Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

ALERT: ABC Slips Up Live On T.V. “Law Enforcement Is Targeting Conservatives If You Are Wearing THIS” It’s CONFIRMED

The following article, ALERT: ABC Slips Up Live On T.V. “Law Enforcement Is Targeting Conservatives If You Are Wearing THIS” It’s CONFIRMED, was first published on America's Freedom Fighters.
    Posted by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS If you are white and wear a MAGA hat chances are that you are being targeted by Biden’s ‘Gestapo.’ If you wear a Black Lives Matter shirt and a ‘Kill the Police’ hat you have nothing to worry about. Folks, white people are under attack by theRead More
    Continue reading: ALERT: ABC Slips Up Live On T.V. “Law Enforcement Is Targeting Conservatives If You Are Wearing THIS” It’s CONFIRMED ...

More...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s probably just in the communist states. New York California Connecticut etc….. I vote for Trump but I don’t wear a MAGA hat or tee. That’s just not my style.I’m a confederate flag guy. But in Florida, I see people with those hats,flags, shirts and bumper stickers all over. They’re not being targeted down here.