Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a picture of a nigger, but a pic of a funny Niggergerian scam email.

I think the nigger must have learned to read with books from the 18th century: (this is the actual font size)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerScam.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	19729
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate all Niggerians and plain niggers. Useless in everything.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger penmanshiff at ifs beffs!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger penmanshiff at ifs beffs!

Best part is that the first email it sent me was in microscopic font, so I complained I have eye problems and it needed to send it again in bigger letters. I love wasting the time of these stupid niggers.

First attempt of the Africoon:

Name:	niggergerianidiot.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	19730

How the hell can anyone be scammed by this?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Best part is that the first email it sent me was in microscopic font, so I complained I have eye problems and it needed to send it again in bigger letters. I love wasting the time of these stupid niggers.

I fuck with them a lot too. I gave one 4 or 5 credit card numbers one time before he realized I was making it up and he cursed me out.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The forum "419eater.com" has links to tons of fake stuff like this you can send to your nigger, including Western Union forms that you create to look blurred, crumpled or with coffee stains on the MTCN. Makes the groids very angry.

http://www.sec-pic.com/b41ter/DeuzerTools/generators/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m sure that there is a gullible fool or fools out there that would fall for the nigger scam. A fool and his money are soon to part!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure that there is a gullible fool or fools out there that would fall for the nigger scam. A fool and his money are soon to part!

The number of people worldwide who send money to Nigeria is staggering. I've read quite a few stories like one woman who, in all, sent around 600,000$ to one nigger. Surprisingly a lot of educated and professional people get scammed a lot, simply because they think they're too smart to fall for any monkey business.

It's so simple: If any stranger online asks you for money, it's a scam - no exceptions.

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The number of people worldwide who send money to Nigeria is staggering. I've read quite a few stories like one woman who, in all, sent around 600,000$ to one nigger. Surprisingly a lot of educated and professional people get scammed a lot, simply because they think they're too smart to fall for any monkey business.

It's so simple: If any stranger online asks you for money, it's a scam - no exceptions.
    I had a lovesick idiot working for me a while back who was crying every day about losing his girlfriend. He wasn’t very able to talk to women like I am, so I suggested he go online to a dating service. He did and started getting junk mail. Anyway, he answered a junk email from Ghana. Soon,nigger bitches started calling him up in the morning telling him they loved him and needed money to come be with him.The fool started sending the nigger sows money.And he would show pics and tell me how he and some Ghana sow would live happily ever after.I told him it was a scam.
    Dont know exactly how much he sent.But,I figure it was over $400 a week.So, finally I had to intervene. I couldn’t stand watching this idiot get taken. I explained and proved to him that he was getting taken. And after I burst his bubble, he was heartbroken again and blamed me. So, I fired his stupid ass. He’s lucky I didn’t whip his ass before I fired him. I hate morons!Especialy when they waste my time!

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a lovesick idiot working for me a while back who was crying every day about losing his girlfriend. He wasn’t very able to talk to women like I am, so I suggested he go online to a dating service. He did and started getting junk mail. Anyway, he answered a junk email from Ghana. Soon,nigger bitches started calling him up in the morning telling him they loved him and needed money to come be with him.The fool started sending the nigger sows money.And he would show pics and tell me how he and some Ghana sow would live happily ever after.I told him it was a scam.
    Dont know exactly how much he sent.But,I figure it was over $400 a week.So, finally I had to intervene. I couldn’t stand watching this idiot get taken. I explained and proved to him that he was getting taken. And after I burst his bubble, he was heartbroken again and blamed me. So, I fired his stupid ass. He’s lucky I didn’t whip his ass before I fired him. I hate morons!Especialy when they waste my time!

Mind-boggling, isn't it? Plus, your friend's Ghana sow was no doubt a big buck.

Someone I know thought she found true love online - with someone she'd never met or even talked to. She was going to give him her banking information so he could send her money. I gave her the facts but now I'm sorry I did. She turned out to be a real bitch.

Look at this woman, who thought Jason Statham (actually some butt ugly Niggergerian) was messaging her and in love with her. He also needed her to send him money, which she did. I think Jason may have his own money.

I must say his written English isn't very good. Shame on you, Jason. The niggers end every sentence with "honey" "baby" "darling", "My queen" etc because they are writing to so many dumb women they can't possibly remember their names.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-47969165

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mind-boggling, isn't it? Plus, your friend's Ghana sow was no doubt a big buck.

Someone I know thought she found true love online - with someone she'd never met or even talked to. She was going to give him her banking information so he could send her money. I gave her the facts but now I'm sorry I did. She turned out to be a real bitch.

Look at this woman, who thought Jason Statham (actually some butt ugly Niggergerian) was messaging her and in love with her. He also needed her to send him money, which she did. I think Jason may have his own money.

I must say his written English isn't very good. Shame on you, Jason. The niggers end every sentence with "honey" "baby" "darling", "My queen" etc because they are writing to so many dumb women they can't possibly remember their names.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-47969165

There’s an old saying that I find to be common sense.” If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t“. Some people are so fucking stupid that I cannot be friends with them. I will end up having to knock sense into them!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There’s an old saying that I find to be common sense.” If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t“. Some people are so fucking stupid that I cannot be friends with them. I will end up having to knock sense into them!

It really bugs me when I hear all these people being called "victims". If you are so stupid or let greed take over that you make yourself believe that someone in an anonymous email who doesn't even know your name wants to give you, e.g., "Two million five hundred thousand United State dollar only" then you deserve whatever you get, unless you are mentally incapacitated.

You know how lazy niggers are. They wouldn't spend all day every day sending emails if it wasn't successful.

I got this and, as unbelievable as it seems I just know there are people who sent all their banking info to this smelly sub-simian groid:

Name:	nigeria Mail.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	19743

When I'm not in the mood to play with niggers, I just send a pictorial reply, of which I have quite a few.

Name:	monkeyALL.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	19744

Name:	scam2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	19745

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post