When they put a cockroach skin or half breed mulutto nigger in a role thats obviously for a white man/male.

I forget the names of these two shows

There was one that takes place in medieval europe based off a book. Everybody in the cover of the book and on the netflix/shitflix poster is white except for this nasty mulutto nigger

I dont care if a mulutto is half white he looks full coon. Nasty ass half breed guyton nigger.

It looked so fucking cringey.

Another one was a netflix series called brighton i think. Its based off a love romance novel that takes place in 1700-1800s i believe not so sure. The original book was originally about a white couple. Then what do you know they had to come up with the most contrived reasons to put niggers into the forefront.

The sheer audacity of these libtards and niggers to put them niggers into a time when niggers where not even predominantly featured anywhere in society. Let alone the elite aristocracy of Britain FUCK!

Guess what they replaced the white man again oh but not the white woman that these motherfuckers fetishize so much about.

They just have to brainwash the youth aka young white woman and also other races of woman now too i have been seeing alot of asian woman (east/southeast and south asian)to be with these shit heads.

They want to brainwash human woman to be with these brillo head ugly motherfuckers.

God sick and tired of this bullshit

Also watch out for that bullshit movie iron sky 1 (2012)

I wanted to see space nazis invade the modern day world. I thought it was going to be a world war 2 type of film/tv show like band of brothers or sci fi alien invasion movies like battle la (2010).

I was going in there thinking i would watch a war film with some serious action sequences like battle la (2010)

BUT guess they just had to replace and humiliate the white man again with a negro cockroach skin guyton of course the motherfucker just had to get the white woman that was meant for the white man. Fuck this shit!

Those libtards in finland just had to make that movie about the niggers

Sorry for this long post but i have been getting hit lately with this bullshit. Everywhere i go and this nonsense is there. Almost as if the world knows what i don't like and therefore shoves the garbage in my face.