Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Latae’veion Naveiour Woods put fentanyl in muh percocet!

Another one for the Ministry of Retarded Nigger Names.
    Suspected Virginia drug dealer arrested after 14-year-old dies of fentanyl overdose from counterfeit Percocet

A 21-year-old Woodbridge man has been arrested on a drug charge in connection with the overdose death of a 14-year-old in Prince William County last month, authorities announced.

Friday morning, the Prince William County Police Dept. said they arrested and charged Latae’veion Naveiour Woods with selling counterfeit Percocet pills that were laced with fentanyl.

On April 26, just before 10 a.m., officers responded to a residence located in Woodbridge to investigate a fatal overdose. The investigation revealed the victim, a 14-year-old boy was suspected of ingesting a counterfeit Percocet and became unconscious. The boy was transported to an area hospital where he died.
    https://wjla.com/news/local/prince-w...arged-arrested
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latae’veion Naveiour
    OMG.

Surely the retarded snakehead is a descendant of Egyptian Kangs!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Latae'veion" ? The nurses in the maternity ward made sure to write that one down exactly as his mammy spelled it.
    Doc Cizzums would have had them write Jiggy Jiggy Boon Boon on the "birf" certificate, then called it a day.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This EXACT thing happened just one year ago to a HS student here:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...54a470ce4.html

This 18y/o straight A honor student girl had never literally never taken drugs in her life and wanted to try percocet with a friend.

Little Miss Tweak knew the girl.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF happened to just having some beers, wine, and/or smoking a joint ?
    Even real pharmaceutical medications are no fun whatsoever, just a dull body high that turns
    you into a zombie. A well known plumber in my home town, who was an older guy, got addicted,
    became completely incoherent, ended up in a nursing home - then croaked on the same day as his
    son, who was also an opioid abuser. Now that fentanyl is widespread, why would anyone take a chance
    on what some back alley nigger dope dealer is pushing ? I've seen a shit ton of funerals happening -
    and it's mostly people much younger than myself. Let the niggers off themselves, and stay away from
    that shit ourselves.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As an Constitutionalist Original Libertarian I have no problems with a few beers or a joint. I also think if you want to kill yourself with pills, by all means, do it. Darwin wins and our species is better off without you.

Having said this, I'll be honest - I'm conflicted here. As a Libertarian, I'm torn between saying let the buyer beware or put the dealers in the ground for giving it to them.

If a pharmacist substituted Fentanyl for Tylenol resulting in death, we would at least charge him with some type of manslaughter. I think I would have to start with reckless homicide as a bare minimum with a dealer who does the same. A buyer made a choice and it takes two to tango.

My only problem that I'm not conflicted over is with opioids and bad doctors who over-prescribe them. We trust them and put our lives in their hands to care for us. All too often, innocent people get hooked on them seeking relief from legitimate, crippling pain. I have seen it firsthand. It starts off innocently but the need grows as does the tolerance to the drug. American medicine is better than this. We should be past this by now but the same big pharma that is responsible for the coof jab-o-death is the same big pharma responsible for the opioid epidemic. They are evil.

Big pharma and the provider side of the healthcare industry have an incestuous relationship and it has to change. The men responsible for these corrupt decisions should be in prison for life at the very least.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even real pharmaceutical medications are no fun whatsoever, just a dull body high that turns
    you into a zombie. A well known plumber in my home town, who was an older guy, got addicted,
    became completely incoherent, ended up in a nursing home - then croaked on the same day as his
    son, who was also an opioid abuser. Now that fentanyl is widespread, why would anyone take a chance
    on what some back alley nigger dope dealer is pushing ? I've seen a shit ton of funerals happening -
    and it's mostly people much younger than myself. Let the niggers off themselves, and stay away from
    that shit ourselves.

Don't buy your illegal drugs from niggers, people. Let the niggers keep the fentanyl all to themselves. Don't sell anything to them, or buy from them, or rent to them or from them. Don't get into an Uber with them, 'date' them, or rut with them. Don't hire them or work for them. Niggers are not your friends. Stick to the rules and you'll probably live longer.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when I think that niggers can't come up with an even more ridiculous name, they give us Latae'veion Naveiour.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you. I got dependent on pain medication due to a back injury at work. I wish I'd have never got on that shit. I'm dependent on it to this very day 21 years later. They make you sign a form stating that you realize it could be addictive when you start pain management, but what they fail to mention is just how addictive that shit is. I was under the impression that it would be like stopping smoking. Nope! It's practically impossible to get off that shit once you're on it. Horrible crap. Fuckin Satans medicine.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Doctors are doing a complete 180 nowadays and not prescribing them hardly at all anymore. And that's a good thing. The only bad thing is for the people who they've turned into chemical dependent patients. These Doctors are adding to this "opioid epidemic" by not realizing how hard it is for patients to get off that shit. The withdrawal from that crap is so horrendous that it drives alot of patients to seek out street drugs. It does work for pain, but you're so right that the dose has to be increased and increased substantially as ones body becomes tolerant to the medication. I wish people would just stay away from that shit.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I hear you. I got dependent on pain medication due to a back injury at work. I wish I'd have never got on that shit. I'm dependent on it to this very day 21 years later. They make you sign a form stating that you realize it could be addictive when you start pain management, but what they fail to mention is just how addictive that shit is. I was under the impression that it would be like stopping smoking. Nope! It's practically impossible to get off that shit once you're on it. Horrible crap. Fuckin Satans medicine.
    The strongest, most talented, most gifted people I know are the ones most susceptible to addiction. In my
    family, we just don't have tough enough constitutions to tolerate alcoholism and chronic drug use. A one night
    binge on anything, and I'm 3 days in before I recover. Any painkiller exposure for us, means not shitting for a week.
    Meanwhile, my friends back in the '80s could stay up and party for 3 days running, where I'd be done when the rooster
    crowed. My pal's 100 pound blonde girlfriend used to somehow out-drink me (240 lbs.) three to one, and out drug John Belushi,
    and be fine the next day. Unfortunately, she just died from cirrhosis of the liver two days ago, at age 58. She was a physical
    specimen for sure, but nothing lasts forever. I'm lucky enough to have a built in governor, and my body rejects being polluted
    right away. On the flip side of that, pain killers are not an option for me, and my last two surgical procedures I opted for no
    anesthesia. One doctor called me a "Bullet biter", which is fine. Just don't call me a pillow biter.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The strongest, most talented, most gifted people I know are the ones most susceptible to addiction. In my
    family, we just don't have tough enough constitutions to tolerate alcoholism and chronic drug use. A one night
    binge on anything, and I'm 3 days in before I recover. Any painkiller exposure for us, means not shitting for a week.
    Meanwhile, my friends back in the '80s could stay up and party for 3 days running, where I'd be done when the rooster
    crowed. My pal's 100 pound blonde girlfriend used to somehow out-drink me (240 lbs.) three to one, and out drug John Belushi,
    and be fine the next day. Unfortunately, she just died from cirrhosis of the liver two days ago, at age 58. She was a physical
    specimen for sure, but nothing lasts forever. I'm lucky enough to have a built in governor, and my body rejects being polluted
    right away. On the flip side of that, pain killers are not an option for me, and my last two surgical procedures I opted for no
    anesthesia. One doctor called me a "Bullet biter", which is fine. Just don't call me a pillow biter.
    Lol. Definitely better than pillow biter. I was a carpet layer for 30 years. When I hurt my back those painkillers were the only thing that worked and I had to bring home the bacon. I had no idea how addictive they were until I finished my rx and just felt horrible. I didn't run out early, I just ran out and figured "oh the hell with it, I'll deal with it later". 8 called my Dr and said "hey, I'm think I may be withdrawing from those pills or something". He says ' "Oh that's impossible, you haven't been on them long enough, I'll phone in another 120 for you and if you feel better after you take em, then we'll know". Felt better Lol. My Dad, my ex-wife, get violently ill on them. I consider people who get ill on them very lucky. My Son, he won't touch anything. I told him his whole life how bad drugs and alcohol are. I'm not trying to take too much credit for his abstinence though, I know kids will do what they want to do.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Unless you are from San Diego or Oceanside, you can purchase kratom online or in certain shops. It will stop your addiction to opiates. It also has pain relieving properties but does not cause any of the high side effects. It works by disabling/over-riding the opiate receptors in your brain. It is even used by severe heroin addicts. You just need to immediately ween yourself off of the kratom itself once you are over the addiction to the pain pills. You don't want to replace one addiction with another that your insurance company won't even pay for.

Heads up - I hear it taste like shit if you make it as a tea. Put it in gel capsules.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Unless you are from San Diego or Oceanside, you can purchase kratom online or in certain shops. It will stop your addiction to opiates. It also has pain relieving properties but does not cause any of the high side effects. It works by disabling/over-riding the opiate receptors in your brain. It is even used by severe heroin addicts. You just need to immediately ween yourself off of the kratom itself once you are over the addiction to the pain pills. You don't want to replace one addiction with another that your insurance company won't even pay for.

Heads up - I hear it taste like shit if you make it as a tea. Put it in gel capsules.
    Thank you for that advice. You know it really takes ahold your life. Even though I get my medication from my pain Doctor, it always has bothered me having something having control over me like that. I'll look into that and do the research. I've never heard of it before.
    Last edited by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.; 05-17-2022 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Fucked up

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post