Close

Likes Likes:  72
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    That's very wise! For exactly the same reason I tried to grow tomatoes, bell peppers etc., because I don't trust "fresh" supermarket products any more.
    I don't know why anyone doesn't thoroughly wash store produce, whether it's supermarket or a local stand. You just don't know who's been touching it.

    How about this idiocy from George Lopez? Now there's a true racist who has to fake the accent of his "people."



    What would have happened to a white comedian who fakes the stereotypical accent of his home city, and joked about an aspirin manufacturer making sure its product sent to nigger neighborhoods are laced with fentanyl as YT's revenge?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  3. #22
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I don't know why anyone doesn't thoroughly wash store produce, whether it's supermarket or a local stand. You just don't know who's been touching it.
    Really, there are people who don't wash or peel produce? Hard to believe, even without the possible (sand) nigger contamination I'd assume everybody washes store produce! The self growing thing was more of an experiment, not only do I shudder from the thought of what sand niggers could have done to supermarket produce, but also to test how complicated it would be to become self-sufficient (just in case).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    How about this idiocy from George Lopez? Now there's a true racist who has to fake the accent of his "people."



    What would have happened to a white comedian who fakes the stereotypical accent of his home city, and joked about an aspirin manufacturer making sure its product sent to nigger neighborhoods are laced with fentanyl as YT's revenge?
    You are so right! A white comedian would get tarred and feathered!

  4. #23
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Really, there are people who don't wash or peel produce? Hard to believe, even without the possible (sand) nigger contamination I'd assume everybody washes store produce! The self growing thing was more of an experiment, not only do I shudder from the thought of what sand niggers could have done to supermarket produce, but also to test how complicated it would be to become self-sufficient (just in case).
    Most of my friends are the kind who peel an orange straight from the store, or bite straight into an apple. It's really gross. That celery might be bagged, but it probably wasn't washed well at all.

    Some old Americans will rub an apple on their shirt or jacket, like they're polishing it or something, then start eating it. I have no idea how that practice started.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  5. #24
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    829
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that a nigger can commit a hate crime like this (we all know the coontaminated food was reserved for whitey) and not get any punishment other than having $200 taken out of a paycheck that it didn't even deserve in the first place is yet another example of the foul nigger race's UNEARNED PRIVILEGE.

    Best thing we all can do is follow rule #1: Avoid the groid. It doesn't matter if it's a restaurant, supermarket, sandwich shop...if there are niggers loafing there, avoid it and take the extra time to go to a location without niggers. It'll always be well worth it in the end.

    For me personally, I quit eating at Subway several years ago, when they hired that vile, ugly NFL (Nigger Felon League) spook Robert Griffin III (AKA Robert Gremlin the Turd) as spokesnigger. Never regretted my decision and this only confirms it.

  6. Likes Sandy liked this post
  7. #25
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Most of my friends are the kind who peel an orange straight from the store, or bite straight into an apple. It's really gross. That celery might be bagged, but it probably wasn't washed well at all.

    Some old Americans will rub an apple on their shirt or jacket, like they're polishing it or something, then start eating it. I have no idea how that practice started.
    Wow, I had no idea people do that! Because everybody I know (we were taught that at school, from parents & grandparents) washes everything before eating it. Don't know how the younger generation behaves on that though.
    Mostly because of pesticides, herbicides, fox-tapeworm, but as well because it can be assumed that produce simply is dirty/dusty when it finally arrives at the stores. But that might be one of the unexpected cultural differences, here most people still buy produce at open markets at least from time to time, and that stuff is far from the usual perfect looking same size supermarket apple. I'd assume that's less common in the US, but I easily might be wrong on that, and there is surely a huge difference between country and city folks.

  8. #26
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Most of my friends are the kind who peel an orange straight from the store, or bite straight into an apple. It's really gross. That celery might be bagged, but it probably wasn't washed well at all.
    I actually use soap and water to wash some of my produce, especially items like waddymelons and bananas. You know damn well the melons and bananas have had nigger paws on them.

    I make my own veggie wash for everything else that won't handle soaking and soap scrubbing. I use Vinegar, lemon juice, and salt followed by a thorough rinse after several minutes. The acid should kill nigger germs and viruses and any critters that might have fallen into the food from their nappy hayeds. Of course I always dig from the back of the cooler and prefer wrapped items when possible.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •