Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A Lesson in Real Estate

"One tenant went to prison for murder the day he was supposed to move in."
    The post A Lesson in Real Estate appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a customer who is well off.He invested in section 8 housing figuring he’d get tax breaks and gov checks for rent.What he mostly got was problems from niggers and other various vermin!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a customer who is well off.He invest in section 8 housing figuring he’d get tax breaks and gov checks for rent.What he mostly got was problems from niggers and other various vermin!
    NY state is nothing but horror shows for the landlord, and Section Ape tenants, even white ones, are poison.
    Upstate, one of my customer's welfare trash tenants was forging the landlord's signature on the rent checks
    sent to her by Section Ape, and cashing them somehow. Because there were children in the place, they wouldn't
    arrest her, evict her, or kick her ass off of Section Ape. The landlord lost a year's rent, before they could get her
    out. My friend bought a duplex rental home, got only 1st and last month's rent from both tenants, one year to
    evict both, both trashed his place. He renovates, re-rents, got some rent from one side, that stopped, rented to
    a white woman on Section Ape on the other side - mental case/hoarder, blows off requalifying for benefits, no
    rent, my friend forced to pay utilities for a year and a half, finally gives up, sells at a huge loss - with the tenant,
    who could not be removed, lodged in the building.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    NY state is nothing but horror shows for the landlord, and Section Ape tenants, even white ones, are poison.
    Upstate, one of my customer's welfare trash tenants was forging the landlord's signature on the rent checks
    sent to her by Section Ape, and cashing them somehow. Because there were children in the place, they wouldn't
    arrest her, evict her, or kick her ass off of Section Ape. The landlord lost a year's rent, before they could get her
    out. My friend bought a duplex rental home, got only 1st and last month's rent from both tenants, one year to
    evict both, both trashed his place. He renovates, re-rents, got some rent from one side, that stopped, rented to
    a white woman on Section Ape on the other side - mental case/hoarder, blows off requalifying for benefits, no
    rent, my friend forced to pay utilities for a year and a half, finally gives up, sells at a huge loss - with the tenant,
    who could not be removed, lodged in the building.
    Florida isn’t that tough on landlords. You do a month to month lease and you can get them out 30 days after you file . In fact I’ve seen the sheriff go there on the last day and evict the tenant. And all their belongings are thrown on the curb for a free-for-all! And people will pull over and just start picking through the stuff!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Florida isn’t that tough on landlords. You do a month to month lease and you can get them out 30 days after you file . In fact I’ve seen the sheriff go there on the last day and evict the tenant. And all their belongings are thrown on the curb for a free-for-all! And people will pull over and just start picking through the stuff!
    Sounds like .....a free country. Renting out apartments is the original Mom & Pop small business venture, helping
    people hang on to their hard earned real estate during tough times, with property taxes so high, they amount
    to paying rent on your own property. Somewhere, somehow - we now have to come up with $2000 a month for the
    job-and-benefits-for-life cocksuckers at the school district, to keep our property from being confiscated. Who owns
    my houses - us, or them ? I've paid for my education 10 times over by now, ffs.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sounds like .....a free country. Renting out apartments is the original Mom & Pop small business venture, helping
    people hang on to their hard earned real estate during tough times, with property taxes so high, they amount
    to paying rent on your own property. Somewhere, somehow - we now have to come up with $2000 a month for the
    job-and-benefits-for-life cocksuckers at the school district, to keep our property from being confiscated. Who owns
    my houses - us, or them ? I've paid for my education 10 times over by now, ffs.
    Here in Florida, I’ve seen landlords turn off the water, the electricity, cable etc….And get away with it. My sister made a mistake in New Haven Connecticut and rented to niggers. It took six months to evict those fucking black bastard motherfuckers! And when they left they acted like they were doing us a fucking favor! I’m glad I was here in Florida during that time or I would’ve come unglued!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post