Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The wrangling of Roneese after failing to appear for sentence

This is a niggeress. I thought it was a buck!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAXxWZT.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	19846

The Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of a woman who had been wanted since March 28 for failing to comply with a sentencing order following a fight at a McDonald's.

The sheriff's office said Roneese Davis, 27, of Pittsburgh's North Side was originally charged with aggravated assault after a fight at a downtown McDonald's restaurant where the victim was struck by Davis in the back of the head.

The sheriff's office said the victim lose consciousness and is now paralyzed.

Davis went to trial and was found guilty of a lesser offense of simple assault and was sentenced to 11 and a half to 23 months of confinement, for which she failed to appear.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ted/ar-AAXxL3Z
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger paralyzed someone at a mcdonalds over likely not enough ketchup or something even more egregious and only gets charged with simple assault? Well, I can rest easy knowing it was likely another nigger it disabled.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Roneese" ? Why was it free to roam in the first place ? The time to act is when something this hideous is born.
    As a long time Lobstertrician/Groin-ocologist, I would have immediately performed a hysterectomy on Roneese's
    mammy. My crack nursing staff would then tee up Roneese in my patented tar pigeon launcher, and open the lid
    on the bio-hazard dumpster in the parking lot. I'd yell "Pull", and Roneese would be sub-humanely dispatched with
    two 1.25 ounce loads of medical grade birdshot. Thankfully. this practice is approved by all Democrat politicians,
    and their unhinged, abortion-loving sycophants....

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Roneese" ? Why was it free to roam in the first place ? The time to act is when something this hideous is born.
    As a long time Lobstertrician/Groin-ocologist, I would have immediately performed a hysterectomy on Roneese's
    mammy. My crack nursing staff would then tee up Roneese in my patented tar pigeon launcher, and open the lid
    on the bio-hazard dumpster in the parking lot. I'd yell "Pull", and Roneese would be sub-humanely dispatched with
    two 1.25 ounce loads of medical grade birdshot. Thankfully. this practice is approved by all Democrat politicians,
    and their unhinged, abortion-loving sycophants....
    I learned from some Americans that there was a period when it was popular for mammies to name baby sows after dey pappys (even though the pappy always takes off) and thus you get atrocities like "Roneese", "Stanesha", "Carleese", "Jimesha", etc.

It's a 'simple assault' punishable by a year in NU when the victim (I hope it was a nigger) is left paralyzed? Oh, right. This falls under Special Nigger Law.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I learned from some Americans that there was a period when it was popular for mammies to name baby sows after dey pappys (even though the pappy always takes off) and thus you get atrocities like "Roneese", "Stanesha", "Carleese", "Jimesha", etc.

It's a 'simple assault' punishable by a year in NU when the victim (I hope it was a nigger) is left paralyzed? Oh, right. This falls under Special Nigger Law.
    Tru Dat!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing the victim was a nigger. If the victim had been white the nigger perp would have received no punishment at all.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post