Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakkabaw star Rajon Rondo pulls gun on his family threatens to shoot up dat muhfugga

Rajon Rondo’s former partner alleges he pulled gun, threatened her in front of their kids

Rajon Rondo’s former partner has reportedly filed an emergency protective order (EPO) in Louisville against the Cavaliers guard after alleging he pulled a gun on her and threatened her in front of the couple’s children.

Muh vidya games, beeeesh!!
    Rondo’s former partner Ashley Bachelor says in the EPO the former Celtics guard lost control when she asked their son to separate laundry while he was playing video games with Rondo last week. Bachelor alleges Rondo was instantly angered and ripped the video-game console out of the wall. He then continued breaking items around the house, telling Bachelor she was “dead.”

Rondo then left the house for 15 minutes and returned with a gun according to Bachelor, demanding she bring out their children.
    Muh daughter be a THOT!
    I am extremely fearful for my safety and for the safety of my children,” Bachelor wrote in her request for a protective order, per TMZ. “Rajon has a history of volatile, erratic, explosive behavior. He is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. He physically hits our son and calls him names like ‘p—-‘ and accuses him of acting like a ‘b—.’

“Rajon verbally assaults our daughter. He calls her names like ‘thot, b—-, and d—head.’ Rajon has made several threats on my life, saying at various times he will shoot me or shoot up my car.”
    https://www.boston.com/sports/boston...n-allegations/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine that!A savage bakkabawling nigger pulling a gun out on it’s own fambly!LOL! Well, if you think about how bad nigger marksmanship is,the fambly still had a 7 in 10 chance of survival if the nigger started spraying!LOL!

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post