Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggeress drives SUV through a preschool playground, kills one little girl, sends another to the hospital

Nigger or human, there needs to be a swift 5-minute trial and death penalty applied right at the site. When a little kid doesn't get to walk away from the "accident," neither does the driver.

Kiara Morant, 18, was driving an SUV around 4:30 p.m. when she crashed into a fenced playground area where the two girls were playing at the Imagination Station Learning Center Preschool in Arcadia, about 90 miles southeast of Tampa.
    According to a crash report, Morant -- who did not have a valid driver's license -- was traveling on East Magnolia Street in a Jeep Cherokee when she drove over a raised concrete curb, hit a street sign, crossed the sidewalk, and crashed into a chain-link fence at the corner of the preschool.

Troopers said the Jeep then drove into the playground, where it struck several other wooden-support posts and playground equipment. The two girls who were playing in that area were struck by the vehicle, which eventually stopped after crashing into a tree.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-d...l-troopers-say

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FL-highway-patrol-Morant-final.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	19838

I hoped these were niglets at some preschool "academy," but no such luck. Once I saw pictures of the little girls, I started crying, literally crying. Then I became to where I have to watch my blood pressure again. Guess what, the niggeress got out of jail on bail before the little girl died! How in the God damn hell does that happen?

Name:	Maleena-faith-Valdez.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	19839

The Jeep traveled over a raised concrete curb, collided with a street sign, traveled over the sidewalk on the southern side of Magnolia Street, crashed into a chain-link fence, metal post and wooden-support post at the corner of the preschool, according to FHP.

Troopers said it wasn't enough to stop the Jeep. It continued traveling east and crashed into several other wooden-support posts and playground equipment. The 4-year-old and 5-year-old girls were playing in that area and were struck by the Jeep.

Eventually, the vehicle stopped after crashing into a tree. The 4-year-old girl was taken to Gulf Coast Hospital where she passed away. The 5-year-old was taken to DeSoto Memorial Hospital in serious condition.

"We said our last goodbye to her last night, holding her hand. Just begging, please come back. Please don’t go," said Valdez.

Morant was also taken to DeSoto Memorial Hospital with minor injuries. She was arrested for not having a valid driver's license and booked into the county jail.
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/1-chi...playground-fhp
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me a bit of Waukesha. You know, its getting to the point where if you see a nigger in an SUV, just go ahead and pop the tires or something.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was that child's father, that sheboon's head would be my new soccer ball....

Name:	Moon Man.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	19888

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If I was that child's father, that sheboon's head would be my new soccer ball....

Name:	Moon Man.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	19888
    Yep. That would be a hard loss for any dad! I can tell you that I’d be the the first and definitely the last person that sow would see when it got out of jail!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shouldn't have read this at bedtime. Now I"m getting palpitations and a headache.

Guess what, the niggeress got out of jail on bail before the little girl died! How in the God damn hell does that happen?
    So how come the headline doesn't read "BLACK WOMAN in Racist Attack on Little Girls!" the way the headline read for that "WHITE MAN" who shot up some useless niggers? They NEVER mention criminiggers in any headlines. "A Florida driver"...yeah, okay.

I hope some buck snatches the sow and rapes and beats her to death, slowly, the way niggers like doing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hope some buck snatches the sow and rapes and beats her to death, slowly, the way niggers like doing.
    With the worldwide grain shortage because of the invasion of Ukraine, are there enough dumptrucks of flour available for a buck to use? You know, roll the niggerpotamus around in it to find the wet spot.

The niggeress might spend a little time at NU, where it can gladly give niggerbuck guards all the muh poosie they can stand.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Waukesha. You know, its getting to the point where if you see a nigger in an SUV, just go ahead and pop the tires or something.
    That was my first thought too. Another hate-filled racist nigger out to run over human children with a car invented by the white man because niggers are too retarded to invent anything.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post