Close

Likes Likes:  110
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

17 wounded after Bucks game in Milwaukee

Niggers. Bakkaball. The Milwaukee Bucks. Guns. Martin Luther King Drive. 17 wounded, 10 in custody. This stuff writes itself....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee...ounded-arrests

https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...-deer-district
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    17 shot and NO bat wings. Typical nigger marksmanship.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    17 shot and NO bat wings. Typical nigger marksmanship.
    Very disappointing. I would have expected at least one set of bat wings, but no! Niggers never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they should try not hitting each other. Maybe that’ll help with accuracy. These niggers blast each other every day, all day. Yet, we have to hear from liberal scumbags about their oppression and whitey being the cause of this. Fuck you niggers and fuck you liberals!

My most recent 30 day suspension on facespook was a comment on a similar article to this (there’s an infinite amount of em). Someone asked the very stupid question of “what can we do to stop all these shootings?” I replied “put up an electric fence surrounding the (nigger)hoods and drop a cache of weapons in the middle of it. Problem would solve itself within a matter of days”. Truthful statements make facespook angry.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers get shooty on MLK, after a tree hockey game ?
    You don't say....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now 21 "injured," and a curfew has been imposed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-3-...044412058.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    17 wounded,no batwings! Nigger should be ashamed of itself! It should’ve saved an extra bullet and done itself in out of embarrassment! Lol!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a gun problem. It's a mental problem. It's a socio-economic problem. They search for motives and try to find excuses and blame slabery and the "disadvantaged". No one will EVER admit that the unrelenting violence and crime, day in and day out is a NIGGER problem.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course Democrats are using this, and the Buffalo shooting today, as an excuse to disarm everyone but the criminals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...234148346.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Now 21 "injured," and a curfew has been imposed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-3-...044412058.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Bucks game, for godssakes!

Even with all the news, with all the facts of criminal perpetrators, most of them black, most people would rather find faults in the current system, faults in history, and never ending excuses. Wherever there's a nigger, there's chaos and violence.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's a gun problem. It's a mental problem. It's a socio-economic problem. They search for motives and try to find excuses and blame slabery and the "disadvantaged". No one will EVER admit that the unrelenting violence and crime, day in and day out is a NIGGER problem.
    According to niggers and liberals, niggers have mental health problems because of slavery or something. Something that never happened them personally but can't get over it and is being reinforced due to things like Juneteenth. Niggers don't care about Juneteenth as they don't care about MLK Day. It's just an excuse for liberals to use niggers as a battering ram against Whitey J. McCracker.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers get shooty on MLK, after a tree hockey game ?
    You don't say....
    If the shooting had taken place in a KFC over an argument about a mix tap started by one nigger's hoe, and the shooters had escaped in a niggertastic hoopty blaring (c)rap music with 30 inch rims after robbing a liquor store of 40oz and menthol cigarettes, we may have hit peak niggerism.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger marksmanship is an embarrassment. They would cause more damage spitting watermelon seeds at each other.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    According to niggers and liberals, niggers have mental health problems because of slavery or something. Something that never happened them personally but can't get over it and is being reinforced due to things like Juneteenth. Niggers don't care about Juneteenth as they don't care about MLK Day. It's just an excuse for liberals to use niggers as a battering ram against Whitey J. McCracker.
    So, I want to know: Where are MY reparations? Even though I was never enslaved or made an indentured servant, this is causing me to have a mental health crisis and I want money or I will destroy property and attack innocent people.

The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Were those two chimps getting hanged?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I want to know: Where are MY reparations? Even though I was never enslaved or made an indentured servant, this is causing me to have a mental health crisis and I want money or I will destroy property and attack innocent people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReparationsFunny.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	310.2 KB 
ID:	19778

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The German government can pay me reparations, too. Even though the Jewish side of my family left long before the Holocaust, I'm totally triggered by what could have happened to me.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    Very disappointing. I would have expected at least one set of bat wings, but no! Niggers never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.
    And guess who paid for all that medical care and surgery this rabble of nigger filth needed??? WHITE PEOPLE....

Let'm bleed out on the sidewalk... Again - a side walk designed, installed and poured by WHITES... Who, by the way, invented Portland Cement...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The German government can pay me reparations, too. Even though the Jewish side of my family left long before the Holocaust, I'm totally triggered by what could have happened to me.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough into your family history you'll find something for which you can demand reparashuns.

I saw this, got triggered, filled with anxiety, and mental anguish, and now I have brain trauma and PTSD. Where's my GIBS?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irish sign - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	19783

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast