Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Marshette and niglet claim "discrimination" after an eviction notice, but it was a lot worse than the swimming pool "twerking" they claim

Marshette Foster, who resided at Element SouthPark in Charlotte, paying $2,600 a month for two bedrooms, said the apartment concierge confronted her daughter on April 30 following reports of twerking on the pool deck, The Charlotte Observer reported earlier this month.

In a statement to The Charlotte Observer on May 9, Element SouthPark said they were evicted due to "extremely unacceptable behaviors" from Foster's daughter and her friends, alleging that the group was captured on video "performing acts of public nudity, fighting, and other extremely unacceptable behaviors." They added that children were in the vicinity when it occurred.
    According to the report, Foster said that her daughter —identified as Alanah — apologized to the staff, telling them that she would stop doing it.

Additionally, Foster told the outlet that the concierge said that Alanah had too many guests by the pool, emphasizing that they did not have the same complaint about white residents who were also there and their group of guests. This resulted in Alanah's friend cursing at the concierge, she added.

"This is very troublesome to me. "I really believe this residence... they do not spread the rules fairly. " Foster told The Raleigh News and Observer. "You are discriminated here."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-car...172617081.html

Human guests are typically one for one. A human couple will tend to bring another couple over, maybe three or four. Sure, some humans will act like niggers and turn a common area into a big party, but when you hear of a rented house being used for a party that disturbs the peace or results in violence, 100% of the time it's AirTNB.

Niggers? Two niggers inviting friends always have at least 20 or 30 coming over to the pool. Can you imagine the constant streaming of Battlesow Galactica episodes when Shinaqua goes over to fight LaMontavia because LaMontavia was giving muh poosie to Shinaqua's boo Ahndray? And undoubtedly there was actual muh dikking in the open? This was not just "twerking."

I'm surprised they didn't hire Ben Crump, or is this such a lost cause that even Crump couldn't make a case?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only discrimination in this case is in favor of the niggers. If white people had done what the niggers did, they would have been hauled off to jail. The uppity, ungrateful niggers should be thankful they were merely evicted instead of hauled off to Hotel Nigger like they deserved.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat nigger sows belong in a barnyard mud hole, where no one has to see them wallowing, fornicating or clapping
    their enormous ass cheeks together. I guarantee that every human resident in the place was saying "Either they go,
    or we go". Public pools invariably close - first blacks arrive, followed by violence and muh dikk, complete disregard for rules,
    safety and cleanliness. Whites then stay away, followed by all the lifeguards quitting en masse. This apartment complex
    is standing up to these fat, obnoxious sheboons, rather than lose their human tenants.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    $2,600 a month for a two bedroom apt in Charlotte NC? I looked it up, they're actually nice apts, too good for niggers. And how did these niggers afford it place in the first place? Section Eight must be generous in the South. LOL

Looks like Aunt Jemima had a tranny sprog.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    $2,600 a month for a two bedroom apt in Charlotte NC? I looked it up, they're actually nice apts, too good for niggers. And how did these niggers afford it place in the first place? Section Eight must be generous in the South. LOL

Looks like Aunt Jemima had a tranny sprog.

Good grief!!!!! just the scary thought of seeing one of those things showing off their nasty stuff made me naucious! I am so grateful that I don’t live around any niggers. Everyone has at least a 2 1/2 acre lot around here. I’d probably find nude monkeys fornicating in my fucking watermelon patch! Lol!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uggh, how many STD diseases do those fugly sows carry?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Fat nigger sows belong in a barnyard mud hole, where no one has to see them wallowing, fornicating or clapping
    their enormous ass cheeks together.
    Guys notice women, especially in a big population like NY where there's bound to be a hottie around every corner. Unfortunately we also notice niggers. Not long after I started working in midtown, I stepped out of the building to see this horrible niggerpotamus that I swear had a behind like two beach balls glued together. Those monstrosities are the real complaints behind laws mandating handicapped ramps, not because of wheelchair-bound humans.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    their enormous ass cheeks together. I guarantee that every human resident in the place was saying "Either they go,
    or we go". Public pools invariably close - first blacks arrive, followed by violence and muh dikk, complete disregard for rules,
    safety and cleanliness. Whites then stay away, followed by all the lifeguards quitting en masse. This apartment complex
    is standing up to these fat, obnoxious sheboons, rather than lose their human tenants.
    EXACTLY!! AND I am GLAD that they had the b@ll$ to do so!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Guys notice women, especially in a big population like NY where there's bound to be a hottie around every corner. Unfortunately we also notice niggers. Not long after I started working in midtown, I stepped out of the building to see this horrible niggerpotamus that I swear had a behind like two beach balls glued together. Those monstrosities are the real complaints behind laws mandating handicapped ramps, not because of wheelchair-bound humans.
    Eating themselves into a 500 pound blob of ugly fat is an insult to those confined to a wheelchair,
    by birth, illness, accident or combat. There was a plan to provide self cleaning public toilets in NYC,
    using a design that was very successful in France. They were a little bigger than airline restrooms,
    meaning you did your business, then GTFO. By the time advocates for the "disabled" got done with
    their "modifications", the footprint and cost more than quadrupled. When tested, the kiosks became
    crackhouse/whorehouse apartments for the "homeless" (a.k.a. niggers), and the plan was abandoned.
    Now I just piss on the homeless.

16. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I just piss on the homeless.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am with what you just posted. Just stop it.

They are not "homeless." Please call them what they really are - nigger vagrants. Then piss on them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I can't tell you how disappointed I am with what you just posted. Just stop it.

They are not "homeless." Please call them what they really are - nigger vagrants. Then piss on them.
    Can, and will do, T.S..
    A libtard acquaintance of mine had a NYC basement apartment, with an air conditioner at grade level, located inside a vestibule.
    The "homeless" used to piss directly into the unit, sometimes while it was running. The condenser made a dandy splash guard,
    and the stink of hot bum piss would be blown throughout the apartment. I was going to set up a sprinkler head on a solenoid
    valve/IR sensor for him, but he "figgered" the sheboons would use it as a shower. He ended up just moving out, with a touch
    less compassion for NYC's street negroes.

20. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post