Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    OohOK
    Chimpout Guest

Anti-white sow troll on Quora

Ugly creature.
    https://www.quora.com/profile/Marcia-Bell-19/answers

Let me answer this question by making a point. White people are NOT OK. They have committed crimes against Native Americans, Blacks, Chinese, Mexicans, etc., that are absolutely unspeakable. Albeit, the Democrat party via its facilitation and advocacy, establishing the KKK, Jim Crow laws (in fairness, Republicans were not the perpetrators). Instead of discussing a race that has no relationship to them, how about they take accountability for their horrific past - particularly, in the US, accept their atrocities they have committed, similar to the Germans, South Africans, and other once evil empires and leave us the hell alone.
    We minorities generally consider all whites to be racist until they prove that they are not…
    Then stop speaking ENGLISH, backward, smelly, ugly ooga booga.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    She says all this while living in a white country and taking no steps in leaving. Yes, I am racist. All races are racist. It's a natural in group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others. Look at her trying to pander to other non-whites. Sorry nigger, but the whole world doesn't like you. You're crazy if you think that the Chinese want you.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow went on the say that whites hate niggers because they’re jealous and guilty. I beg to differ! We hate niggers because they are a worthless plague on society. All they do is take and destroy!

6. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The sow went on the say that whites hate niggers because they’re jealous and guilty. I beg to differ! We hate niggers because they are a worthless plague on society. All they do is take and destroy!
    whites hate niggers because they are inferior monsters that are inept at cohering to the values of a civil society. Niggers are destructive tar menaces and they need to be gathered and returned to Wakanda as soon as can be arranged.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Silly nigger. Like anyone cares what niggers "think".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Silly nigger. Like anyone cares what niggers "think".
    niggers do not think. They are genetically programmed to act in TNB fashion. Muh dikkery and over eating are the predominant cerebral instructions. Niggers are commanded by their instincts and not by a process of diligent and cognitive problem solving or sensory information processing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how this nigger wants to go back to Europe. I wonder why they don’t ever want to relocate to a predominantly nigger country? Hmmmm, we know why. Fuck you nigger!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a vile she-spook. She's a good candidate for the lash, brined, then well laid on.
    Finish the session off with a boot to the monkey maker, and call it a day....