Likes Likes:  100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone went nigger hunting in Buffalo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...-grocery-store

10 daid so obviously YT was the shooter.

Investigating as a hate crime. No shit.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure CNN and all the other nigger worshipping networks will be delighted to have this to report on for the next several months. A shame niggers can’t shoot each other with that accuracy. I wonder what set this guy off?

From my experiences when humans do this shit there is some kind of motivator, maybe a nigger killed one of his loved ones?
    With niggers their attacks are completely random and non instigated. That’s why I don’t give two shits about daid niggers.
    I’m betting once all the victims are known we’ll find out half of them are career felons that have been blessed by the catch and release program multiple times.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

3. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It won’t be long until the ShitSkins begins to start rioting in Booniflo and burning the city to the ground and kinda surprised that the ShitSkins even shop (Steal) from Tops. Tops is definitely white owned and shopped by us humans

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a little disappointed in the shooter. Leaving three felons alive!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He streamed it and had a manifesto. This seems familiar…

Documenting reality has some clips of him doing it still, his first victim is a White woman. Not sure if coal burner.
    He was pretty well equipped for the shooting, the libtards are going to be up in arms over this one. I don’t get why these shooters always go for regular everyday citizens, I said I like when niggers get their lead pills but now that I saw a White person get blasted with no chance of escaping I think I lost my mood of enjoying the thought of dead niggers.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerHater, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of incident plays right into the hands of our totalitarian woketurd government. He would have been better
    off saving his efforts for niggers who were burning, looting and rioting. There's a good chance we'll be seeing plenty
    of that in the near future. Shooting non-combatants is counter productive, and this young man will now be confined
    with the kind of niggers he should have gone after. I think nigger fatigue got to this kid. What a waste....

9. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This kind of incident plays right into the hands of our totalitarian woketurd government. He would have been better
    off saving his efforts for niggers who were burning, looting and rioting. There's a good chance we'll be seeing plenty
    of that in the near future. Shooting non-combatants is counter productive, and this young man will now be confined
    with the kind of niggers he should have gone after. I think nigger fatigue got to this kid. What a waste....

Agreed. The better target would have been gang bangers or flash mob niggers. God knows he would not have had to look too far. Niggers, however, certainly chose such soft targets all the time. Keep in mind Cannon Hinnant, Asian women and so many more weak and vulnerable just like them. Someone mentioned a manifesto - I'd like to read it.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I agree! Libtards never let a good tragedy go to waste! Even though we don’t see it as a tragedy. Niggers dying is good! but I think that the liberals are going use this to try to fuck with our gun rights again. Not that libs care about the daid niggs. Niggs are just liberal tools. It just happens to fit in with their agenda to take our guns away. And I’d like to ask you, what good is it to take a homeowner’s right to defend themselves and thier’s because some nutjob dicied to shoot niggers or even a human for that matter? What fucking good is it going to do if you take the guns out of law abiding citizens hands? It’s going to make the criminals more powerful, because criminals are the only ones that will have guns! The liberals know this. But they don’t fucking care. They want us to be defenseless! I’m one of those citizens who is law-abiding, but I have a little fucking answer on me. They would have to come take my guns forcefully!

13. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A World Without Niggers View Post
    It won’t be long until the ShitSkins begins to start rioting in Booniflo and burning the city to the ground and kinda surprised that the ShitSkins even shop (Steal) from Tops. Tops is definitely white owned and shopped by us humans

Niggers may very well seek revenge... Keep you nigger radar tuned

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Let's face it. Niggers can't shoot worth a damn so the odds-on favorite is a human. In any event, it's a great day in American... 10 less feral beasts.... I thank whoever pulled the trigger.

Yeah... 10 bat-winged with only 3 injured. No way a nigger could rack up a score like that.

Keep in mind that 45 have have been shot with 6 dead in Chicago this week alone... But that's not news, of course...

Confirmed... 18 YO white male is the shooter. We have an American Hero here... He sacrificed his future to make the world a better place.... We need to keep him in our prayers
    NICE work!!

17. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post