Close

Likes Likes:  72
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

I used to like Subway

I used to like Subway, but then this...
    Nigger monkey puts cold cuts on the toilet, then puts his feet all over the food:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-back.html
    Name:  subway jumanne b993ac5d7e364ddd.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  148.1 KB

Aspiring rapper. You don't say? What a f'ing NIGGER!
    What is it with niggers and playing with food like a monkey??? They all do it and it's wierd!

And NOW THIS...
    Name:  nigger gross ugly chimpanzee Simone-Biles.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  19.3 KB

nigger gross ugly chimpanzee mini-hulk turd lunatic Simone Biles as a spooksman.
    Super gross especially that second pic. Talk about lost my ape-etite.

Why people keep giving money to this egotistical Dog-faced foodstampisha sheboon? It's hideous.

You think these corporations would stop hiring NIGGERS after seeing what they do, but they never learn. I like sandwiches but I won't be eating there until Simone is shit-canned. Just like she should have been from the Olympics, dog-ass bitch

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was amazing. They called this niggress a hero after it gave up on its team because it was sucking at doing flips.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I never eat out and prep my own food all because of filthy nigger paws. Once a nigger has infected your food, you are liable to succumb to serious illness. Niggers are unable to maintain standards of basic cleanliness and civility. The niggers outside of the caged ones we see on the TV and in the media are the real niggers. Beware fools !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    This is why I never eat out and prep my own food all because of filthy nigger paws. Once a nigger has infected your food, you are liable to succumb to serious illness. Niggers are unable to maintain standards of basic cleanliness and civility. The niggers outside of the caged ones we see on the TV and in the media are the real niggers. Beware fools !
    Tru Dat!! Don't want a jenkum burger!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that nigger got was a $200 deduction from its paycheck? It should’ve definitely got a scholarship to NU!
    I only order food where I can see the person who is preparing it. But even that can be deceiving. 7-Eleven has a white girl pressing the sandwiches. But you don’t know who prepared the sandwiches and packaged them for 7-Eleven. Everything you buy at the supermarket, you don’t know who handled the fucking shit. But sometimes, you’re better off not knowing!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delicious.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking nigger behavior enablers. Where the fuck are we Africa? This is AMERICA fuck you coons.
    Now you're ruining my food after you riuned EVERYTHING else. I can't even take some pleasure from eating now. Without niggers shoved down my throat.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Sandy , CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That filthy ape should be in prison for attempted poisoning. Crappers and crap belong in the toilet.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t want to spoil eating out for anyone. But most restaurants do have niggers working in them. Even the high class restaurants on the beach. I was doing a little tile work in the “black orchid” Which is a high-end restaurant. I saw two niggers dressed in white prepping in the kitchen. They looked like 2 flies/maggots in a fucking milk bottle!Over 90% of the gourmet pizza shops(not domino pizza slut nigga john’s ecct..) that I have ever seen do not have niggers working in them. Not even to clean tables or wash dishes. Once there’s a nigger in the joint, there’s a potential(99% chance) for it to contaminate all of the food. Nigger will go in the walk in cooler when everybodys working and put their black paws and boot lips all in the food!Niggers is worse than rats and carry more diseases!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet Quantavious saves those cold cuts for blond haired/blue-eyed whites. They HATE White/Asian because with every one of our successes, their failures are magnified.

I've said this before.... If I see even a single nigger working in a restaurant, I walk out. Shit-stained baboons... Fuck! I hate these pieces of SHIT!!!!

Keep in mind Muslims do this shit ALL THE TIME as well...

From the 'TheReligionOfPeace web site:

"... Earlier this year in India,
    there were four incidents of Muslims spitting on the food of non-Muslims, one said he’d been doing it for years. Also in India in 2019, Muslims plotted to poison food offered in a Hindu temple that is consumed by at least 40,000 devotees.Al-Qaeda has long considered the contamination of food as a jihad mass murder tactic. In 2018, a Muslim named Husnain Rashid called on other Muslims to murder four-year-old Prince George and poison supermarket ice cream. That same year, a convert to Islam was sentenced for distributing material calling for jihad and possessing a handbook for poisoning unbelievers. Another owner of that poisoning handbook ultimately plotted instead to attack non-Muslims with a knife. And in 2017, the Islamic State called on Muslims to poison food in Western supermarkets. And it has happened at least twice before in Britain: in 2008, shop owner Saeed Hashmi sold chocolate cake sprinkled with human feces.
    The Daily Mail reported back in July 2017 that an Algerian Muslim named Sahnoun Daifallah, a chemist, “squirted a mixture of urine and faeces from a 1.5 litre weed killer container – concealed within a laptop bag – at the Air Balloon Pub in Birdlip, before moving on to a Waterstones bookshop in Cirencester. Two days later, he targeted a Tesco store in Quedgley and a Morrisons in Abbeydale. Damage to the businesses was estimated at £700,000 [$948,000].”
    In 2008, according to the BBC, “a man has been remanded in custody charged with spraying urine at two supermarkets, a pub and a book shop. Sahnoun Daifallah, 42, of Bibury Road, from Gloucester, appeared before magistrates and pleaded not guilty to four charges of contaminating products.” In 2006, another Muslim in the UK was found to be selling poisoned hamburgers.
    In Canada in 2009, according to the Canwest News Service, “Mastoora Qezil, 41, was arrested by Guelph police Thursday and is facing a common nuisance charge…The Canadian Food Inspection Agency issued warnings last week after sewing needles were found in meat products at a supermarket.”
    There is much more. The Islamic State called on Muslims to poison the food that British royal Kate Middleton buys at supermarkets. The Islamic State told Muslims to poison food in Western supermarkets. Two jihadis were arrested for mass poisoning plots, one of the Lebanese army’s water supply.

I used to love buying German food at various markets. Now... no way. All of Germany's food producers are staffed primarily by Migrant Muslim scum - as is all of Europe proper. As the above clearly states, it's their Mohamaddan faith that demands they contaminate the food of 'Unbelievers'. Food produced in China is light years more safe.

And no one in the media reports on this shit....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t want to spoil eating out for anyone. But most restaurants do have niggers working in them. Even the high class restaurants on the beach. I was doing a little tile work in the “black orchid” Which is a high-end restaurant. I saw two niggers dressed in white prepping in the kitchen. They looked like 2 flies/maggots in a fucking milk bottle!Over 90% of the gourmet pizza shops(not domino pizza slut nigga john’s ecct..) that I have ever seen do not have niggers working in them. Not even to clean tables or wash dishes. Once there’s a nigger in the joint, there’s a potential(99% chance) for it to contaminate all of the food. Nigger will go in the walk in cooler when everybodys working and put their black paws and boot lips all in the food!Niggers is worse than rats and carry more diseases!
    Truer words have never been spoken. Fucking APES!!!

14. Likes Jim Crow, DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how much longer America can last with these niggers turning America into new apefrica. Figures, I don't eat at subway anyhow but still this is just disgusting and typical nigger behavior.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I don't know how much longer America can last with these niggers turning America into new apefrica. Figures, I don't eat at subway anyhow but still this is just disgusting and typical nigger behavior.
    There is a Jersey Mike's in my neighborhood. 1,000 times better than Subway and in the food prep area not a SINGLE nigger!! Maybe they have an ape cleaning in the back but I've never seen one at this location.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Jared, replaced by a nigger.... an overpaid, failure nigger worshipped by the TeeBee... can't stand that sheboon. Not eating at Subway till she's gone, if Subway thinks they can plaster niggers all over TV and advertisements and have me still go there they are mistaken. I guess their new slogan is to just put niggers on everything they probably hired some nigger just to do that. I don't support niggers. It's a sandwich shop not some ghetto nigger chow joint. I nearly never see niggers eating there. What's next fried chicken and waffles sandwich.. fuck Subway.

Those commercials pissed me off. In them the negress says "better spokespeople!". Implying that niggers are better than whites. I would post a video of it but I don't want to get pissed off and/or give the coonette any exposure.
    Name:  subway simone index.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  8.0 KB

Frikkin GROSS!

18. Likes Sandy , Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You can bet Quantavious saves those cold cuts for blond haired/blue-eyed whites. They HATE White/Asian because with every one of our successes, their failures are magnified.

I've said this before.... If I see even a single nigger working in a restaurant, I walk out. Shit-stained baboons... Fuck! I hate these pieces of SHIT!!!!

Keep in mind Muslims do this shit ALL THE TIME as well...

From the 'TheReligionOfPeace web site:

[/SIZE]**********************[SIZE=3]

"... Earlier this year in India,
    there were four incidents of Muslims spitting on the food of non-Muslims, one said he’d been doing it for years. Also in India in 2019, Muslims plotted to poison food offered in a Hindu temple that is consumed by at least 40,000 devotees.Al-Qaeda has long considered the contamination of food as a jihad mass murder tactic. In 2018, a Muslim named Husnain Rashid called on other Muslims to murder four-year-old Prince George and poison supermarket ice cream. That same year, a convert to Islam was sentenced for distributing material calling for jihad and possessing a handbook for poisoning unbelievers. Another owner of that poisoning handbook ultimately plotted instead to attack non-Muslims with a knife. And in 2017, the Islamic State called on Muslims to poison food in Western supermarkets. And it has happened at least twice before in Britain: in 2008, shop owner Saeed Hashmi sold chocolate cake sprinkled with human feces.
    The Daily Mail reported back in July 2017 that an Algerian Muslim named Sahnoun Daifallah, a chemist, “squirted a mixture of urine and faeces from a 1.5 litre weed killer container – concealed within a laptop bag – at the Air Balloon Pub in Birdlip, before moving on to a Waterstones bookshop in Cirencester. Two days later, he targeted a Tesco store in Quedgley and a Morrisons in Abbeydale. Damage to the businesses was estimated at £700,000 [$948,000].”
    In 2008, according to the BBC, “a man has been remanded in custody charged with spraying urine at two supermarkets, a pub and a book shop. Sahnoun Daifallah, 42, of Bibury Road, from Gloucester, appeared before magistrates and pleaded not guilty to four charges of contaminating products.” In 2006, another Muslim in the UK was found to be selling poisoned hamburgers.
    In Canada in 2009, according to the Canwest News Service, “Mastoora Qezil, 41, was arrested by Guelph police Thursday and is facing a common nuisance charge…The Canadian Food Inspection Agency issued warnings last week after sewing needles were found in meat products at a supermarket.”
    [FONT=Lato]There is much more. The Islamic State called on Muslims to poison the food that British royal Kate Middleton buys at supermarkets. The Islamic State told Muslims to poison food in Western supermarkets. Two jihadis were arrested[COLOR=#ffffff] for mass poisoning plots, one of the Lebanese army’s water supply.

I used to love buying German food at various markets. Now... no way. All of Germany's food producers are staffed primarily by Migrant Muslim scum - as is all of Europe proper. As the above clearly states, it's their Mohamaddan faith that demands they contaminate the food of 'Unbelievers'. Food produced in China is light years more safe.

And no one in the media reports on this shit....
    Mrs. S isn't a Chimper and doesn't hate all niggers, but she still have some sense. She likes Pizza Hut, and we'd go once in a while to the local one, but then they hired a nigger. And another nigger. One night she went in to bring a pizza home, only to find they were now all niggers. Now that I think about it, she's lucky she made it out without being muh dikked and/or killed. She said some excuse, she said, and walked right out.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They looked like 2 flies/maggots in a fucking milk bottle!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Mrs. S isn't a Chimper and doesn't hate all niggers,
    Ain't that annoying?

( Why did God invent yeast infections ?? So women would know what it's like to live with a miserable cunt too )

22. Likes Sandy , DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Mrs. S isn't a Chimper and doesn't hate all niggers, but she still have some sense. She likes Pizza Hut, and we'd go once in a while to the local one, but then they hired a nigger. And another nigger. One night she went in to bring a pizza home, only to find they were now all niggers. Now that I think about it, she's lucky she made it out without being muh dikked and/or killed. She said some excuse, she said, and walked right out.

My Father, bless his soul, was an inveterate nigger lover in the 60's and 70's. He even brought a beast home once for my brothers and sisters and me to meet (disaster.. even after 45+ years now, I remember the nigger ooking about grinding up glass and putting in dog food to kill a neighbor's dog who, apparently, offended him). In later years, he simply remained silent on the matter until my sister was considering living in Jersey City (niggerville). He forbade it and asked if my sister knew 'who lived there'... He would not answer his own question but the message was clear... 'Stay away from the Niggers'. Like your wife, his feelings evolved given the deluge of information on the nigger menace.

I say again... I see a nigger working a place and I simply will not eat there... Fucking starvation is preferable to their poisoning our food - And with mohammadans, it's their religious duty to tamper with Kefir's food.

And fucking Biden brings in hundreds of thousands more per month...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biden-radical-agenda.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	19900

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    My Father, bless his soul, was an inveterate nigger lover in the 60's and 70's. He even brought a beast home once for my brothers and sisters and me to meet (disaster.. even after 45+ years now, I remember the nigger ooking about grinding up glass and putting in dog food to kill a neighbor's dog who, apparently, offended him). In later years, he simply remained silent on the matter until my sister was considering living in Jersey City (niggerville). He forbade it and asked if my sister knew 'who lived there'... He would not answer his own question but the message was clear... 'Stay away from the Niggers'. Like your wife, his feelings evolved given the deluge of information on the nigger menace.

I say again... I see a nigger working a place and I simply will not eat there... Fucking starvation is preferable to their poisoning our food - And with mohammadans, it's their religious duty to tamper with Kefir's food.

And fucking Biden brings in hundreds of thousands more per month...
    I think you joined after the last time I told this story. The managers at a place I used to work would order the best sandwiches in midtown NY when they had lunch meetings. I don't remember the deli's name, and for all I know it shut down for good because of Oildriller DeBlasio's lockdown, but years ago these were really great sandwiches.

Usually there would be extras that one of the admins would e-mail us about. One day, though I had already eaten lunch, I could still wolf down one of these sandwiches. Beef, turkey, chicken, they were all so good. I arrived just in time to see a niggersow handling one sandwich, putting it down and licking its fingers all over, then picking up another. It was unfortunate I had to see a nigger being typically vile and disgusting, but fortunate I saw it before I ate a contaminated sandwich. It was a revolting sight in my early days of CO, and since then I've learned niggers do even worse.

Sandman Sr.'s been gone a while but wouldn't be surprised at our stories. He hated niggers. He never said they were a separate species, but he hated niggers as a race. He didn't use terms like TNB, but he knew there was something about the nigger beasts that drives them toward crime, violence and inferiority. He grew up with expressions like "shiny as a nigger's heel," and from his Texas friends he picked up calling them nigras. I grew up calling them blackies. He would have never stood for me drilling oil, as if I would have anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    That's very wise! For exactly the same reason I tried to grow tomatoes, bell peppers etc., because I don't trust "fresh" supermarket products any more.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast