Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

128 year old she boon says milk and spinach are why she continues to waste oxygen

I can prove I’m the world’s oldest woman after having my 128th birthday – here’s the everyday foods behind my long life

The impressive gran credits a healthy diet of fresh milk and wild spinach for getting to 128 years old - two ingredients she started eating as a kid.

The centenarian was born on a maize farm in Ottosdal and is the eldest of 12 siblings, three of whom are still alive today.

Despite being illiterate, she told local outlet News24: "We lived so well on the farms. There were no problems."

Though she struggles to remember her childhood well, she does recall the time there was a locust infestation on the farms.

She said: "There were ones we could catch and eat. It was like you are eating meat. We would just fry them and eat them like that, just on their own."
    An ancient lesboon?
    Johanna's carer Thandiwe Wesinyana has lived with her since 2001.

Thandiwe said of their bond: "I can't sleep when I am not next to her. When I come back, she will also say she couldn't sleep. She says she just sits by the window looking at the gate and wondering when I will be back."
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/5345341...-reveals-diet/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Though she struggles to remember her childhood well, she does recall the time there was a locust infestation on the farms".
    Those locusts are known as niggers. They took over the productive farming operations built by whites, and are now back
    to eating roots, berries and termites, like their pygmy ancestors.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always claim to be 300 years old. They have no concept of numbers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is too bad she does not like buying her Milk and Spinach at the Buffalo Tops Market.....

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Though she struggles to remember her childhood well, she does recall the time there was a locust infestation on the farms".
    Those locusts are known as niggers. They took over the productive farming operations built by whites, and are now back
    to eating roots, berries and termites, like their pygmy ancestors.
    Actually, it is unfair to the locusts to compare them to niggers. Locusts can be used as food in a pinch. It provides protein, and actually tormented Egyptians during the plague, the original niggers, when they were enslaving Israel. Niggers have no positive value whatsoever.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post