Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Family that Prays together, stays together- nigger edition

A Memphis couple was arrested this weekend for allegedly shooting at a fast-food restaurant with workers inside and their young child in tow.

A Memphis couple was arrested this weekend for allegedly shooting at a fast-food restaurant with workers inside and their young child in tow.

Monday, sitting side-by-side inside in court, the judge charged Alexandrea Brown, 31, and Zaundra Linwood, 33, with reckless endangerment, child abuse, and neglect.
    You might ask, what caused this whole nigger fambly drive-by?
    asked for a cup of ice.
    One witness said he saw Brown fire that single round towards the restaurant. As for her alleged accomplice, he started walking away, leaving behind the mother of his child and his own son, according to an eyewitness.

Police say the child jumped from the car and started running. He was eventually caught along with his father.

https://wreg.com/news/local/parents-...-child-in-car/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers certainly are a stupid species of beast!LOL!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

You might ask, what caused this whole nigger fambly drive-by?

https://wreg.com/news/local/parents-...-child-in-car/
    Too bad they did not bat-wing their shitlet. God knows they're awful shots

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    asked for a cup of ice.
    I thought it was bad when niggers start blasting away over chiggun wants. At least wangs are high-value treats for nogs. Now they're ready to commit murder over frozen water. Yes, for sure they are JUST LIKE US.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using a gun and aiming it at people is a felony, so why are the bail amounts $750 only? This is why crime is never going away:

1) niggers
    2) lax, liberal courts
    3) little or no bail
    4) reduced sentences, even for violent crimes.

Know niggers, no peace.

What makes me throw up is the endless propaganda on PBS extolling nigger virtue, hard work, enslavement, no opportunities, ad nauseam. As long as society says niggers are our equals, there's no progress. More like destruction and immorality.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Using a gun and aiming it at people is a felony, so why are the bail amounts $750 only? This is why crime is never going away:

1) niggers
    2) lax, liberal courts
    3) little or no bail
    4) reduced sentences, even for violent crimes.

Know niggers, no peace.

What makes me throw up is the endless propaganda on PBS extolling nigger virtue, hard work, enslavement, no opportunities, ad nauseam. As long as society says niggers are our equals, there's no progress. More like destruction and immorality.

PBS? I used to love those channels. For months now, every time I tried to watch it I saw nothing but nigger sob stories. I tried the other night and saw wailing about Martin Looter Kang and the poor, poor niggers and the terrible, horrible raycisms. Disgusting.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."