less civilized ? Now there's a case where we should believe "The science".
    Too bad there are no "race scientists" making any such claims, because they'd be out of a job in 5 seconds.
    Fat, black and ugly is no way to go through life, Amanda. There's no one disputing that the fattest, most disgusting
    women on the planet are black. There are consequences when you stuff yourself with fast food, mapuh bacon, pork
    cracklin's, and buckets of popeye's fried chiggun. There are all sorts of reasons why black women are despised, and
    the one thing they can change, is their disgusting fat bodies. They instead blame raycizzums and 'skriminations....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yetunderilla.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	19873