Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Child Murdering Silverback Takes The Stand At Trial

300 pound ape Ariel Robinson’s trial began Monday, and on Wednesday, the “Worst Cooks in America” season 20 winner told white-woman-with-nigger-sounding-name Judge Letitia Verdin that she plans to ook on the stand herself. Prosecutors argue the Robinsons fatally beat the 3-year-old on Jan. 14, 2021, when police found the girl unresponsive in their home. Greenville County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Ward, a forensic pathologist, testified that the toddler, placed in the home by hate-whitey social workers, was beaten with such force that her blood vessels burst, almost as if the child was treated like a suitcase in an American Tourister luggage commercial.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gorilla Child Murderer.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	19734

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/food-n...th-to-testify/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    300 pound ape Ariel Robinson’s trial began Monday, and on Wednesday, the “Worst Cooks in America” season 20 winner told white-woman-with-nigger-sounding-name Judge Letitia Verdin that she plans to ook on the stand herself. Prosecutors argue the Robinsons fatally beat the 3-year-old on Jan. 14, 2021, when police found the girl unresponsive in their home. Greenville County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Ward, a forensic pathologist, testified that the toddler, placed in the home by hate-whitey social workers, was beaten with such force that her blood vessels burst, almost as if the child was treated like a suitcase in an American Tourister luggage commercial.

Name:	Gorilla Child Murderer.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	19734

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/food-n...th-to-testify/

That gorilla is more CIVILIZED than that nigger cocksucker!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That gorilla is more CIVILIZED than that nigger cocksucker!!
    And way better looking....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this story and once again it has my blood boiling. Beautiful little white girl was put in the care of savage apes. Why not just throw her in the tiger cage at the zoo? Anyone involved with this should be charged with murder and these two wildebeest niggers should be blasted into orbit. Fuck you niggers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    300 pound scrub brush-headed she-ape Ariel Robinson will be confined to a suitable cage, for life,
    like she should have been in the first place. Letting this hideous primate run loose wasn't enough
    for libturd "social engineers" - they insisted on giving her a white toddler to abuse and murder.
    The congoloid took the stand, and ooked "I wuz fuss-trated". The jury deliberated for an hour and
    a half, most of which was spent washing the ugly out of their eyes...

Name:	my-eyes-ugly.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	2.62 MB 
ID:	19742

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/food-n...ng-foster-kid/

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I remember this story and once again it has my blood boiling. Beautiful little white girl was put in the care of savage apes. Why not just throw her in the tiger cage at the zoo? Anyone involved with this should be charged with murder and these two wildebeest niggers should be blasted into orbit. Fuck you niggers!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They said she was beaten so bad it looked like she was in a car wreck (the child). And she was frustrated because the child was throwing up and was cold. She was probably sick or having fever chills. They said the child died by bleeding internally and her muscle fell apart. She must have been hit hard. Whoever placed her there should have to answer and should not remain anonymous. I guess there are not enough foster parents around. I don't know.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!
    Apparently the child was taken away from the white bio mother because she smoked weed. At least that is what I read. The first responders said they never saw injuries that severe. The child bled to death internally. Her muscles in her legs were ripped apart by the beatings and blood pooled. Just horrible. Like a car accident. Nog and Hispanic kids are never taken away for reasons like that. If what them mom is saying is true. Who knows. Either way it is horrible. Apparently she was forced by Social Services to sign her rights away when she really didnt want to.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't record my opinion here as it violates the rules of CO.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They said she was beaten so bad it looked like she was in a car wreck (the child). And she was frustrated because the child was throwing up and was cold. She was probably sick or having fever chills. They said the child died by bleeding internally and her muscle fell apart. She must have been hit hard. Whoever placed her there should have to answer and should not remain anonymous. I guess there are not enough foster parents around. I don't know.
    The idiot who sent the little girl to the niggers should go to jail as well, for child endangerment. Who in their right mind would do that, but I'd bet it was also a nigger.

Life in prison is too good for this murderous monkey. My suggestion is to dump it into San Francisco bay for the sharks, and as a Fuck you to the liberals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    According to records the bio mom smoked weed and the girl tested positive when born. That is why she was taken away. Her and her brothers. The child's cause of death was beatings to the legs. She literally bled to death internally in her legs. The m.e. said at the trial which was reported that the girl was hit so hard her blood vessels burst. The sow beat her for over an hour because she would not eat her breakfast and kept vomitting. I would never ever trust the psychopathic system after going through all that. The courts, social workers, police. They all got this child killed in my opinion. The courts at least found the sow guilty and sentenced her to life but too little too late. The child is dead. I'm surprised they didn't try to say she was having a mental health crisis like that iiece of shit who killed that little boy down in Dallas.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buck or Sow?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drug addict, alcoholic, whatever. Literally anyone would have been a better parent than this fat, ugly, savage, subhuman, masculine, supposedly female nigger. A pack of wild hyenas or wolves would be better parents. At least they don't engage in deliberate sadism when they kill.

BTW, Letitia is not a nigger name. Ariel is. Ah beez uh Dizney princess an sheeit!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I remember this story!
    I thought I saw that baboon's face before. Monkey piece of shit!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I can't record my opinion here as it violates the rules of CO.

Same. I had nearly managed to get the horrific images out of my mind.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I thought I saw that baboon's face before. Monkey piece of shit!!!
    I did too, but I wasn't sure since they really do all look alike!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The idiot who sent the little girl to the niggers should go to jail as well, for child endangerment. Who in their right mind would do that, but I'd bet it was also a nigger.

Life in prison is too good for this murderous monkey. My suggestion is to dump it into San Francisco bay for the sharks, and as a Fuck you to the liberals.
    Not enough sharks in the bay. But the Farallon Islands are just a short boat ride away.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Not enough sharks in the bay. But the Farallon Islands are just a short boat ride away.
    Shark's lives matter !

Name:	Bad News For Great White.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	19786

22. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post