Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking California Nigger Rookie Cop Croaks from Fentanyl Overdose

The young police officer's death has been a hard hit for his family. "It's a little cliché, everybody when someone passes they always act like they're a mystery," his uncle said. "He was just a nice young man who played sports and then got a career that helped his community that he grew up in."

Packer was at a party with fellow police officers the night before he died. San Jose police have issued a statement declaring the department is not immune to issues that plague society including substance abuse, but added that they don't condone the behavior.

"Any allegation of illegal drug use by a San Jose Police Officer is concerning," Police Chief Anthony Mata said. "There are no free passes for police officers, and we will not make excuses."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ner/ar-AAWOlkj
    But De'Jon Packer played good feetsball.
    Before joining the police department, the Packer attended Gunderson High School and San Jose State University where he was a star running back.
    If say the nog was a 20 year veteran, I could have more sympathy. But as a rookie, he was a junkie b4 he became a cop.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops, especially ones by the southern border, know that you can die from just touching fentanyl.
    The skells who package that shit mix it up with the edge of a credit card - they're a few credits
    short of their pharmacy doctorate.
    Oh well, batwings it is....

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nog was a junkie.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post