Yo momma got a chicken bone crack pipe

FORCED BUSSING

Whats up

Pencils

Gleeking

You got snapped

Butts up

Nigga ball

turn off the lights and throw books at teacher, then bail out a 2nd story window and jump into the TREES

stab a white boy with a sharpened pencil in the eye hard as you can, nearly missing brain (death) by 1mm... and then serving only one week in juvie

throwing substitute teachers out a moving bus window at 25mph

3 nigger fights at lunch every day usually involving sheboons-in-training, ripping out weaves and bras

niggers sitting at back of bus and throwing deadly objects, food, etc at all people in front (mainly females)
    ----------------------------------

I will go into more detail soon about these vivid nigger skoo experiences however I would like to see some niggerologist guesses as to what these are =]
    also going to think of some more shenanigans I endured, lord knows I am forgetting a few things probably.

2. Likes Rancher0712, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    bump

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    1. Yo momma got a chicken bone crack pipe = the funniest "cap" a nigger has ever heard. Even funnier than "can I take a nap," or burnt skittle skillet neck, or lighting a niggers afro on fire with a Bic. When a nigger uses this insult to another nigger packs of niggers for miles around all crack up with the loudest fake laugh, fall on ground, and continue fake laughing as loud as possible HEE HAW like a jackass for at least 2 minutes. You know just like they do when they see someone get hurt badly,etc. Still despite it being super popular at my nigger skoo for 5 months at least, I find it not to be very funny... except that niggers love chicken perhaps? Hilarious.
    (Can I take a nap / need to take a nap = a nigger says this cap while reaching into the nappy hair of another niggers fade (nigger hair), since its nappy. Actually I find this to be funny since the nigger reaching is also nappy monkey as well.)

okay next topic / term is forced bussing.

It's a work in progress to explain niggers to those who don't know what they're really like which is most people I know...

---- couple more terms --------
    bus a nut

burn neck with pen

piss colored pedestrian

pack behavior

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skoo/zoo. It’s all the same when they buss in the savage monkeys. They should just put them in a big cage all day and let them muh dick and kill each other. Because niggers definitely don’t go to school to learn. It’s just another place for them to pack with their own and raise hell!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I HATE goddamn niggers.......

9. Likes Jim Crow, DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Skoo/zoo. It’s all the same when they buss in the savage monkeys. They should just put them in a big cage all day and let them muh dick and kill each other. Because niggers definitely don’t go to school to learn. It’s just another place for them to pack with their own and raise hell!!
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I HATE goddamn niggers.......
    GREAT minds think ALIKE!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    Tales of a Nigger Skoo - part 1
    an autobiographical report of TRUE nigger behaviour
    Part 1- 8th grade

Yo momma got a chicken bone crack pipe

FORCED BUSSING

Whats up

Pencils

Gleeking

You got snapped

Butts up

Nigga ball

turn off the lights and throw books at teacher, then bail out a 2nd story window and jump into the TREES

stab a white boy with a sharpened pencil in the eye hard as you can, nearly missing brain (death) by 1mm... and then serving only one week in juvie

throwing substitute teachers out a moving bus window at 25mph

3 nigger fights at lunch every day usually involving sheboons-in-training, ripping out weaves and bras

niggers sitting at back of bus and throwing deadly objects, food, etc at all people in front (mainly females)
    ----------------------------------

I will go into more detail soon about these vivid nigger skoo experiences however I would like to see some niggerologist guesses as to what these are =]
    also going to think of some more shenanigans I endured, lord knows I am forgetting a few things probably.
    I was in a position to know... What you relay is 100% correct. The war zones that schools become are one of the Three Horsemen of the Nigger Apocalypse that occurs EACH AND EVERY time niggers move into a community...1) Schools go to shit (perfectly described above - but I would add that learning, for all intents and purposes, ceases as well) 2) Violent and Property Crime skyrockets. This criminality is initially directed towards Whites foolish enough to remain in the community. Then at the Niggers themselves. Niggers love abusing and killing themselves almost as much as they do Whites. And lastly - 3) Real estate values UNDERPERFORM (parts of Long Island like Elmont, Wyndanch, West Hempstead, others) or actually fall in value (See: Detroit, Chicago, Philly, et al). The 'Three Horseman' I've referenced are what most Americans consider the most important qualities in their community. The well-being of their kids, their own personal safety, and the growth in value of the biggest investment most of us will ever make... our homes... And Niggers DESTROY EACH AND EVERY ONE...

Niggers are TRULY a pox on society!!

You mention 'go into more detail'... I actually cross referenced Dept of Ed., US Census, and FBI databases over time for a few communities that niggers destroyed... What happens in nigger-fuxxed communities is EXACTLY what you'd expect and EXACTLY what Liberal Filth so desperately want to cover up... Where the Nigger goes, desolation follows.

IN ALL THE COMMUNITIES I LOOKED AT THAT SAW NIGGER POPULATIONS INCREASE OVER TIME, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE QUALITY OF LIFE INDICATORS I REFERENCE DECLIINED - EVERY TIME!!!

13. Likes Tar Remover, DoctorsAndEngineers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are good for business. The maintenance that these uncontrollable niggers command, provides a massive army of employees - jobs where it's almost impossible to get fired as you can always blame systematic racism and white privilege to get you to that big retirement goal. This is the only purpose niggers serve. They are being used by their enablers, but it's a good deal for everybody as long as that gubmint money keeps flowing in.

Niggers are a VERY profitable commodity.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

15. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Tales of a nigger skoo - part 2: FORCED BUSSING

I put it in caps because I really frikkin hate it and, it is of course the ROOT cause of all problems! (Niggers in your neighborhood / environment).
    Okay so took me a while to write this until last night when I went to the grocery store and it was full of niggers and mexican nigger wanna be's, I am like this country, and now my town has gone to TOTAL TRASH. Okay now I am mad again (hate FUEL lol)...

Ok so forced bussing. First day of school I go out to take the bus AND IT IS FULL OF NIGGERS 100%. Imagine in a mostly white neigborhood stepping onto a bus of feral negroes. Like you got thrown in the monkey cage at the zoo. Now I live in a white neigborhood almost a full mile past the racial divider street (lets call it MLK Blvd). Niggers okay so... from the first day they are yelling at me from the back when I get on "hey white boy theres a seat back here," they love to do it to a nigger who does have a seat next to him, and see if the nigger will let me sit there..
    Okay so we get to my school 10 MILES AWAY finally and it is also over a mile over the racial divider but it is infested by niggers... all brought in the same exact way... bussed in from like 20 fucking miles away, from the nastiest poorest nigger ghetto there is.
    NOW HOW DID IT GET THIS BAD / GET THIS WAY? IS MY #1 QUESTION?

Few things I saw on the "nigger bus"...
    Substitute teacher woman thrown out an emergency exit window onto the pavement while bus going 35mph (by pack of nigger "teens" boys)
    Throwing shit at people in front (from back of bus), abusing bus driver - these nigger bus drivers and nigger GIRLS at the front of the bus hated niggers even more than I did. First it started out like this, niggers throwing hard candy (now and laters), then evolved into niggers throwing nickels, then bigger coins, throwing food and bananas in-between... then of course a nigger brings rocks, and then ball bearings...
    Girl at front of bus got skull cracked by ball bearing was in hospital missed 3 months of school, I was there in the back when she got hit (chubby nigger girl), nigger in back I'll never forget how he was throwing the ball bearings WITH ALL HIS MIGHT, front windows were broken, bus driver nearly hit, of course nothing happened to the nigger throwing on the bus... that is how nigger skoo work, no one tattles,
    I soon learn that time on the bus = free for all for them, to do ANYTHING, and never get caught.

holy crap huge black spider just went by my face, it is warm out tonight, the animals are stirring... aha found it... got him dropped him into a jar of water... put him out front. All animals are sacred... except niggers of course. Ahem... where was I.

So they had these bus routes at least 30 of them coming from the GHETTO all bussing niggers into this skoo 20 miles at least away.
    so some reasons for this:
    -they want to ruin white neigborhoods.
    -The niggers already ruined all the skoo's close to them. One burned down. 2 others closed. Only one was open in horrible disrepair, and it was known for it's apetempted murders and murders near every day, thievery, gang activity, gang rapes, drug dealing, etc. Everyone had heard the stories even nigger parents.

I'd also like to add that these were CITY BUSSES (not school busses), which I had never seen used for a school, and you had to PAY 2.25 to get on them, I think niggers got on free though, making me the only one who had to pay,
    These city buses were under some coontract with the county and usually had nigger drivers (some corrupt nigger mayor shit going on).

So that concludes part 2 FORCED BUSSING (A.K.A. RUINING NEIGHBORHOODS WITH NIGGERS), I'm sure I will think of some other stuff later, thanks for reading.

17. Likes Kagman, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post