Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

8th grade niglet caps stepfather for telling him it's bedtime then runs away, steals a car and drives to his mammy's 150 miles away LOL

8th grader shoots dad in argument over bedtime, police say

A 15-year-old Ohio boy is in jail after he shot his father during an argument about his bedtime, according to police.

The eighth grader, who is not being named because he is a minor, was arraigned Monday morning on charges of felonious assault and auto theft. He is being held at the Hamilton County Juvenile Youth Court Detention Center.

Forest Park Police Lt. Adam Pape said the 45-year-old victim was shot once in the stomach and is expected to recover at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center.

Police responded to the shooting on Wednesday when a 17-year-old girl inside the home called 911 and said her 15-year-old stepbrother shot his father, according to a recording of the call released to WXIX.

Pape said following the shooting, the teen walked to a nearby business, stole a car then drove more than 100 miles to Lexington, Kentucky, where his mom lives.

Officers in Lexington, along with a SWAT team for backup, went to the mom’s home, Pape said. The SWAT team was never needed, he said, as the 15-year-old surrendered peacefully and is now in custody.

It’s still not clear where the teen got the gun, according to police.
    https://www.knoe.com/2022/05/17/8th-...me-police-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 15 year old nigger is a full grown adult and not a boy.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 in the 8th grade? A real scholar of a nigger.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Rev. Dick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No batwings? Stupid little fucker must’ve flunked anatomy. You don’t go for the stomach at close range nigger!Go for the haid!LOL!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    A 15 year old nigger is a full grown adult and not a boy.
    But the nigs will say 17 yo Trayvon was a baybee!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    15 in the 8th grade? A real scholar of a nigger.
    Scholar indeed. In truth, this nigger was probably below a 4th grade level in maffs, sahh-unzes an sheeit.

Ever wonder why this happens? I'm speaking beyond the obvious it's a nigger explanation.

The sad truth is that schools make a decision to push niggers through and quit failing them whole grade levels after about 1 or 2 school year failures. The dirty little secret is that federal and most state funding stops at 18 for all students and after that, they are dead weight on the local tax dollars. By the time they are 18, they are so unruly and uncontrollable that the schools will have nothing to do with them and it's easier to just hand them a worthless diploma and push them out the door than to deal with them, their parents or other normal adult problems any further.

Inner shitty schools already have overloaded daycare centers to care for student's bastard babies.

Can you imagine having a 22 year old senior sow still going to high school? That's potentially a dozen grandchirrenz in school daycare at taxpayer expense just so Latrina can get her diploma!

The worst part of this system is the fact that just as a rising tide lifts all ships, lowered standards hurt all students.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Scholar indeed. In truth, this nigger was probably below a 4th grade level in maffs, sahh-unzes an sheeit.

Ever wonder why this happens? I'm speaking beyond the obvious it's a nigger explanation.

The sad truth is that schools make a decision to push niggers through and quit failing them whole grade levels after about 1 or 2 school year failures. The dirty little secret is that federal and most state funding stops at 18 for all students and after that, they are dead weight on the local tax dollars. By the time they are 18, they are so unruly and uncontrollable that the schools will have nothing to do with them and it's easier to just hand them a worthless diploma and push them out the door than to deal with them, their parents or other normal adult problems any further.

Inner shitty schools already have overloaded daycare centers to care for student's bastard babies.

Can you imagine having a 22 year old senior sow still going to high school? That's potentially a dozen grandchirrenz in school daycare at taxpayer expense just so Latrina can get her diploma!

The worst part of this system is the fact that just as a rising tide lifts all ships, lowered standards hurt all students.
    Imagine being a halfway intelligent nigger (one in a million I know) and having to sit in school with the rest of these retards where it would be impossible to learn anything and would likely beat your ass for acting white and getting good grades. Hell, how about the teachers that have to come and basically try to teach monkeys to read day in and day out. All the while knowing their efforts are fruitless. Why would anyone do that job? A burden on all of us indeed and they blame their dimwittery on whitey.

12. Likes tweakstick, Da'Spooktravious liked this post