Close

Likes Likes:  105
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers were almost all glorified like the samurai sword one who ended up shacking up with the leader or the King Dredlock Nigger with the tiger
    Carol, who is as white as I am, shacked up with the massively-dreadlocked, uppity nigger who thought he was a Kang. She had a YT boyfriend for about 5 minutes, but he had to die because YT+YT is not allowed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Carol, who is as white as I am, shacked up with the massively-dreadlocked, uppity nigger who thought he was a Kang. She had a YT boyfriend for about 5 minutes, but he had to die because YT+YT is not allowed.
    Wasn't Daryl Dixon also her BF too?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Wasn't Daryl Dixon also her BF too?

No. They're just buddies togther for all those years. If they had been anything else, one of them would have had to die.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus H Christ am I glad I just stopped watching television altogether about 10 years ago...

and I still get forced to see Wigger Lardasshians nigger pumped keaster like every other day....

I used to think Beverly Hillbillies was a silly show.. but next to the trash being produced these days it looks like high theater...

Niggers trash everything good, and now they're getting all the support they could hope for from Libturd YTies in dragging any semblance of popular culture straight into the sewer.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I used to think Beverly Hillbillies was a silly show.. but next to the trash being produced these days it looks like high theater...
    Kind, decent, conscientious but simple folk with good hearts who would give you the shirt off their backs.

I would rather have the pre-rich hillbillies living next to me in their simple cabin than a filthy rich, nigger screwing, mouthy, nasty, self centered Kartrashion any day.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I never could get into The Walking Dead for a couple of reasons. First, of course, too many niggers (the excuse was "it beez in Apelanta, so of course deres gonna be niggaz," but no one was ever able to explain why 99% of the zombies were white). Also why the fuck does a show like that need characters talking about their LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ identities? In a real zombie apocalypse there'd be no room for identity politics.

But the big reason was that it was such a fucking soap opera with too much focus on the petty drama and not enough on the survival aspect. Watching it is like trying to watch General Hospital for the medicine. It just never worked for me.
    Get yourself a copy of Dying Light. There's plenty of nigger zombies in that. And you can stop them using all kinds of improvised items. There's this one nigger zombie who is really fast and will attack and run- really annoying. I took care of him with a huge monkey wrench I picked up somewhere. The game takes place in the middle east after an outbreak of a virus turns all the sandmonkeys into zombies. It's a pretty fun game, actually.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Who, exactly, is this crazy bitch talking about. I don't know anyone who fell in love with her.

BTW, how is this not statutory rape? You know damn well this nigger isn't sniffing around the yard for nothing.
    My thoughts exactly. Nobody was in love with this fat, fugly, rude, and vulgar cunt. You KNOW that this nigger is getting it's muh-dik on with this underage cum dump. Such a playa!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know the little blimp has blocked arteries and has to have a cholesterol reading in the 200 range, what with living on butter and frah chiggun. I just bet her nigger pet knocks her up shortly.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think that people are wrong sending the skanky fat mud sharking whore hate mail. Obviously, the bitch likes it, because of the attention! People just need to ignore the fucking mudsharking fat bitch. And hopefully one of these days, her nigger fucking habit will get her killed!
    I think that's exactly what people ARE doing - ignoring the fat wiggerette turd. I don't think anybody even cares enough about Honey Jigaboo Boo to send it hate mail. These so-called "hate letters" are most likely a hoax just like every other "anti-nigger incident." Honey Jigaboo Boo and its handlers are probably just making the whole thing up in a desperate attempt to get media attention again.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that's exactly what people ARE doing - ignoring the fat wiggerette turd. I don't think anybody even cares enough about Honey Jigaboo Boo to send it hate mail. These so-called "hate letters" are most likely a hoax just like every other "anti-nigger incident." Honey Jigaboo Boo and its handlers are probably just making the whole thing up in a desperate attempt to get media attention again.
    For the life of me I've never understood why anyone ever gave a rat's ass about her or her fat-assed nasty petri dish of a mother.

I guess the old adage will always ring true: No-one has ever gone broke underestimating the taste of the American People.

Also, isn't lying about racial harassment a form of cul-trull 'propriashunz? Isn't that something that only niggers do? Can Jussie Smollet sue them for theft of innuhleckshull propuhhteez an sheeit?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    For the life of me I've never understood why anyone ever gave a rat's ass about her or her fat-assed nasty petri dish of a mother.

I guess the old adage will always ring true: No-one has ever gone broke underestimating the taste of the American People.

Also, isn't lying about racial harassment a form of cul-trull 'propriashunz? Isn't that something that only niggers do? Can Jussie Smollet sue them for theft of innuhleckshull propuhhteez an sheeit?
    It's like the Oscars. If the Lame Stream Media didn't make such a big deal out of them, who would be talking? None of my friends ever talked about the show when it was on, not even to mock it. Mrs. S and I never watched the show, not a single minute. Maybe we were disgusted for a few seconds by pure accident if we saw it while changing channels, but Mrs. S and I would never waste our time on that drivel. Mrs. S tends to wait a few seconds after a single channel up/down press, like she's waiting for confirmation, and I had to put a block on the trash channels like MTV and A&E after we saw a buck start to flap its bootlips with a DL white boy.

From a few clips I've seen here and there, the mammoth-sized mama of a double-digit IQ, and we're talking lower double digits, is even stupider than she looks. I always thought those front teeth make beavers envious. Didn't she divorce Pappy Boo or at least split with him? The mama probably has her own buck. I would look that up, but I'm not curious enough, and I'm worried of being revolted.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Didn't she divorce Pappy Boo or at least split with him? The mama probably has her own buck. I would look that up, but I'm not curious enough, and I'm worried of being revolted.
    This shit show has never aired in my house nor will I expend any effort to look this info up myself but I was told at the time that after Pappy got tired of the two ton, three ring circus, he went out for a pack of smokes. After that, I'm told that the fat slob mammy chose to shack up with a former Level III boyfriend resulting in the show's cancellation. Apparently, this POS convict had just been released from his 10 year sentence for raping an eight year old girl. To top it off, on the day that TLC cancelled this waste of RF bandwidth, the then 20 older big sister came out and admitted that he did the same thing to her when she was 8 years old.

What kind of mother would do some shit like this? This goes against all motherly instincts to protect their children.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12