Close

Likes Likes:  19
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Does anyone else get annoyed when...

When they put a cockroach skin or half breed mulutto nigger in a role thats obviously for a white man/male.

I forget the names of these two shows

There was one that takes place in medieval europe based off a book. Everybody in the cover of the book and on the netflix/shitflix poster is white except for this nasty mulutto nigger

I dont care if a mulutto is half white he looks full coon. Nasty ass half breed guyton nigger.

It looked so fucking cringey.

Another one was a netflix series called brighton i think. Its based off a love romance novel that takes place in 1700-1800s i believe not so sure. The original book was originally about a white couple. Then what do you know they had to come up with the most contrived reasons to put niggers into the forefront.

The sheer audacity of these libtards and niggers to put them niggers into a time when niggers where not even predominantly featured anywhere in society. Let alone the elite aristocracy of Britain FUCK!

Guess what they replaced the white man again oh but not the white woman that these motherfuckers fetishize so much about.

They just have to brainwash the youth aka young white woman and also other races of woman now too i have been seeing alot of asian woman (east/southeast and south asian)to be with these shit heads.

They want to brainwash human woman to be with these brillo head ugly motherfuckers.

God sick and tired of this bullshit

Also watch out for that bullshit movie iron sky 1 (2012)

I wanted to see space nazis invade the modern day world. I thought it was going to be a world war 2 type of film/tv show like band of brothers or sci fi alien invasion movies like battle la (2010).

I was going in there thinking i would watch a war film with some serious action sequences like battle la (2010)

BUT guess they just had to replace and humiliate the white man again with a negro cockroach skin guyton of course the motherfucker just had to get the white woman that was meant for the white man. Fuck this shit!

Those libtards in finland just had to make that movie about the niggers

Sorry for this long post but i have been getting hit lately with this bullshit. Everywhere i go and this nonsense is there. Almost as if the world knows what i don't like and therefore shoves the garbage in my face.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yep... getting sick of this shit.

See the Dr Who thread.
    Or Nick Fury. Or The Equalizer.
    Or - the worst example in my opinion - English queen Anne Boleyn being played by a coon!

As I've said before: I'll be fine with is nonsense the moment Clint Eastwood gets to play Haile Selassie, or Tom Cruise plays Martin Luther King.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t watch new TV shows are new movies. They all suck nigger dick!

6. Likes Tar Remover, Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no vaccine or cure. It will not be eradicated like smallpox (until Fauchi pays to bring it back). There is only a topical ointment that you must apply yourself. It works every time.

It's called turning the TV off.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When they put a cockroach skin or half breed mulutto nigger in a role thats obviously for a white man/male.

There was one that takes place in medieval europe based off a book. Everybody in the cover of the book and on the netflix/shitflix poster is white except for this nasty mulutto nigger

I dont care if a mulutto is half white he looks full coon. Nasty ass half breed guyton nigger.

Another one was a netflix series called brighton i think. Its based off a love romance novel that takes place in 1700-1800s i believe not so sure. The original book was originally about a white couple. Then what do you know they had to come up with the most contrived reasons to put niggers into the forefront.

The sheer audacity of these libtards and niggers to put them niggers into a time when niggers where not even predominantly featured anywhere in society. Let alone the elite aristocracy of Britain FUCK!

Guess what they replaced the white man again oh but not the white woman that these motherfuckers fetishize so much about.

They just have to brainwash the youth aka young white woman and also other races of woman now too i have been seeing alot of asian woman (east/southeast and south asian)to be with these shit heads.

They want to brainwash human woman to be with these brillo head ugly motherfuckers.

I wanted to see space nazis invade the modern day world. I thought it was going to be a world war 2 type of film/tv show like band of brothers or sci fi alien invasion movies like battle la (2010).

I was going in there thinking i would watch a war film with some serious action sequences like battle la (2010)

BUT guess they just had to replace and humiliate the white man again with a negro cockroach skin guyton of course the motherfucker just had to get the white woman that was meant for the white man. Fuck this shit!

Sorry for this long post but i have been getting hit lately with this bullshit. Everywhere i go and this nonsense is there. Almost as if the world knows what i don't like and therefore shoves the garbage in my face.
    Netflix lost a SHIT ton of money. Be woke go BROKE!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess you haven't seen the Complete Woketard BBC Revionist History, where they have the audacity to make even such a recent figure as Mannerheim a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBCEP.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	785.3 KB 
ID:	19832
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... getting sick of this shit.

See the Dr Who thread.
    Or Nick Fury. Or The Equalizer.
    Or - the worst example in my opinion - English queen Anne Boleyn being played by a coon!

As I've said before: I'll be fine with is nonsense the moment Clint Eastwood gets to play Haile Selassie, or Tom Cruise plays Martin Luther King.
    Oh dear lord, I had forgotten about the niggerization of Mrs. Henry VIII part B.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep niggers out of my life visually and physically. I do not watch TV or movies anyway. Been like this for years. I am nigger intolerant and incurable.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess you haven't seen the Complete Woketard BBC Revionist History, where they have the audacity to make even such a recent figure as Mannerheim a nigger.

NO surprise!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Some feelgood news. The coon who disgraced Mannerheim kicked the KFC bucket some months ago. Its name was Telley Savalas Otieno (Ah beez Kojak and sheeit.)

I don't know if BBC had actually anything to do with that piece of shit movie but at least the "Finnish BBC" YLE funded it. It is similar kind of tax funded, cultural Marxist, niggerloving propaganda network as BBC.

Leftists in Finland still hate Mannerheim and that's why they try to disgrace him whenever they can. Mainly because he saved Finland twice from communism.

Shortly after the independence in 1917 a civil war broked out between "Reds" (filthy commie traitors who wanted Finland to join Soviet Union) and "Whites" (sane people). Reds started it but as usual, the commies got their red asses beaten badly and Finland stayed independent. Second time was of course World War II.

20. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    I think it is hysterically funny... in 'period' productions of say, the mid 1800s they'll cast these negroes in rolls that they never would have held.

22. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    I think it is hysterically funny... in 'period' productions of say, the mid 1800s they'll cast these negroes in rolls that they never would have held.
    I feel the same way about those Marvel movies featuring Wakanda and their kangz and qwangz. You want me to believe that niggers were the ones that built the flying pyramids? No, humans made the first functional flying pyramids that were capable of traveling to other planets in the galaxy.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I don’t watch new TV shows are new movies. They all suck nigger dick!
    Me either.....haven't been to a movie theater for many years now, the SAME thing is happening in TV ads, which by the way are exploding with niggers now, virtually EVERY TV ad no matter What the product, has at least one nigger front and center, I forget the ad but the scene was a nice looking white family with a beautiful princess looking little daughter bout 12 or 13 sitting around a campfire roasting marshmellows, did that when we were kids, the camera pans around shows mom,dad,and brother....Then there's a stinking plate-lip nigger monkey, and you've seen it, some ads put "mixed" niggers in their ads, light skinned, narrow noses, long straightened-out hair, but this nigger sitting there was you're basic monkey-faced, big flat nose, big eyes and nigger hair, an ithought, WTF? WHATS a nigger doing there? Is So out of place..it's Not normal....it's ABNORMAL!!!

IF I were out camping with my family at night and some nigger monkey shows up? I'd make sure it saw my 12 gauge pointed at it's head and "ask" it to leave....

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post

This "colour blindness" in movies now ONLY applies to putting niggers in roles of traditionally white characters. Never will you see a YT cast in a nigger role, ever. Let's remake "Shaft" and give the lead role to, say, Charlie Hunnam or give the role of a real-life nigger, like Jack Johnson, e.g. to Chris Hemsworth. The outraged wailing of niggers and libtards would be heard in space. I don't know why, since it no longer matters what colour someone is.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Some feelgood news. The coon who disgraced Mannerheim kicked the KFC bucket some months ago. Its name was Telley Savalas Otieno (Ah beez Kojak and sheeit.)
    It's kind of funny that the Apefrican Americoons make up ridicilous fake-African names but then the original niggers in da Muddaland steal names from famous humans. Funniest one I've heard yet was some politicoon who's given names were Adolf Hitler.