Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger opens fire on Korean hair salon.

But it's not a hate crime, right?

A search is underway for a suspect who opened fire at a Dallas hair salon, and injured three Korean women inside before fleeing Wednesday, police say.

Dallas police responded to the Hair World Salon at 2216 Royal Lane at 2:20 p.m. local time, in an area called the Asian Trade District, known as the city's Koreatown.
    The suspect, described as a Black male dressed in all black, walked into the business and started shooting, striking the three women, police said in a news release.
    I can't believe they mentioned that it's a groid. I also can't believe Yahoo is allowing comments but I bet they are monitoring them very closely.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-search...115900131.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But it's not a hate crime, right?

I can't believe they mentioned that it's a groid. I also can't believe Yahoo is allowing comments but I bet they are monitoring them very closely.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-search...115900131.html
    I'm surprised that the Koreans didn't fire back!! Koreans DESPISE 'kumdingis!!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

I think it would be much easier to list those who don't hate kumdingis! A nigger by any other name...
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I hope the Rooftop Koreans are mobilizing as we speak.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hope the Rooftop Koreans are mobilizing as we speak.
    So do I!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think it would be much easier to list those who don't hate kumdingis! A nigger by any other name...
    Tru Dat!! Kokojin has a nice ring to it TOO!! Japanese beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what, it's the fault of white supremacy. Seriously.

Rep. Joyce Beatty (D, OH-3) spoke at the Capitol on Thursday, stating that “three people in a Korean-owned hair salon” were gunned by another “white supremacy replacement theorist,” when the suspect is Black.

Beatty, who is also chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, mistakenly blamed white supremacy for the shooting at the Dallas Korean hair salon that left three women of Korean descent wounded.

“Vigilantes acting with racial animus and espousing white supremacist ideology that results in the loss of innocent lives must be classified as a hate crime, full stop,” said the congresswoman, who concluded by urging legislators for better gun control regulations.
    https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-democrat...231523104.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post