Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Sow That Stole Meat From HEB Wrangled

One of the nigger sows who stole $2000 worth of meat from the H.E.B. grocery store in Texas has been rounded up and put in a cage where it belongs.

This is my H.E.B. so seeing nigger thieves there REALLY pisses me off. Temple still has it's good old fashioned nigger town. These savages need to stay there!

From the article:

TEMPLE, Texas — A female suspect has been arrested in connection to a recent meat theft, police said. Marchea Latonya Brooks, 40, was arrested by the Bell County Sheriff's Department early Tuesday morning, according to the Temple Police Department. Her bond has since been set at $2,000. Meanwhile, police are still looking for the second suspect, 53-year-old Latonya Thomas. The two women were issued arrest warrants this April in connection to an alleged H-E-B meat theft. It's reported that the two women stole an estimated $2,000 worth of meat, Temple police said. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Temple Police Department at 254-298-5500 or the Bell County Crime Stoppers at 254-526-8477, where callers can report anonymously.
    https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/bell-c...mains-at-large

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep a 3 foot long piece of 3/4" rebar, wire tied in a handy spot on my vehicle. This "Meat tenderizer" will be used to good effect,
    if I witness any such animalistic negro rampage. Being wildly violent, half man and 300 pounds, means your woman card does not apply...

4. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agoddamngreed. If I could possible hate goddamned niggers more than I already do, THIS would be the ticket.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! I HATE goddamn niggers. May all filthy, stupid goddamn niggers burn in hell. How much do you think this one nigger theft drove meat prices up in that store, which ALL of you have to pay...... FUCK goddamn niggers!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    GOOD! I HATE goddamn niggers. May all filthy, stupid goddamn niggers burn in hell. How much do you think this one nigger theft drove meat prices up in that store, which ALL of you have to pay...... FUCK goddamn niggers!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    I agree with all of you 100 percent!!

Niggers are a cancer on all of humanity.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Depending on the area and particular business, stores assume a certain amount of theft, and it's gone through the roof in the last few years. Libtards blame "the pandemic" and excuse thieves as "needing to feed their families," but it's the same old TNB multiplied by places like California not pressing charges. Then when a retail store is stupid enough to hire niggers, theft is through the roof.

I've mentioned that I used to manage retail, not a big place, but enough to have two shifts. The main boss handled the first half of the day, and I handled the second. One evening I was helping ringing up customers, and that's when a YT knew he could shoplift. I didn't see him grab anything, but as he sauntered toward the front doors, he looked at me with a "Catch me if you can" smirk, hands stuck in his hoodie's front pocket to hold something bulky. What was I going to do, stop the checkout line and give futile chase? Niggers are more obvious because they know they usually get away with it, and even if they're caught, the punishment isn't enough. A couple thousand dollars? Even in Texas, I bet these two niggerpotamuses will plead no contest to misdemeanor theft, suspended jail sentence, small fine, and restitution (which niggers never pay).

"second remains at large"

The headline certainly got that right. Easily 300 if it's 5 feet tall, 450 if it's 6 feet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post