Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck-sow mammy "demands answer" because school didn't call 911 when a teenaper supposedly had a stroke

A Boston mother said her son's high school called her instead of immediately contacting 911 when he had a stroke, according to multiple reports.

D'Andre Hicks, a 17-year-old student at Henderson Inclusion School, had a stroke in class earlier this month, Boston 25 News reported. According to the report, his mother, Alishia, who was ill, said the nurse called and asked her to pick him up because she did not think he was suffering from a stroke.

"Your professional eye may not see the stroke," Hicks, whose family has a history of strokes, told the outlet. "It's not visible, but if he's telling you he is weak on his left side, please, at this point, I'm pleading with all intensity that I could muster up with no voice. Please get my son to the hospital, please."

CBS News reported that she pressed the school to call 911 because she wouldn't get there quick enough due to being in a wheelchair. According to the report, she claimed it took over a half-hour before the school finally made the call.

D'Andre was transported to a local hospital and received medical treatment. Hicks told Boston 25 News that while in the hospital, her son said: "I can't believe they didn't believe me."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/boston-mo...175224829.html

First, it's a nigger. It's inherently worthless. Sending da ambalamps is going to be a waste of time and money.

Second, we're familiar with niggers having diabetes and heart disease that gives them the life expectancy of primates in the wild, but just what kind of horrible health does a nigger have to have that it has a stroke at 17?

I can't blame the school nurse one bit. A nigger saying "Uhz be feelz week yo" is more likely trying to find an excuse to get out of class, or an excuse to go to the hospital after it just committed a crime. So many niggers ook "Uh kint breeves" or "Hurt a tick, uh beez habbin a hurt a tick" so police have to take them to the hospital, where it's fairly easy for niggers to escape.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you Sandy! Niggers are so fucking lazy and worthless, trying to lie their way out of having to actually do something. That, the nurse probably thought it was just an excuse to get out of class. And who has a fucking stroke at 17 years old anyway? Obese nigger or cracked out nigger!No loss either way!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/boston-mo...175224829.html

First, it's a nigger. It's inherently worthless. Sending da ambalamps is going to be a waste of time and money.

Second, we're familiar with niggers having diabetes and heart disease that gives them the life expectancy of primates in the wild, but just what kind of horrible health does a nigger have to have that it has a stroke at 17?

I can't blame the school nurse one bit. A nigger saying "Uhz be feelz week yo" is more likely trying to find an excuse to get out of class, or an excuse to go to the hospital after it just committed a crime. So many niggers ook "Uh kint breeves" or "Hurt a tick, uh beez habbin a hurt a tick" so police have to take them to the hospital, where it's fairly easy for niggers to escape.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawsuit incoming! If your nigger kid has health problems, maybe you should keep it home with you. It’s not like its brain is absorbing any information a school anyways. Teach the little nigger how to shoot so it can make his homies good.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post