Nigger or human, there needs to be a swift 5-minute trial and death penalty applied right at the site. When a little kid doesn't get to walk away from the "accident," neither does the driver.

Kiara Morant, 18, was driving an SUV around 4:30 p.m. when she crashed into a fenced playground area where the two girls were playing at the Imagination Station Learning Center Preschool in Arcadia, about 90 miles southeast of Tampa.
According to a crash report, Morant -- who did not have a valid driver's license -- was traveling on East Magnolia Street in a Jeep Cherokee when she drove over a raised concrete curb, hit a street sign, crossed the sidewalk, and crashed into a chain-link fence at the corner of the preschool.

Troopers said the Jeep then drove into the playground, where it struck several other wooden-support posts and playground equipment. The two girls who were playing in that area were struck by the vehicle, which eventually stopped after crashing into a tree.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...l-troopers-say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FL-highway-patrol-Morant-final.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	19838

I hoped these were niglets at some preschool "academy," but no such luck. Once I saw pictures of the little girls, I started crying, literally crying. Then I became to where I have to watch my blood pressure again. Guess what, the niggeress got out of jail on bail before the little girl died! How in the God damn hell does that happen?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maleena-faith-Valdez.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	19839

The Jeep traveled over a raised concrete curb, collided with a street sign, traveled over the sidewalk on the southern side of Magnolia Street, crashed into a chain-link fence, metal post and wooden-support post at the corner of the preschool, according to FHP.

Troopers said it wasn't enough to stop the Jeep. It continued traveling east and crashed into several other wooden-support posts and playground equipment. The 4-year-old and 5-year-old girls were playing in that area and were struck by the Jeep.

Eventually, the vehicle stopped after crashing into a tree. The 4-year-old girl was taken to Gulf Coast Hospital where she passed away. The 5-year-old was taken to DeSoto Memorial Hospital in serious condition.

"We said our last goodbye to her last night, holding her hand. Just begging, please come back. Please don’t go," said Valdez.

Morant was also taken to DeSoto Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. She was arrested for not having a valid driver's license and booked into the county jail.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/1-chi...playground-fhp