Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore-9 Niggers shot in one day, one set of batwings

Two separate incidents. First, some spook ventilates four and kills one, using only 60 rounds from an assault rifle for this feat of marksmanship. Second incident, two troops of chimps interact, five ventilated, none good.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/quadr...imore/39958139
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/four-...imore/39961182

[QUOTE]Harrison said investigators are still trying to determine if there is any connection between this quintuple shooting and a quadruple shooting earlier in east Baltimore.[/QUOTE]

I think I have an idea of the connection, lol.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't shoot for shit, but they're always the one's doing the shooting, and the niggers they are shooting at
    shoot back, and they can't hit shit. Meanwhile, bystanders, and occupants of nearby buildings and vehicles, are
    the ones getting shot. All we can do is be ready to GTFO of the line of fire, when the SHTF, unlike niggers - who
    just stand around and watch most of the time.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers can't shoot for shit, but they're always the one's doing the shooting, and the niggers they are shooting at
    shoot back, and they can't hit shit. Meanwhile, bystanders, and occupants of nearby buildings and vehicles, are
    the ones getting shot. All we can do is be ready to GTFO of the line of fire, when the SHTF, unlike niggers - who
    just stand around and watch most of the time.
    Apparently, a lot of the elderly niggers in these ghettos actually sleep in their bathtubs, as those might have some resistance against random gunfire. The former commissioner of the Baltimore Police Department, Ed Norris, is a host on the local sports radio station, and typically has a rant about niggers and coddlers' about once a week. He went off on them this morning, lol. Funny enough, the co host of the show is a black guy, who is also a former cop, and typically agrees with him.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently, a lot of the elderly niggers in these ghettos actually sleep in their bathtubs, as those might have some resistance against random gunfire. The former commissioner of the Baltimore Police Department, Ed Norris, is a host on the local sports radio station, and typically has a rant about niggers and coddlers' about once a week. He went off on them this morning, lol. Funny enough, the co host of the show is a black guy, who is also a former cop, and typically agrees with him.
    Baltimore was once reported to have, by ABC News, 60,000 drug addicts, out of a population of 645,000.
    I'm guessing that a lot of those niggers croaked since then, now that fentanyl is so prevalent.
    I remember about 10 years ago, some jig columnist for a Baltimore newspaper wrote about how he got
    dragged out of his car, and beat up - at a stop sign - by a mob of 13 year old shit-stains. He wuz outraged...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92699&page=1

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Two separate incidents. First, some spook ventilates four and kills one, using only 60 rounds from an assault rifle for this feat of marksmanship. Second incident, two troops of chimps interact, five ventilated, none good.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/quadr...imore/39958139
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/four-...imore/39961182

[QUOTE]Harrison said investigators are still trying to determine if there is any connection between this quintuple shooting and a quadruple shooting earlier in east Baltimore.

I think I have an idea of the connection, lol.[/QUOTE]

DAMN!! Ba Mo' niggs are worst shots than chimpcongo nigs!! Chimpcongo nigs have a 20% Bat Wing rate, Ba mo' only 11%!!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Look at the way one buck nigger in this news video blames racism for the violence in Baltimore:

No, niggers are to blame for the violence. Baltimore is a mostly nigger town, and most of power holders are niggers. Combine niggers in power and street niggers, then you serious nigger problems.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

11. Likes Sandy liked this post