Close

Likes Likes:  105
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

16 year old Honey Boo Boo gettin' lots of hate mail because of her 20 year old nigger molester/boyfriend

Mama June: Honey Boo Boo, boyfriend get ‘hate’ over ‘interracial relationship’

Mama June Shannon is defending her daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson’s interracial relationship with boyfriend Dralin Carswell.

“She is getting a lot of hate because she’s in an interracial relationship, he is older,” the “Mama June: Road to Redemption” star told TooFab on Tuesday of the 16-year-old’s relationship with Carswell, 20. “At the end of the day, Alana’s not that 6-, 7-year-old child y’all fell in love with 11 years ago.”

“Alana has grown up, she’s graduating high school next year, guys!” the 42-year-old reality star added. “People need to realize that she’s going to be 17 in August.”
    https://pagesix.com/2022/05/11/mama-...-relationship/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “At the end of the day, Alana’s not that 6-, 7-year-old child y’all fell in love with 11 years ago.”

Who, exactly, is this crazy bitch talking about. I don't know anyone who fell in love with her.

BTW, how is this not statutory rape? You know damn well this nigger isn't sniffing around the yard for nothing.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's been a disgusting little sow ever since I can remember seeing her pics around. Her mother is a low life meth head too...

Probably where she got taught to snogg on nigger hoggs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disgusto.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	19733
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 05-12-2022 at 01:22 AM. Reason: add image

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody fell in love with that little porker, or the rest of the trailer trash on that show.
    That nigger is a child molester, and his victim will forever be known as Honey Jig-A-Boo-Boo.
    She will be back in the news, when she pays the toll....

P.S.: What's her address ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never would dream of watching one second of that train-wreck "reality" show (or any reality garbage), but I can't blame them. This is an era where being trashy, morbidly obese lowlifes like these, or dirty mudsharks like the Kartrashians gets you a TV contract for big money. There's an audience for this. Yeah, I know. It's depressing.

I'm pretty sure the nigger buck is either "developmentally delayed" or sees $$$ in the little porker. Her momma approves of this.

I'm trying to imagine me, at 16, bringing home a big, fat ugly, 20-year-old nigger buck and introducing him to my father.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would go for the tubby stupid ugly little white trash other than a nigger? The thing was a mud shark before it actually became one!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger is gonna have a hard time stuffing this one into a suit case. He is gonna need a whole set of luggage and a bone saw.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This nigger is gonna have a hard time stuffing this one into a suit case. He is gonna need a whole set of luggage and a bone saw.
    A whole dumptruck for that fat POS
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim Goad, a brilliant and hilarious writer, had an awesome article several years back entitled "Here Comes Honey Jigaboo Boo" about how the (ahem) controllers of the media use it to promote negative stereotypes of White people.

Funny thing is we all knew that Honey Jigaboo Boo and her entire fat, ugly trailer-trash fambly were massive libtards and nigger-worshippers even before they "came out" as such. Just like flies are attracted to shit, trash attracts trash.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Jim Goad, a brilliant and hilarious writer, had an awesome article several years back entitled "Here Comes Honey Jigaboo Boo" about how the (ahem) controllers of the media use it to promote negative stereotypes of White people.

Funny thing is we all knew that Honey Jigaboo Boo and her entire fat, ugly trailer-trash fambly were massive libtards and nigger-worshippers even before they "came out" as such. Just like flies are attracted to shit, trash attracts trash.
    That's right. Let them create a show with a fambly of hustling, welfare-scamming, copper-stealing, chiggun-eating, drug-dealing, Sec8 single Mammies and muh dik bucks in Detroit. Imagine the outcry of the Libtards for promoting negative stereotypes. Because even if it's totally accurate and filmed as it's happening, it's a white supremacist lie, and therefore taboo.

We all know that typical Niggroe famblies are like the ones we see in commercials and the Huxtables.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's right. Let them create a show with a fambly of hustling, welfare-scamming, copper-stealing, chiggun-eating, drug-dealing, Sec8 single Mammies and muh dik bucks in Detroit. Imagine the outcry of the Libtards for promoting negative stereotypes. Because even if it's totally accurate and filmed as it's happening, it's a white supremacist lie, and therefore taboo.

We all know that typical Niggroe famblies are like the ones we see in commercials and the Huxtables.
    Niggers and their woketurd lovers are always whining about (nonexistent) "negative stereotypes of niggers in the media." Where the fuck are they? I have yet to see them. ALL stereotypes of niggers in the media are positive. On every TV show they're doctors, lawyers, firefighters, cops, judges, senators, presidents, and royalty (we wuz kangz). In every commercial, they're wise, powerful, magical, and all-knowing. Meanwhile, whitey is the villain in every TV show and movie, and every commercial has to feature a doofus white guy who plays the role of buffoon against the wise and magical nigger, mud immigrant, or feminist. And of course there are dozens of propaganda TV shows like Honey Boo Boo that promote hateful negative stereotypes of white people.

There was one show, produced by the (ahem) usual suspects, called Buckwild that portrayed extreme negative stereotypes of white people living in West Viriginia. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), to his credit, spoke out against the show's negative stereotyping and it actually got canceled before the second season. A rare victory for the white race against (ahem) you know who.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and their woketurd lovers are always whining about (nonexistent) "negative stereotypes of niggers in the media." Where the fuck are they? I have yet to see them. ALL stereotypes of niggers in the media are positive. On every TV show they're doctors, lawyers, firefighters, cops, judges, senators, presidents, and royalty (we wuz kangz). In every commercial, they're wise, powerful, magical, and all-knowing. Meanwhile, whitey is the villain in every TV show and movie, and every commercial has to feature a doofus white guy who plays the role of buffoon against the wise and magical nigger, mud immigrant, or feminist. And of course there are dozens of propaganda TV shows like Honey Boo Boo that promote hateful negative stereotypes of white people.

There was one show, produced by the (ahem) usual suspects, called Buckwild that portrayed extreme negative stereotypes of white people living in West Viriginia. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), to his credit, spoke out against the show's negative stereotyping and it actually got canceled before the second season. A rare victory for the white race against (ahem) you know who.
    White men are now either buffoons, cucks, or evil incarnate.

Years ago when I used to watch The Walking Dead and participate in a discussion forum, the libtards squawked every time a gay died or a nigger got batwinged and whined that the show was rayciss. "Another fine Black man/LGBTXR-whatever gets killed. No suprise!"

I couldn't take it anymore and said that I didn't keep a scorecard of the race/sexual orientation of everyone but if I did, then I agreed the show is definitely raycist. I told them that if they wanted to keep score, they should note that every single sadistic psychopath, rapist cop, brutal dictator, nutcase, murderous redneck, silly fat clown, monstrous cannibal, or ineffectual doofus were all white, straight males - no exceptions.

Only one person replied to me to say that well, one of the Governor's henchman was a nigger (ugliest damned nigger I ever saw) so I said, yeah, but never did we see HIM do or even say anything not nice, just stand there looking horrified and shocked at how mean and cruel the evil, rapey, sadistic YT Governor was.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Years ago when I used to watch The Walking Dead and participate in a discussion forum, the libtards squawked every time a gay died or a nigger got batwinged and whined that the show was rayciss. "Another fine Black man/LGBTXR-whatever gets killed. No suprise!"

I couldn't take it anymore and said that I didn't keep a scorecard of the race/sexual orientation of everyone but if I did, then I agreed the show is definitely raycist. I told them that if they wanted to keep score, they should note that every single sadistic psychopath, rapist cop, brutal dictator, nutcase, murderous redneck, silly fat clown, monstrous cannibal, or ineffectual doofus were all white, straight males - no exceptions.

Only one person replied to me to say that well, one of the Governor's henchman was a nigger (ugliest damned nigger I ever saw) so I said, yeah, but never did we see HIM do or even say anything not nice, just stand there looking horrified and shocked at how mean and cruel the evil, rapey, sadistic YT Governor was.
    I never could get into The Walking Dead for a couple of reasons. First, of course, too many niggers (the excuse was "it beez in Apelanta, so of course deres gonna be niggaz," but no one was ever able to explain why 99% of the zombies were white). Also why the fuck does a show like that need characters talking about their LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ identities? In a real zombie apocalypse there'd be no room for identity politics.

But the big reason was that it was such a fucking soap opera with too much focus on the petty drama and not enough on the survival aspect. Watching it is like trying to watch General Hospital for the medicine. It just never worked for me.

17. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and their woketurd lovers are always whining about (nonexistent) "negative stereotypes of niggers in the media." Where the fuck are they? I have yet to see them. ALL stereotypes of niggers in the media are positive.
    Due to the writer's guild strike of 1989, the first true reality TV show made it's appearance on the fledgling Fox network. I say true because no typical writers, performers, comics or directors were involved whatsoever. It was a simple wildlife documentary employing no-one but a cameraman running to keep up with the subjects. It aired weekly with nothing but the wild niggers and their wranglers on camera. It was COPS and it was completely real and a smash hit that lasted for almost three decades until all the niggers screamed RAYCISS during the aftermath of the Fentanyl Floyd goodification and subsequent riots. It was cancelled in the US market until being picked up by Fox Nation just a few months ago.

COPS shows niggers and criminals as they are. Stereotypes exist for a reason.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-15-2022 at 01:57 AM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that people are wrong sending the skanky fat mud sharking whore hate mail. Obviously, the bitch likes it, because of the attention! People just need to ignore the fucking mudsharking fat bitch. And hopefully one of these days, her nigger fucking habit will get her killed!

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never could get into The Walking Dead for a couple of reasons. First, of course, too many niggers (the excuse was "it beez in Apelanta, so of course deres gonna be niggaz," but no one was ever able to explain why 99% of the zombies were white). Also why the fuck does a show like that need characters talking about their LGBTQIABCXYZ+++ identities? In a real zombie apocalypse there'd be no room for identity politics.

But the big reason was that it was such a fucking soap opera with too much focus on the petty drama and not enough on the survival aspect. Watching it is like trying to watch General Hospital for the medicine. It just never worked for me.
    I'm sure you noticed that every one these intellectual, morally impeccable Apelanta skreet niggas speak grammatically perfect English? The ones I hear ooking while seeing crime reports certainly don't sound anything like that.

Also, no YT is allowed to have a relationship with another YT because if they try to, one or the other of them has to die in some ugly way. I took a peek at the show a few weeks back, just out of curiosity. Three YT women are with nigger bucks, Daryl got himself a deaf octoroon, and the ridiculous Negan character is now MARRIED to an ugly nigress in a rachet wig. I never saw so much pandering and libtardism in one show. And of course, we had Rick wallowing in bed with that ugly, scowling sow, Michonne, which was the last straw for me.

Name:	negaon 11 - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	19772

Name:	TWDcarol and ezekiel - Google Search.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	437.0 KB 
ID:	19773

Name:	TWDdaryl and connie - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	19774

Fans are deliriously happy.

24. Likes Groid_Rage, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I cannot believe this was allowed to air on TeeVee?! How accurate it is.

26. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers were almost all glorified like the samurai sword one who ended up shacking up with the leader or the King Dredlock Nigger with the tiger
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

28. Likes Kagman, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast