Close

Likes Likes:  105

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

16 year old Honey Boo Boo gettin' lots of hate mail because of her 20 year old nigger molester/boyfriend

Mama June: Honey Boo Boo, boyfriend get ‘hate’ over ‘interracial relationship’

Mama June Shannon is defending her daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson’s interracial relationship with boyfriend Dralin Carswell.

“She is getting a lot of hate because she’s in an interracial relationship, he is older,” the “Mama June: Road to Redemption” star told TooFab on Tuesday of the 16-year-old’s relationship with Carswell, 20. “At the end of the day, Alana’s not that 6-, 7-year-old child y’all fell in love with 11 years ago.”

“Alana has grown up, she’s graduating high school next year, guys!” the 42-year-old reality star added. “People need to realize that she’s going to be 17 in August.”
    https://pagesix.com/2022/05/11/mama-...-relationship/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “At the end of the day, Alana’s not that 6-, 7-year-old child y’all fell in love with 11 years ago.”

Who, exactly, is this crazy bitch talking about. I don't know anyone who fell in love with her.

BTW, how is this not statutory rape? You know damn well this nigger isn't sniffing around the yard for nothing.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's been a disgusting little sow ever since I can remember seeing her pics around. Her mother is a low life meth head too...

Probably where she got taught to snogg on nigger hoggs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	disgusto.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	19733
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 05-12-2022 at 01:22 AM. Reason: add image

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody fell in love with that little porker, or the rest of the trailer trash on that show.
    That nigger is a child molester, and his victim will forever be known as Honey Jig-A-Boo-Boo.
    She will be back in the news, when she pays the toll....

P.S.: What's her address ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never would dream of watching one second of that train-wreck "reality" show (or any reality garbage), but I can't blame them. This is an era where being trashy, morbidly obese lowlifes like these, or dirty mudsharks like the Kartrashians gets you a TV contract for big money. There's an audience for this. Yeah, I know. It's depressing.

I'm pretty sure the nigger buck is either "developmentally delayed" or sees $$$ in the little porker. Her momma approves of this.

I'm trying to imagine me, at 16, bringing home a big, fat ugly, 20-year-old nigger buck and introducing him to my father.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would go for the tubby stupid ugly little white trash other than a nigger? The thing was a mud shark before it actually became one!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Who, exactly, is this crazy bitch talking about. I don't know anyone who fell in love with her.

BTW, how is this not statutory rape? You know damn well this nigger isn't sniffing around the yard for nothing.
    My thoughts exactly. Nobody was in love with this fat, fugly, rude, and vulgar cunt. You KNOW that this nigger is getting it's muh-dik on with this underage cum dump. Such a playa!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know the little blimp has blocked arteries and has to have a cholesterol reading in the 200 range, what with living on butter and frah chiggun. I just bet her nigger pet knocks her up shortly.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Sandy liked this post