Close

Likes Likes:  100
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone went nigger hunting in Buffalo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...-grocery-store

10 daid so obviously YT was the shooter.

Investigating as a hate crime. No shit.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure CNN and all the other nigger worshipping networks will be delighted to have this to report on for the next several months. A shame niggers can’t shoot each other with that accuracy. I wonder what set this guy off?

From my experiences when humans do this shit there is some kind of motivator, maybe a nigger killed one of his loved ones?
    With niggers their attacks are completely random and non instigated. That’s why I don’t give two shits about daid niggers.
    I’m betting once all the victims are known we’ll find out half of them are career felons that have been blessed by the catch and release program multiple times.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

3. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It won’t be long until the ShitSkins begins to start rioting in Booniflo and burning the city to the ground and kinda surprised that the ShitSkins even shop (Steal) from Tops. Tops is definitely white owned and shopped by us humans

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a little disappointed in the shooter. Leaving three felons alive!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He streamed it and had a manifesto. This seems familiar…

Documenting reality has some clips of him doing it still, his first victim is a White woman. Not sure if coal burner.
    He was pretty well equipped for the shooting, the libtards are going to be up in arms over this one. I don’t get why these shooters always go for regular everyday citizens, I said I like when niggers get their lead pills but now that I saw a White person get blasted with no chance of escaping I think I lost my mood of enjoying the thought of dead niggers.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerHater, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Let's face it. Niggers can't shoot worth a damn so the odds-on favorite is a human. In any event, it's a great day in American... 10 less feral beasts.... I thank whoever pulled the trigger.

Yeah... 10 bat-winged with only 3 injured. No way a nigger could rack up a score like that.

Keep in mind that 45 have have been shot with 6 dead in Chicago this week alone... But that's not news, of course...

Confirmed... 18 YO white male is the shooter. We have an American Hero here... He sacrificed his future to make the world a better place.... We need to keep him in our prayers
    NICE work!!

9. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of incident plays right into the hands of our totalitarian woketurd government. He would have been better
    off saving his efforts for niggers who were burning, looting and rioting. There's a good chance we'll be seeing plenty
    of that in the near future. Shooting non-combatants is counter productive, and this young man will now be confined
    with the kind of niggers he should have gone after. I think nigger fatigue got to this kid. What a waste....

11. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A World Without Niggers View Post
    It won’t be long until the ShitSkins begins to start rioting in Booniflo and burning the city to the ground and kinda surprised that the ShitSkins even shop (Steal) from Tops. Tops is definitely white owned and shopped by us humans

Niggers may very well seek revenge... Keep you nigger radar tuned

13. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This kind of incident plays right into the hands of our totalitarian woketurd government. He would have been better
    off saving his efforts for niggers who were burning, looting and rioting. There's a good chance we'll be seeing plenty
    of that in the near future. Shooting non-combatants is counter productive, and this young man will now be confined
    with the kind of niggers he should have gone after. I think nigger fatigue got to this kid. What a waste....

Agreed. The better target would have been gang bangers or flash mob niggers. God knows he would not have had to look too far. Niggers, however, certainly chose such soft targets all the time. Keep in mind Cannon Hinnant, Asian women and so many more weak and vulnerable just like them. Someone mentioned a manifesto - I'd like to read it.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I agree! Libtards never let a good tragedy go to waste! Even though we don’t see it as a tragedy. Niggers dying is good! but I think that the liberals are going use this to try to fuck with our gun rights again. Not that libs care about the daid niggs. Niggs are just liberal tools. It just happens to fit in with their agenda to take our guns away. And I’d like to ask you, what good is it to take a homeowner’s right to defend themselves and thier’s because some nutjob dicied to shoot niggers or even a human for that matter? What fucking good is it going to do if you take the guns out of law abiding citizens hands? It’s going to make the criminals more powerful, because criminals are the only ones that will have guns! The liberals know this. But they don’t fucking care. They want us to be defenseless! I’m one of those citizens who is law-abiding, but I have a little fucking answer on me. They would have to come take my guns forcefully!

17. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess that's not the ' Buffalo soldier ' the niggers were hoping for !

Niggers and humans can not live in each other's company. I suggest deep segregation to solve these issues. Shipping them all back to the utopian paradise of Wakanda should end their perpetual pain !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this sounds like some Nervous Nell sort of post, but we all need to tread lightly around this. The whiggers, niggers and libtards are going to try to use this as an excuse for more censorship, gun control, dievershitty and in general throwing more niggers in our faces. At very least they will try to shut down nigger bashing sites like this.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I know this sounds like some Nervous Nell sort of post, but we all need to tread lightly around this. The whiggers, niggers and libtards are going to try to use this as an excuse for more censorship, gun control, dievershitty and in general throwing more niggers in our faces. At very least they will try to shut down nigger bashing sites like this.
    I pulled an inflammatory post (true as it was) for exactly that reason

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

To ALLCON: Please Read!

Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

Our government has a history of false flag attacks to achieve political/social goals. This is indisputable. Sometimes it takes years for the truth to come out like the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Sometimes it's obvious from the start. Sometimes we never know.

This has all the markings of a false flag gun grab. Whether the whole thing was CGI'd on a movie set or this idiot was a CIA mind controlled robot for the NWO and all those people actually died is irrelevant.

You are not being a Nervous Nellie. What normies call being paranoid, I call being pragmatic. I have seen past members and guest try to stir the pot over the years. You never know if the person who makes a post is a simple nigger hater who fails or refuses to read and/or adhere to the site rules or someone with a hidden agenda. I choose to err on the side of caution.

Fellow Chimpers, you can call me paranoid if you want. That's fine. I've been called worse but I'm telling you all the truth here: We are being watched. The glow-niggers would love nothing better than to justify their miserable existence by doxxing us, destroying us, and making an example of us for the world to see. It would be a public mass crucifixion were it up to them and some of our post on matters like this have no doubt left them with the impression that we are low-hanging fruit ripe for the picking.

I'd like to think that we can all be in agreement here that none of us want to be paraded around as the poster devils. I'm speaking here only as a lowly CO fellow member when I say that we need to tread this subject lightly if not let it go altogether.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you are being monitored.jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	389.1 KB 
ID:	19776
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with the more pragmatic take on this. I don't think this perpetrator did anything useful for White people. He just set back our cause and the 2nd Amendment.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if the great replacement theory is true, how is shooting up a supermarket going to solve that? Pure madness.

Surely, separation is the answer, not violence.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is infuriating!

Gramaglia said that an 18-year-old White male
    “It was straight up, a racially motivated hate crime,” Erie County Sheriff John Garcia told reporters
    Yeah, that's right, but just ignore the many, many racially motivated nigger hate crimes committed by niggers against YT and Asians every damned week.

Make sure to try and hide the fact that they are niggers, the Chosen Species. Suppress the descriptions and names of the groid perpetrators. Niggers can't be guilty of hate crimes. Let's just call all these heinous, vicious, savage, and random nigger attacks as done by "someone" or "a New York man" suffering from mental health problems.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Even if the great replacement theory is true, how is shooting up a supermarket going to solve that? Pure madness.

Surely, separation is the answer, not violence.
    If???

First, you realize that was never the real point, right? You realize that this was all staged, right?

A society of armed citizens cannot be conquered. You must collect the guns for tyranny to succeed. This is the phase we are in and this is the point of this shooting! Not white supremacy, not Nazis or Communist, just disarming the citizenry.

One way or another, this ass-clown was a tool of the NWO.

Look for the following information to leak out, much to the globohomo's displeasure:
    He was under the care of a shrink.
    He was prescribed mind bending psychoactive drugs.
    Plagiarized, cut and paste "manifesto." (honestly, will they ever get tired of these manifestos? They're just getting lazy now because it always works.)

This guy was already on the watchlist for threatening a school shooting (so how did he have weapons?) He also has been telling his plans on social media since the first week of March. No way, no how, was this just a "random white supremacist nut job" that got his hands on guns.

P.S. Since I started typing this and before I could finish and hit post, I overheard on the news that there is, indeed, a "manifesto."
    These assholes' tactics are so formulaic.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

28. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If???

First, you realize that was never the real point, right? You realize that this was all staged, right?

A society of armed citizens cannot be conquered. You must collect the guns for tyranny to succeed. This is the phase we are in and this is the point of this shooting! Not white supremacy, not Nazis or Communist, just disarming the citizenry.

One way or another, this ass-clown was a tool of the NWO.

Look for the following information to leak out, much to the globohomo's displeasure:
    He was under the care of a shrink.
    He was prescribed mind bending psychoactive drugs.
    Plagiarized, cut and paste "manifesto." (honestly, will they ever get tired of these manifestos? They're just getting lazy now because it always works.)

This guy was already on the watchlist for threatening a school shooting (so how did he have weapons?) He also has been telling his plans on social media since the first week of March. No way, no how, was this just a "random white supremacist nut job" that got his hands on guns.

P.S. Since I started typing this and before I could finish and hit post, I overheard on the news that there is, indeed, a "manifesto."
    These assholes' tactics are so formulaic.
    Leftists are extremely deranged individuals sometimes. Of course, this is being blamed on “far right, white supremacy” but why would anyone discount the idea of a deranged leftist doing this to further their agenda? I agree with you. This could have easily been staged or allowed to let happen. Of course, here goes Biden. He is going to travel there and act like he gives 2 shits or a fuck about the victims. The Waukesha parade goers were not as important I guess when that nigger drove through there. Hell, that story is all but forgotten.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If???

It certainly could be. It's very conveniently playing into their hands. They'll say he was radicalized by the far-right, but, as you say, he was probably a mind controlled tool. Also, the first person he shoots is some random white woman.

32. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast