https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/17/opini...gee/index.html

If you, like the alleged shooter, are a human, I want you to know that I am also praying for you.

Because you are human, you were born a winner of the genetic jackpot. You are more likely to rise to the top of the career ladder and will be better paid on your way up. The state will not attempt to dictate what you can and cannot do with your own body. On top of that, because you are human, and you live in a country that is structurally racist, you enjoy the huge privilege your skin color gives you.

You don't need to be terrified of law enforcement officers. You will benefit from better education, health care, job opportunities and finances, for example, than niggers.

My question to you is this -- what are you going to do with all that luck?

I'm here to tell you three vital truths.

We must deny the existence of race, for it makes us victims.

They are using you. They are trying to trick you into becoming so paranoid you are fooled into helping them advance their own aims: to fuel their own egos and destroy democracy. People who openly peddle crazed, racist and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories such as Migration Replacement are out to grab power, not to help you.

Nothing would be taken away from you if all Americans finally became equal, it's just that everyone would get to be lucky.
Yes, because "luck" is how humans got what they have. It surely has nothing to do with having an average IQ well above 65. I think people with an IQ of 65 used to be considered mentally retarded. But then They said that was racist because all niggers are retarded, and we can't have things like reality and truth upsetting the niggers. I mean, they might decide to go all BLM and destroy huge chunks of our country. Like a bunch of fucking retards.

And what has BLM Global done for niggers? It is run by niggers and it singlehandedly destroyed their own bowel movement. Has any nigger ever benefited from the deliberate destruction of their own homes and from the mass murdering of other niggers? Niggers do this to themselves. The KKK literally has to do nothing these days and niggers are doing more damage to themselves than the klan ever could.

Why do niggers get profiled by police so often? If it walks like a criminal, and acts like a criminal, and quacks like a criminal, it probably [I]is[/] a criminal.