Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

LaCoon James JR gots a white hoe!

I was going to check my email just now. I have to go through Yahoo. Well the liberal reporters on Yahoo we’re all gung ho about LeCoon James’ son taking a beautiful date to the prom. And their way they are promoting the shit, I figure it has to be a white girl! Of course, I was right because my niggdar senses were tingling! Lol
    Father of that girl must be a cuck. Because I know as long as my trigger finger is still working, my daughter would never go to the fucking prom with a goddamn jiggaboo! And you could take that through a motherfucking bank!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F09A68E-45C7-4AFB-90DC-80BEB70288B7.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	19836

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A prom? She looks like a stripper or a prostitute. Stupid whore will find out nigger bucks aren't all that gallant.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A prom? She looks like a stripper or a prostitute. Stupid whore will find out nigger bucks aren't all that gallant.
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will that whore wind up Coalburner of the Year 2022 when her battered, bloodied body is found in a ditch somewhere?

Since I posted a couple of things by A. Wyatt Mann in another thread, I might as well repost one and a couple more.

Name:	5dbdb59297cc05ba2ef8d53b2d461ac3d710b917.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19930 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1467324286080-2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	19928 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1467324327411-0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	19929
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These coalburner-promoting stories are always written by tiny-dicked losers who may look white but are definitely NOT white, to compensate for their rage at being cucked by smarter, better looking, better character men.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 05-30-2022 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Deleted a word inappropriate here at CO.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    These coalburner-promoting stories are always written by tiny-dicked losers who may look white but are definitely NOT white, to compensate for their rage at being cucked by smarter, better looking, better character men.

I'm pretty sure they're all variations of Pyjama Boy here.

Name:	numale.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	19970
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post