Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Coonecticut Teenaper Stabs White Lacrosse player to Death at a Party

The 16-year-old Connecticut suspect charged in the brutal stabbing death of high school lacrosse player James "Jimmy" McGrath has been identified in court documents obtained by Fox News Thursday.

Raul Eliah Valle, 16, of Milford, was charged with one count of murder and two counts of first-degree assault for allegedly stabbing 17-year-old McGrath and others during a fight outside a house party Saturday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/connectic...-suspect-named
    As usual it was tough to find the nog's picture:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teenaper_stabber.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	19830
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job, GR. The media smokescreen around this was impenetrable, so right there, I smelled a rat.
    A dark black, retarded-looking rat. Now that the perp's race is out of the bag, crank up the excuse machine.
    Let me guess : He called me a nigger ?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When this story broke my niggdar was pinging pretty strong due to how stabby the perp was. Then they released the name and figured nigger or spigger. Thanks for the confirmation.

BTW, this buck is 16? It looks at least 40.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    When this story broke my niggdar was pinging pretty strong due to how stabby the perp was. Then they released the name and figured nigger or spigger. Thanks for the confirmation.

BTW, this buck is 16? It looks at least 40.
    It may be the wrong picture. I did a Google image search on his quoted name and that is the best I came up with. But Milford has gotten pretty nigger fuxated over the years
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    You wont hear about this from Biden and Co. Biden probably thinks the white guy deserved it.