Close

Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Britney Spears miscarries her sproglet she conceived with sandmonkey

An anorexic, 40 year old, mentally unstable nutcase pop star couldn't carry a sproglet to full term!? Imagine my shock.

Please. Kill. Me.

Pop singer Britney Spears announced the miscarriage of her “miracle baby” on Saturday, a tragic ending to what originally appeared as her triumph over the fall of her father’s conservatorship.

In her Instagram post on Saturday, Spears said in a joint statement with her fiance, Sam Asghari, it is “our deepest sadness” to announce the unfortunate miscarriage.

“It is with our deepest sadness we have to announce that we have lost our miracle baby early in the pregnancy,” the statement read.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-miracle-baby/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    An anorexic, 40 year old, mentally unstable nutcase pop star couldn't carry a sproglet to full term!? Imagine my shock.

Please. Kill. Me.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-miracle-baby/
    A batwinged half @$$lifter!! Good news, I say!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Eugenics was a leading rationale for female sterilization. In the 1927 case Buck v. Bell, the Supreme Court upheld the right to sterilize a ‘feeble-minded’ woman who had been committed to a state mental institution, with Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes infamously writing, ‘Three generations of imbeciles are enough,'” it continued.
    Three generations? I beg to differ. We've had 400 years of them. If Roe v. Wade made abortion legal (it really didn't according to USCON) then why didn't Buck v. Bell make nigger sterilization the law of the land?

Prior to 1971, mentally retarded was legally defined as having an IQ of below 85. It was changed due to retarded crying niggers.

They should have all been sterilized. Just think of how much better off the country would be now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You always find the oddest pictures.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a useless whore, being with an Iranian Muslim sandnigger. Nature has a way of eliminating the undesirables. Again, if we left niggers alone, nature will weed them out. But, there's too many lost fools who still believe niggers are people, and worth saving.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Nig Zero liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    What a useless whore, being with an Iranian Muslim sandnigger. Nature has a way of eliminating the undesirables. Again, if we left niggers alone, nature will weed them out. But, there's too many lost fools who still believe niggers are people, and worth saving.
    That's why her family had her under conservatorship, including an IUD. They didn't want her breeding with the kind of undesirables Britney usually finds attractive. She sure knows how to pick them. At least her ex was just a wigger instead of the real thing. ugh!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Ignatow , Kagman, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You always find the oddest pictures.

Does that bother you, Jenks?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just thinking about her and K-Fed LOL. Or is it Eminem? Total frikking losers. I was thinking they probably were a dumpster baby?
    Oh god to fill her deluded mickey mouse ego she has to mate with some NIGGER ANIMAL...
    what is the whore thinking? It's either this or kill myself?
    Can you find an okay white man and not be a whore and just kind of fade away? Thanks whore.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I fully support this womans right to choose.
    Especially when it has a nigger dad.
    Crash diet killed ur baby wow what a failure. Like your whole career, whore.
    Ah who knows the dad I need to research but don't really care.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If I were this pathetic thing I would just move to another white country change my name and start my life all over again. I mean this is super embarrasing. Like the past 20 years ... god get a clue... leave the USA.. u have failed here so hard.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the mudsharking whore didn’t hemorage and go into a several months long coma(Bobbi houston brown style!),then died! By the way, I never did like the unstable, mentally ill fucking whore anyway! And I could never see the hype! Since she fucked her nigger back up dancer, I wished for her death! I’ve even printed up targets of her for my backyard 22 range!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Does that bother you, Jenks?

Stop touching me!

21. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eugenics gets a bad name because of the Nazis. Preventing mentally disabled people/niggers from reproducing is common sense.

23. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All nigger babies should be aborted.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

25. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    All nigger babies should be aborted.

Yeah.. I'm tried and true Conservative on most issues. Abortion is NOT one of them. It's clearly a litmus test issue in Conservative circles but fuck them. Not only do I support abortion (for some), I believe it should be a requirement, not a choice. You're a sprog-carrying nigger..? Break out that coat hanger and shop-vac... No more extra food stamps for you, Sow.... Suck that little shitlet out and grind it up into the detritus it was meant to be...

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Yeah.. I'm tried and true Conservative on most issues. Abortion is NOT one of them. It's clearly a litmus test issue in Conservative circles but fuck them. Not only do I support abortion (for some), I believe it should be a requirement, not a choice. You're a sprog-carrying nigger..? Break out that coat hanger and shop-vac... No more extra food stamps for you, Sow.... Suck that little shitlet out and grind it up into the detritus it was meant to be...
    Abortion is too expensive.Best to neuter those beasts at a very young age,like you would a mutt!Inject the buck nuts so they’ll shrivel away and remove sow’s tubes.

29. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In that picture, she looks like the love child of Marlon Brando and Elvis.

There you go, now you can't unsee that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Abortion is too expensive.Best to neuter those beasts at a very young age,like you would a mutt!Inject the buck nuts so they’ll shrivel away and remove sow’s tubes.
    Muslim sandniggers had enough sense to castrate their buck slaves. On the other hand, they liked mating with the sows. I believe this miscegenation is why many Middle Eastern nations, which once were the cradle of civilization (Egypt, Mesopotamia), are now third world shitholes.

https://newafricanmagazine.com/16616/

33. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The Whore... The Horror...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    In that picture, she looks like the love child of Marlon Brando and Elvis.

There you go, now you can't unsee that.
    Damn. You nailed it. What has been imagined, cannot be unimagined.

35. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Eugenics gets a bad name because of the Nazis. Preventing mentally disabled people/niggers from reproducing is common sense.
    I thought I heard somewhere that the Nazi's got their eugenics ideas from...the American Eugenics Society.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast