Close

Likes Likes:  32
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger axes a question

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/17/opini...gee/index.html

If you, like the alleged shooter, are a human, I want you to know that I am also praying for you.

Because you are human, you were born a winner of the genetic jackpot. You are more likely to rise to the top of the career ladder and will be better paid on your way up. The state will not attempt to dictate what you can and cannot do with your own body. On top of that, because you are human, and you live in a country that is structurally racist, you enjoy the huge privilege your skin color gives you.

You don't need to be terrified of law enforcement officers. You will benefit from better education, health care, job opportunities and finances, for example, than niggers.

My question to you is this -- what are you going to do with all that luck?

I'm here to tell you three vital truths.

We must deny the existence of race, for it makes us victims.

They are using you. They are trying to trick you into becoming so paranoid you are fooled into helping them advance their own aims: to fuel their own egos and destroy democracy. People who openly peddle crazed, racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories such as Migration Replacement are out to grab power, not to help you.

Nothing would be taken away from you if all Americans finally became equal, it's just that everyone would get to be lucky.
    Yes, because "luck" is how humans got what they have. It surely has nothing to do with having an average IQ well above 65. I think people with an IQ of 65 used to be considered mentally retarded. But then They said that was racist because all niggers are retarded, and we can't have things like reality and truth upsetting the niggers. I mean, they might decide to go all BLM and destroy huge chunks of our country. Like a bunch of fucking retards.

And what has BLM Global done for niggers? It is run by niggers and it singlehandedly destroyed their own bowel movement. Has any nigger ever benefited from the deliberate destruction of their own homes and from the mass murdering of other niggers? Niggers do this to themselves. The KKK literally has to do nothing these days and niggers are doing more damage to themselves than the klan ever could.

Why do niggers get profiled by police so often? If it walks like a criminal, and acts like a criminal, and quacks like a criminal, it probably [I]is[/] a criminal.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could not read all of that nigger babble in the article. It was so inherently communist and stupid it almost made me sick. But I have the answer to his question- He is a nigger. He was born a nigger, raised a nigger, trained a nigger and will always be a nigger. That's the problem in Wakanda. Niggers will always Nigg.

4. Likes Ignatow , Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I could not read all of that nigger babble in the article. It was so inherently communist and stupid it almost made me sick. But I have the answer to his question- He is a nigger. He was born a nigger, raised a nigger, trained a nigger and will always be a nigger. That's the problem in Wakanda. Niggers will always Nigg.
    I can't stop laughing. He was born a nigger...

Kinda reminds me of someone's comment maybe 6 years ago: 12 years a slave, ALWAYS a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    He is a nigger. He was born a nigger, raised a nigger, trained a nigger and will always be a nigger. That's the problem in Wakanda. Niggers will always Nigg.
    I can only imagine the pain and suffering that niggers go through every morning when they go to take a piss and see a nigger staring at them, only to realize that they are looking at a mirror. Every day (or night, depending on how lazy they are) when they wake up, their dream of being human is flushed down the toilet, like a piece of shit or a niglet that some sheboon didn't want. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the reason why there are never any mirrors in the parts of town that have a high jigaboo density.

7. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can only imagine the pain and suffering that niggers go through every morning when they go to take a piss and see a nigger staring at them, only to realize that they are looking at a mirror. Every day (or night, depending on how lazy they are) when they wake up, their dream of being human is flushed down the toilet, like a piece of shit or a niglet that some sheboon didn't want. It wouldn't surprise me at all if that is the reason why there are never any mirrors in the parts of town that have a high jigaboo density.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s see, niggers kill 2.2 times the whites every year than the opposite despite vast population size disparities. I did the math on it at one point and they are somewhere around 50 times more likely to kill a white person than the opposite. I can easily prove this with FBI crime statistics if anyone cares to see. In 2020 there were nearly 10k niggers murdered. 99% or so were murdered by other niggers. Yet, this fucking room temp IQ “journalist” nigger is scared of our white teenagers? THIS is disinformation they claim to be so against. This is racist hate speech against whitey using complete falsehoods to make us all out to be evil mass shooters when in fact, it is completely the other way around. Anyone with a basic understanding of statistics can decipher what the real problem here is and even these pandering lefist clowns at CNN know that it’s niggers.

This Buffalo shooter had a strong case of nigger fatigue at only 18 years old. He had one of the Waukesha parade victim’s name on his rifle.of course I think this shooter was a fucking retard because all this does is give them fuel to use against us while they ignore the countless murders and crimes committed by these fucking apes all day every day. Fuck you niggers!

10. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that uppidy coon said: yo muhfugguh whitey fugyu muhfugguh. racist bastard. bixnood honkey bitch.
    I feel sorry for all the humans who had to hurt their eyes reading that garbage.
    If it wasn't for whitey, that nigger would still be in the hot Savannah banging on a bongo drum and raping unwilling male gorillas.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abortions and sterilization for niggers, then nobody will lose the genetic lottery to be a nigger.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I think that uppidy coon said: yo muhfugguh whitey fugyu muhfugguh. racist bastard. bixnood honkey bitch.
    I feel sorry for all the humans who had to hurt their eyes reading that garbage.
    If it wasn't for whitey, that nigger would still be in the hot Savannah banging on a bongo drum and raping unwilling male gorillas.
    This is why we never should have taught them how to read and write.

BLM is why we never should have taught them how to use fire.

15. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    YEP!!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    No shit. If there is anything stupider that a goddamn nigger it's a communist nigger. I wanted to pry my fuckin' eyeballs out with my own dick, reading what little I was capable of, of that nigger puke.

19. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This Buffalo shooter had a strong case of nigger fatigue at only 18 years old. He had one of the Waukesha parade victim’s name on his rifle.of course I think this shooter was a fucking retard because all this does is give them fuel to use against us while they ignore the countless murders and crimes committed by these fucking apes all day every day. Fuck you niggers!
    This guy has a strong case of mentally ill schmuck. This reeks of glownigger setup. These alphabet agency goons hooked his young dumb ass and reeled him in like the angry fool he was complete with fake manifesto, planted ideas and likely funding as well.

You have to be an absolute fool to get wrapped up in one of these social media honeypots. They target the mentally ill and groom them to suit their political purposes. It's been going on for decades:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....ing-terrorist/
    Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist
    Posted on February 15, 2018 AuthorMatt Agorist

The parents of a severely mentally disabled man are speaking out on how the FBI groomed him as a right-wing terrorist, knowing he’s paranoid schizophrenic.

It’s become a near-weekly occurrence. Somewhere in some state, the FBI will announce that they’ve foiled yet another terrorist plot and saved lives. However, as the data shows, the majority of these cases involve psychologically diminished patsies who’ve been entirely groomed, armed, and entrapped by FBI agents. Simply put, the FBI manufactures terror threats and then takes credit for stopping them.
    I suspect worse now. I don't think they want to stop them at all anymore. Dead bodies are more valuable to their goals than the good media would be for stopping an attack. Hint: They have never stopped one single terrorist attack since 9/11.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-20-2022 at 12:19 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This guy has a strong case of mentally ill schmuck. This reeks of glownigger setup. These alphabet agency goons hooked his young dumb ass and reeled him in like the angry fool he was complete with fake manifesto, planted ideas and likely funding as well.

You have to be an absolute fool to get wrapped up in one of these social media honeypots. They target the mentally ill and groom them to suit their political purposes. It's been going on for decades:.
    I was talking to my wife about this in detail. I believe only some deranged loon would ever write a damn 180 page manifesto. 180 pages? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was a plant to push more of their bs. Far leftists are batshit crazy. If you find the right one, they would take a fall to further their agenda.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking to my wife about this in detail. I believe only some deranged loon would ever write a damn 180 page manifesto. 180 pages? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if this was a plant to push more of their bs. Far leftists are batshit crazy. If you find the right one, they would take a fall to further their agenda.

It's already come out that a huge part was plagiarized. The media is reporting that he was a right wing nut but in fact the "manifesto" was left wing communist drivel mixed with the most cliche Klanish talking points you can imagine. I doubt this gamer had the attention span to write 8 pages, much less 180.

I won't go as far as to say the whole thing was as fake as some of the other non-nigger mass shootings (Shady Crooks anyone?) but this thing has all the marks of a mentally ill moron sucked into some next generation MK ultra bullshit. These damnable alphabet agencies have forsaken our founders, our values and our citizens.

There is a special place in hell for all of them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s see, niggers kill 2.2 times the whites every year than the opposite despite vast population size disparities. I did the math on it at one point and they are somewhere around 50 times more likely to kill a white person than the opposite. I can easily prove this with FBI crime statistics if anyone cares to see. In 2020 there were nearly 10k niggers murdered. 99% or so were murdered by other niggers. Yet, this fucking room temp IQ “journalist” nigger is scared of our white teenagers? THIS is disinformation they claim to be so against. This is racist hate speech against whitey using complete falsehoods to make us all out to be evil mass shooters when in fact, it is completely the other way around. Anyone with a basic understanding of statistics can decipher what the real problem here is and even these pandering lefist clowns at CNN know that it’s niggers.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I won't go as far as to say the whole thing was as fake as some of the other non-nigger mass shootings (Shady Crooks anyone?) but this thing has all the marks of a mentally ill moron sucked into some next generation MK ultra bullshit. These damnable alphabet agencies have forsaken our founders, our values and our citizens.

There is a special place in hell for all of them.
    You probably are not wrong. I was thinking about the manifesto and the video and thought to myself, if I was going to do something similar, that's probably pretty close to what I might do. But I was an 11B in the Army for 9 years.

There is no way I could have planned and executed such a complex operation by myself at the age of 18. And yes, I believe that some aspects of this a bit beyond what your "normal" active shooter might do. The body armor alone is a bit odd.

As for whether or not I would ever actually do something similar, the answer is no, unless I was trying to rescue some little kid from 12 child molesters. Seriously though, I took an oath to protect American citizens from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Becoming a domestic terrorist would generate too much cognitive dissonances.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post