Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Listen to biden's simian speaker

Listen to this dumb baboon monkey out some speech.
    Look at that clump of monster on it's head.
    How can anyone take it seriously?
    And then you wonder why the world laughs at us.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-...ar-jean-pierre

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a human co-worker who drove me nuts with saying "you know" every other sentence, but that niggeress is on a whole new level, like comparing a candle to the sun. The first nigger WH press secretary, and what did we expect would happen?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be nice. She's inexperienced, unqualified, not eloquent enough for the position.

OK, here's my not nice assessment:
    It only got hired because of AA, an example that negresses can amount to something, and, it's a plain retard nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if a regular nigger wouldn’t have been enough to fuck with us.It’s an ugly LGBT buck/sow piece of shit!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As if a regular nigger wouldn’t have been enough to fuck with us.It’s an ugly LGBT buck/sow piece of shit!
    They forgot everything but an asslifter nigger. This one will probably "come out" as a proud voodoo priestess an sheeit.

Maybe a pisslam tranny buck is next after this one resigns from the ridiculousness. We have not seen the end.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'll be nice. She's inexperienced, unqualified, not eloquent enough for the position.

OK, here's my not nice assessment:
    It only got hired because of AA, an example that negresses can amount to something, and, it's a plain retard nigger.
    EXACTLY!! And a "muncher-cruncher!!"

9. Likes Ignatow liked this post