Likes Likes:  6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A fond look back at the first, historical Juneteenf nigger holdiay

Why do niggers need holidays? Holidays from what? They don't work

A heartwarming retrospective:

Violence Breaks Out At Various Juneteenth Celebrations Across The Country
    Several shootings occurred at Juneteenth celebrations. The Juneteenth holiday, officially established on the federal level Thursday, was celebrated on Saturday.

In North Carolina, an EMS worker was shot while working at a Juneteenth rally in Raleigh. The man was reportedly responding to a child who was in need of medical assistance, according to local news station WRAL.
    In Flint, Michigan, state police are investigating an officer-involved shooting that occurred during a Juneteenth parade, The Detroit News reported.
    A celebration gave way to a “rowdy” crowd in Long Branch, New Jersey. Hundreds of people took to the streets in a Juneteenth celebration that cops subsequently disbanded, Patch reported.

Police in full riot gear had to be dispatched to the area in order to quell the unrest. The reasoning for the riot is unknown at this time.
    Niggers need a reason to riot? Okay.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/20/s...na-new-jersey/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We already have a nigger parade in NYC, called the West Indian Day parade. The wilding starts the morning
    of the event, and lasts until 4am the next day. Violence, gunfire, muh dikk - this parade has it all.
    Then there's the Puerto Rican Day parade, which is very popular with spiggers and niggers alike.
    It features less gunfire, and way more muh dik. Roll-down steel security shutters were invented for
    these occasions, and women and girls are advised to stay indoors....

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We already have a nigger parade in NYC, called the West Indian Day parade. The wilding starts the morning
    of the event, and lasts until 4am the next day. Violence, gunfire, muh dikk - this parade has it all.
    Then there's the Puerto Rican Day parade, which is very popular with spiggers and niggers alike.
    It features less gunfire, and way more muh dik. Roll-down steel security shutters were invented for
    these occasions, and women and girls are advised to stay indoors....
    I remember when I lived in Connecticut, they would have a Freddie Fixer parade for the niggers. It would happen sometime in the spring. It would come down Chapel Street which went smack through the middle of my neighborhood. You could smell the stench of nigger and hard fried chiggun from down the skreet!Me and my debilish Italian buddies used to climb up on the roof of Sargent and co and pelt those coons with eggs!The stupid primates never even knew where it was coming from! Lol!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post