Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I have an important question

Does anybody know any websites like chimpout.org

I need to expand my network of nigger free websites and forums to maintain my sanity in this nigger worshipping world we call Western Countries.

Those libtard coddlers can go to hell for what they have done

Also do you know any movies, tv shows, videogames, books, comics, music that are nigger free please share below

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, Unreggie, but there are none like Chimpout.

Sure, there are maybe a couple of copycats and a whole load of white supremacist sites, nazi sites, etc., but we do not subscribe to their beliefs or tactics. You won't find any NATSOC, Clan, or any person of the sort here on Chimpout, either.

We don't really have a centralized and approved list of media or other sites here. It's just something you will pick up on, especially with membership and full access to the shoutbox, other members, etc.

There is a section here for neighboring penitentiaries but it is far from all inclusive or even recent in most cases:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/forumd...ries,-Likes%3A

We also have some topics and threads dedicated to nigger free entertainment and literature under our general topics section.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-20-2022 at 06:19 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve tried several other sites myself. Because there are several out there. This one is by far my favorite and the only one I go on regularly. Become a member!