Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Hubert J. Farnsworth
    Chimpout Guest

Good News Everyone! Nigger Males Unlikely to Reproduce

Genetic testing has shown that nigger men have historically only had an eleven percent chance of breeding. The link at the bottom shows that nigger females breed seven times as often as nigger males.

This next part comes from a little knowledge I have in my memory bank; women have an eighty percent chance of breeding. It may be higher or lower for nigger females. I do not know. Let's assume that nigger females have the average eighty percent chance of breeding. Divide eighty by seven and you get roughly eleven percent. Nigger males have, historically, only had an eleven percent chance at breeding since leaving Africa. This really makes me feel good. This is evolution at work. Let's all take a moment of silence for the white men who had to sacrifice their penises to make this happen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...avery-n1234744

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because they muh dick constantly , it raises the percentage to 1000! Because we obviously don’t have a shortage of niggers!

3. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abortion is a blessing for those that want a nigger free world.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post