Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
    Northman
    Chimpout Guest

Recommended Viewing

The Northman

Watch it! Seriously. It was in theaters recently. It might still be. I was so pleased to see something that did not have a single nigger in it. I didn't even know those types of movies/series exist any more. It was great. It's so centered around European culture. The music is nordic. I could hear instruments that I've only heard in Harold Foss's version of Rolandskvadet. The movie puts white strength on display all over the place. I'm not a big movie guy. I was just so happy to see something made by and for white people.

What else should I see? Nothing with niggers or gays.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The Northman

Watch it! Seriously. It was in theaters recently. It might still be. I was so pleased to see something that did not have a single nigger in it. I didn't even know those types of movies/series exist any more. It was great. It's so centered around European culture. The music is nordic. I could hear instruments that I've only heard in Harold Foss's version of Rolandskvadet. The movie puts white strength on display all over the place. I'm not a big movie guy. I was just so happy to see something made by and for white people.

I saw it. Download it off pirate bay for free. Northman is definitely as you described.And deliciously very violent!
    I too like movies and TV shows without any niggers or fruitcakes. That’s why I love the Andy Griffith show. You won’t find any shiners or fags there!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Northman

Is that the one with Alexander Skaarsgard and Willem Dafoe? The trailor looked good!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    But but but but but - niggers where the original vikings, right? When YT people where still living in caves with dinosaurs and sheeit. This movie must be inaccurate.

8. Likes Tar Remover, jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But but but but but - niggers where the original vikings, right? When YT people where still living in caves with dinosaurs and sheeit. This movie must be inaccurate.
    Niggers did invent the modern world. They soon realized that the complexities of their manufactured utopia were too damaging for their peace..so they decided to return back to a more satisfying life of eating shit and bathing in cow's piss. They know humans would be better off this way too, so they are kindly planning a take down of society to accomplish this so we can all be at peace together. You truly have to thank niggers for their incredible insight and leadership qualities. Thanks niggers, we will always be in your shadow !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched the trailer for that movie. Looks very good. Our anonymous friend better head over there and report the 77K people who voted it up to 7.5 to the FBI. They must all support mass shootings and need to be investigated.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Northman

Here's one - a Western and dam good: "Old Henry" And not a nigger to be found

14. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many mass shootings have niggers committed in the past few months? I know of at least five. Of course those stories have all been buried by the MSM but they all get reported here. You can’t hide them from us nigger! The Buffalo one outraged you all because the dude was white? Fuck you nigger! The niggerhood is getting shot up by niggers as we speak!

16. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    How many mass shootings have niggers committed in the past few months? I know of at least five. Of course those stories have all been buried by the MSM but they all get reported here. You can’t hide them from us nigger! The Buffalo one outraged you all because the dude was white? Fuck you nigger! The niggerhood is getting shot up by niggers as we speak!
    And we are FINE with it! Keep up the good work, niggers!

18. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I deleted some posts here, because while not specifically stated policy, we want to avoid discussion of copyright violations.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.