Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another day, another dollah -- Fambly Dollar robbery, that is

Memphis Police said a manager was working at the Family Dollar on Coleman Rd. all by herself on Friday, May 13 when a man came up to the door.

After the manager let the man in, he pulled out a gun and demanded money from the register and the safe, police said.

Surveillance video shows the man aiming a gun at the manager.

Police said she tried to run away but the man grabbed her and violently drug her back.

The manager eventually filled a shopping bag full of money and the gunman took off, according to Memphis Police.

Police said the robber is about 5-foot-6, 150 pounds, was wearing a curly wig and had a handgun with an extended clip.
    https://news.yahoo.com/man-wearing-w...001746598.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3f06bcf48a18f00ad4bf9b52877732b8.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	19842
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A comedian once joked that someone knows that they have hit rock bottom if they are so broke that they have to shoplift at a dollar store.

But robbing one? That means that that someone is beyond rock bottom, they are a nigger!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at nigger’s gun! It’s hard to tell from the picture, but I think it’s a 22 LR. Looks like a buckmark. I wish I was in the store. I could’ve had some legal fun. I carry a 45 acp lightweight commander that I am very proficient with!
    But,come to think about it, as long as my life wasn’t being threatened, I probably would’ve just gone about my own business. Because, if you defend with deadly force in a department store, the store may turn around and sue you! They are that fucked up. It’s happened!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post