Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sicko schizo nursing home nigger who savagely beat elderly veteran to death ACQUITTED

Charges Dropped for Mentally Ill Thug Who Battered Elderly Veteran on Video in Nursing Home

A thug who viciously assaulted an elderly veteran in shockingly brutal video from a nursing home is having all of his charges dismissed after being determined not fit to stand trial.

Jadon Hayden, 22, savagely beat elderly veteran Norman Bledsoe, who later died after sustaining injuries from the attack. His father, Marty, claimed his son’s schizophrenia made him unfit to serve time in prison for his crimes. This led to all charges being dropped.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/charge...-nursing-home/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this jig will be allowed to roam in the exact same type of facility, and do the same things it was doing
    to begin with. The nigger employees will not only be amused, they'll join in the fun. This nigger needs to
    get batwinged, by a patient, or a relative.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBD54030-ADBB-4415-88C9-9982D71C1E0C.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	19813

his spookbook page is filled with this nonsense. Reverse the races and niggers would’ve burned down cities. Fuck niggers! I hate you more each day!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jadon was diagnosed with COVID-19. Under the genocidal policies mandated by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, he was housed in a nursing home to recover near elderly individuals at serious risk of dying from the disease.

Put them both in the same cell.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m annoyed how niggers can steal Whiteys cake and eat it too. The excuses our courts cook up to protect and coddle these niggers are just plain exhausting.

If somebody is “mentally unstable” then why are they allowed equal rights to everyone else? It’s one or the other, nobody wants severely mentally unstable people running around and breeding unchecked.

Of course I think I already know the answer, it’s all political. As long as these pieces of shit are voting the courts and politicians will do anything to keep their cushy jobs.
    Well the rest of us have no benefits to these niggers running around unchecked. Back to Africa they go!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    By definition, all niggers are mentally inferior, and really don't know the results of their actions. That's why they commit crimes on everyone, and feel no remorse. That's a sign of mental deficiency, no forward thinking, no analysis, and no regrets.

Niggers are now realizing they can game the justice system by claiming mental deficiency and/or incompetent to stand trial. While they get off on jail, they're sent to a nuthouse. I'd be ok if they do get to a nuthouse wherein they are in a straight jacket 24-7, year in year out. Or solitary confinement, forever. Only contact with a doctor through video. Then if they did game the system, they'll eventually go berserk.

Then they'll be given a day off, alone, with a razor, or pesticide laced Kool Aid. They can choose to remain a nut, or end their useless lives.

If it were up to me, this nigger deserves electroshock therapy, or the other cheaper therapy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Name:	BBD54030-ADBB-4415-88C9-9982D71C1E0C.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	19813

his spookbook page is filled with this nonsense. Reverse the races and niggers would’ve burned down cities. Fuck niggers! I hate you more each day!
    Somebody has on their page 'give whites bricks they build a city... Give niggers a city, they give you bricks...' Nothing could be more true... Animalia.. one and all

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So instead of paying 50k per year at nigger u, we get to pay twice that providing this creature 'therapy' and 'medication'.... A fucking circus... @coons said he can't see the US lasting another 5 years... It's shit like this that makes it a certainty

Rabid behavior... What do you do with rabid animals???
    Last edited by Kagman; 05-19-2022 at 04:14 AM. Reason: spelling

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Somebody has on their page 'give whites bricks they build a city... Give niggers a city, they give you bricks...' Nothing could be more true... Animalia.. one and all
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Now this jig will be allowed to roam in the exact same type of facility, and do the same things it was doing
    to begin with. The nigger employees will not only be amused, they'll join in the fun. This nigger needs to
    get batwinged, by a patient, or a relative.
    Best solution!!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The vicious nigger beast needs a frontal lobotomy. So,it can sit in front of the tv all day and drool like a good little nigger pet!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are crazy and retarded according to human standards. But those are the normal conditions for niggers.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-19-2022 at 12:18 PM. Reason: wrong word

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it's official? Niggers can savagely murder humans with zero consequences. Good news for them.

Meanwhile:

Name:	georgiaahoo.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	19828
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The vicious nigger beast needs a frontal lobotomy. So,it can sit in front of the tv all day and drool like a good little nigger pet!
    I prefer a brain transplant of a macaque brain into the nigger. It will make the nigger more docile. As for the macaque, sorry, we won't curse it with a nigger walnut brain. It will be euthanized with dignity, for advancing science, to see if a nigger can ever be tamed.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking piece pf shit nigger! I am a veteran so this makes my blood boil a little hotter than it usually does. Once again, the feral monkey will get away with some heinous act because it will claim 'mental illness'. Niggers are ALL fucking retards so technically I guess that all could make the same claim and never get charged with anything.
    Did you see where this nigger's father could only talk about it's son whilst blaming 'the system'. Never did it offer any apology or sympathy for the victim. I hope that father dies too!

FUCK YOU NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every last nigger, mulatto, octaroon, mudshark, and oildriller needs to be sent straight to the wonderful utopia of muddaland Africa. It's the only solution.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post