Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

How Biden can fix the US economy

Some people say that his policies are creating even more inflation, but I think if he goes all the way with his communist policies, he can turn the USA into a first world nation. He are some ideas I came up with that can prevent a total collapse of the American economy:

1. Raise royalties for all energy companies by an additional 50%.
    2. Pass an executive order allowing for leaded gasoline to be used in all 50 states. Unleaded gasoline is too expensive and who knows why we stopped using leased gas in the USA in 1996.
    3. Shut down all nuclear, coal, and other power plants right now because we have enough green energy to support our electrical infrastructure.
    4. In addition to the taxes we already place on fuel like gasoline and diesel, we should have an additional federal fuel tax equal to the price of gas or diesel after state taxes. So if it costs $5.30 for a gallon of unleaded basic gas after state taxes, with fed taxes it will cost $10.60.
    5. Force people driving hybrids and electric vehicles to pay additional taxes as a penalty for not paying fuel taxes.
    6. Have the politicians intentionally falsify data before sending it up the chain to Joe. We need to experience Chairman Mao'sBiden's Great Leap Forward. There's too many humans in the USA that have access to unnecessary things, like food, water, and shelter.
    7. Create some kind of Ministry of Truth board that can govern misinformation so people won't know that the USA is collapsing even though they can see it with their own eyes.
    8. Raise the price of diesel by 700% because those evil truck drivers are polluting the USA with their government mandated trucks that already reduce pollution as much as possible.
    9. Punish Elon Musk for trying to buy Twitter. He probably thought Twitter was a real company and not a government controlled tool. It's not Biden's fault nobody ever thought of taking Twitter private.
    10. Increase the amount of welfare given to niggers by 20,000% as a form of reparations, and give all niggers a universal basic income of $400k a year, no strings attached. Just print more money if states can't afford that. The USA is too big to fail!
    11. Allow the proletariats to rise up against the beorgeoise so that they can murder the rich people and redistribute the wealth among the poor. Everyone earning more than $1.00 a year, including politicians, should be considered possible targets for the woke marxist mob if they are earning more money than someone else.
    12. Create a currency that is designed to become useless and invalid after a month to force people to spend it ASAP. Any money hoarded would become worthless in a month, and the value and buying power of the currency would depend on the amount in circulation and in a useable status. Invalid currency can be "recharged" and put back into circulation by special banks found in every major city.
    13. Never elect the best and the brightest people to be politicians because we live in a democracy, not a republic.
    14. Abolish all jails and prisons.
    15. Defund and disband the police and eliminate all public and private security companies.
    16. Make it illegal for American citizens to own guns.
    17. Abolish free speech.
    18. Give 10 percent to the big guy.
    19. Make crime legal for one day of the year. We could call it "Purge Day."
    20. Ban all diesel trucks and all gas powered cars by the year 2023. Nobody can buy a truck or car, and nobody is allowed to sell their vehicles. They must all now buy electric vehicles from the government. If a person can't afford an electric vehicle, they will become the property of the US Government, to be used as a slave for any purpose, including involuntary military service.

I can't think of anything else, but if Joe Biden happens to read this, I hope he implements as many of my ideas as possible.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe democrats have already implemented or are in the process of implementing many of the items on this list.
    Speaking truthfully though, if you wanted to get rid of most of the first world’s problems, you just round up every nigger and send em sea worthy.

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    if you wanted to get rid of most of the first world’s problems, you just round up every nigger and send em sea worthy.
    It would only delay the inevitable. The same assholes that brought them here in the first place would just bring them back and pay them to breed more. Then they'd hand us the bill and DC would cheerfully pay with our money.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get rid of all the niggers. Every nigger must cost the US tax payer ( or money printer ) $30,000 on aggregate I suspect annually. Lots of niggers X 30k is a lot of money saved right there and then. Let's build a giant 'Niggers' Ark and ship them all back to Wakanda.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It would only delay the inevitable. The same assholes that brought them here in the first place would just bring them back and pay them to breed more. Then they'd hand us the bill and DC would cheerfully pay with our money.
    They would have to go with them. They’re easy enough to spot. Of course, they would be the first ones raped and murdered over in apefrica as well. It would be beautiful.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I believe democrats have already implemented or are in the process of implementing many of the items on this list.
    Speaking truthfully though, if you wanted to get rid of most of the first world’s problems, you just round up every nigger and send em sea worthy.
    BEST solution yet!! Better if the boat sinks and there are a lot of rockfish!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure biden is a communist. He is surely a traitor and a paid tool. He's doing exactly what his handlers told him to do.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Not sure biden is a communist. He is surely a traitor and a paid tool. He's doing exactly what his handlers told him to do.
    Surprise! He's not sure either!

The man honestly has no cognitive functions left to do anything that isn't basically an autopilot function like reading a teleprompter or walking from point A to B as long as someone is giving him directions. Half the time, he can't get either of those right.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s shitty pants Cocksucker ain’t looking to fix the economy! The old dementia ridden fuck is looking to completely destroy the middle class! And from the looks of it, he’s doing a very good job!

17. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    On the subject of the economy, I was thinking about how so many retail and restaurant places still seem to be understaffed, and I was wondering why, then I remembered that at a lot of places, you have to wait at least a month to get your first paycheck.

It's a thing that a lot of people are familiar with, and it has been a thing for quite a few decades, but I can see how some folks might not like it since it means you are definitely going to be one month late paying your bills and stuff. And with the price of gas, some people might not be able to fuel their cars for an entire month with no money coming in. And that's not even touching on the issue of stuff like food.

I'm surprised nobody has ever considered doing something like offering new hires 50% of their proposed pay every week for the first month and then use direct deposit to start paying them at 100% every two weeks.

I suppose it makes sense in a way for companies to trick their employees into depleting their personal resources so that they will be forced to commit to the job, but it seems a little shady.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That’s shitty pants Cocksucker ain’t looking to fix the economy! The old dementia ridden fuck is looking to completely destroy the middle class! And from the looks of it, he’s doing a very good job!

If it was just dementia, things wouldn't be this bad. We old school John Birch Society types have a saying: "If it was just a simple matter of government incompetence, government would eventually make a mistake in our favor." Even a rolled die will land on your number one out of six times.

Joe doesn't want to destroy the middle class. He wants his pudding, Wheel of Fortune, a sniff of a young girl's hair and a nap. That's all he has the faculties for nowadays. Anything else is just reading from the cards penned by his handlers and he can't even do that right. They are the true evil hands up this dirty old muppet's ass making his mouth move.

20. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Yea Biden is just another one of many on both sides, that are career Washington crooks, how I wish I could change The Constitution, I'd definitely add in TERM LIMITS for ALL of the government positions, AND make it PERMANENT that NO nigger EVER gets citizenship and put a hard clause in for Deportation in the future. The Founding Father's were Indeed brilliant, I just wish they would've left a route open to get rid of ALL niggers in the future. Make them temporary workers, with NO permanent rights.

For Biden, his election was planned and staged, the bastard has been in DC 40 years, earlier in his career he voted more against the niggers, now who ever controls him, I personally think his wife is right up there at the top, tells him what to do and what to say. The left, more precisely, the radical part. IS what he's following/listening too , both before the election and now.

Biden is flying our country straight into a skyscraper. The Democraps,the party of niggers, are out to destroy the country as we know it, stinking nigger loving liberals.

22. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post