Close

Likes Likes:  12
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sand nigger rapes 11yo girl in Berlin (Germany)

    A - supposedly - 16yo asslifter from Afghanistan raped a 11yo in Berlin. Nothing happens, he gets one year probation, and that's it. Of course no #MeToo etc. from feminists, leftists as well.
    https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news...eilt-li.248390

  2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lifter shoulda been sent back to the middle east.In a box!

  4. Likes IseDaDiva, Celticgirl liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    A - supposedly - 16yo asslifter from Afghanistan raped a 11yo in Berlin. Nothing happens, he gets one year probation, and that's it. Of course no #MeToo etc. from feminists, leftists as well.
    https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news...eilt-li.248390
    I believe there's a new law there now for peaceful, rapey, migrant muzzies: "Sexual emergency". Muzzies need to rut on the regular and if it happens to be your son or daughter, tough luck. "I was horny" is now a legitimate defense to the rape of a child. It's part of their culture and if you object you're obviously Islamophobic and rayciss:

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever a rape victim is a very young girl or an old lady, the perp is always a nigger or a sand nigger. Those are the only two species on the planet subhuman enough to commit those vile acts.

    This is why I call myself a pro-white rather than a white nationalist. The WN/National Socialist types are always bleating about "Muslims be our bruddahs", "Islam be our ally", "Mohammed dindu nuffins," etc. Fuck Muslims and anyone who loves them, no matter where they are on the political spectrum. Muslims are as low as niggers and have well earned their title of sand nigger.

  7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  8. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    A - supposedly - 16yo asslifter from Afghanistan raped a 11yo in Berlin. Nothing happens, he gets one year probation, and that's it. Of course no #MeToo etc. from feminists, leftists as well.
    https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news...eilt-li.248390
    No way that sand nigger is 16. It's probably at least 30.

    I was watching one of those "UK Border Security" shows and this Nigerian nigger had been caught trying to enter Britain illegally. This was a full-grown, middle-aged nigger buck, it was blatantly obvious that it was at least 35, but it claimed to be 15 years old (seriously) and ooked that it couldn't go back to da muddaland because its parents had been killed and it feared it would be next. The nigger was granted entry to the UK pending application for asylum.

    At the end of the show, they do a little blurb on how each of the cases turned out, and in this Nigerian nigger's case, it was "the nigger disappeared from its assigned location and is now loose in England."

  9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  10. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    GeneralPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see niggers and sand niggers alike are having the time of their life. Must be nice to do whatever you want with no consequences whatsoever applied to them except for everyone else.

  11. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    No way that sand nigger is 16. It's probably at least 30.

    I was watching one of those "UK Border Security" shows and this Nigerian nigger had been caught trying to enter Britain illegally. This was a full-grown, middle-aged nigger buck, it was blatantly obvious that it was at least 35, but it claimed to be 15 years old (seriously) and ooked that it couldn't go back to da muddaland because its parents had been killed and it feared it would be next. The nigger was granted entry to the UK pending application for asylum.

    At the end of the show, they do a little blurb on how each of the cases turned out, and in this Nigerian nigger's case, it was "the nigger disappeared from its assigned location and is now loose in England."
    I watched that video some time ago! "I beez 15" when it was clearly more than twice that age. The airport authorities just figuratively shrugged and allowed it to run off to find other members of its troop and get set up to scam, rob, and rape, all on the taxpayers' dime. I was shocked at the laxity of allowing this big nigger to just walk away.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  12. Likes Anastasia liked this post
  13. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Whenever a rape victim is a very young girl or an old lady, the perp is always a nigger or a sand nigger. Those are the only two species on the planet subhuman enough to commit those vile acts.

    This is why I call myself a pro-white rather than a white nationalist. The WN/National Socialist types are always bleating about "Muslims be our bruddahs", "Islam be our ally", "Mohammed dindu nuffins," etc. Fuck Muslims and anyone who loves them, no matter where they are on the political spectrum. Muslims are as low as niggers and have well earned their title of sand nigger.
    And when the victim is a young boy, you know the perp is a muzzie 100%.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I watched that video some time ago! "I beez 15" when it was clearly more than twice that age. The airport authorities just figuratively shrugged and allowed it to run off to find other members of its troop and get set up to scam, rob, and rape, all on the taxpayers' dime. I was shocked at the laxity of allowing this big nigger to just walk away.
    Those shows can be fun to watch, but they have too many handpicked white perps so they don't appear "rayciss."

    The Canadian version is always busting white American kids who try to drive across the border with weed in the car. According to TV only whitey smokes weed LOL.

  15. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Those shows can be fun to watch, but they have too many handpicked white perps so they don't appear "rayciss."

    The Canadian version is always busting white American kids who try to drive across the border with weed in the car. According to TV only whitey smokes weed LOL.

    I don't watch any shows like that. They annoy me too much. I just caught the one about the Niggergerian by chance on YT. Many years ago I watched "Bait Car" two or three times. This was before I knew much about niggers and I couldn't understand why, when a nigger got wrangled in the car he had just stolen, he howled "I dindu nuffing!" when everyone had just watched the whole thing on camera.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  16. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the garbage Orban is trying to prevent and he is getting slaughtered for it.

  17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  18. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    This is the garbage Orban is trying to prevent and he is getting slaughtered for it.

    Yes, because not wishing his country to be invaded by thousands of savage niggers and predatory, evil muzzies and trying to keep his own people safe from rape, robbery and murder makes him "Hitler". I think some people need to get off social media and learn a little history.

    Same with Matteo Salvini in Italy, who is being crucified for saying
    ‘I refuse to think of substituting 10m Italians with 10m migrants’

    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  19. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    No way that sand nigger is 16. It's probably at least 30.
    Exactly!! They do that all the time, to get asylum more easily. The article says court "guessed the ass-lifters age". Of course, as soon as they discover that they'll be able to get pension when 65yo, I bet they all will be suddenly 20 years older.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This is why I call myself a pro-white rather than a white nationalist. The WN/National Socialist types are always bleating about "Muslims be our bruddahs", "Islam be our ally", "Mohammed dindu nuffins," etc. Fuck Muslims and anyone who loves them, no matter where they are on the political spectrum. Muslims are as low as niggers and have well earned their title of sand nigger.
    And again: My sentiments, EXACTLY! The Nazis (National Socialists) were Socialists, and they always said so. The whole WWII thing was more of a brother fight between Socialists (Stalinist "world wide" socialism against "socialism within nations"). I think I have found an answer why Socialists love Mohammedans so much: For one, both are suppressive ideologies. And, even more important: Both of them claim that the members of their caste are some sort of "superior beings", so they have the right to make others work for them. Mohammedans say that "Allah made the infidels to work for them", and Socialists say that "capitalists*) are evil, hence we have the right to exploit them"

    *) replace that with the daily newly discovered enemies of the left, e.g. "Whites", "old white males", "conservatives"...

  20. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
  21. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I believe there's a new law there now for peaceful, rapey, migrant muzzies: "Sexual emergency". Muzzies need to rut on the regular and if it happens to be your son or daughter, tough luck. "I was horny" is now a legitimate defense to the rape of a child. It's part of their culture and if you object you're obviously Islamophobic and rayciss:

    Haha, yes, that picture absolutely nails it! Where is it from? Because the text is German, but the police officer wears a British uniform.

  22. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Haha, yes, that picture absolutely nails it! Where is it from? Because the text is German, but the police officer wears a British uniform.
    I used to have the English version but it got lost so I found this one. I guess whoever replaced the words thought it was appropriate for more than one country, which it certainly is.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  23. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see there are still people in Germany who know the score about inferiors like niggers and sand niggers.

  24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  25. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    And again: My sentiments, EXACTLY! The Nazis (National Socialists) were Socialists, and they always said so. The whole WWII thing was more of a brother fight between Socialists (Stalinist "world wide" socialism against "socialism within nations"). I think I have found an answer why Socialists love Mohammedans so much: For one, both are suppressive ideologies. And, even more important: Both of them claim that the members of their caste are some sort of "superior beings", so they have the right to make others work for them. Mohammedans say that "Allah made the infidels to work for them", and Socialists say that "capitalists*) are evil, hence we have the right to exploit them"

    *) replace that with the daily newly discovered enemies of the left, e.g. "Whites", "old white males", "conservatives"...
    Hitler was very pro-Islam because he thought Islam was a "stronger" religion than Christianity. He even wished the Muslims had defeated Charles Martel and conquered Europe in the 700s, showing what a fool Hitler was. If the Muslims had conquered Europe, there would have been no Renaissance, no Age of Discovery, no Enlightenment, no Industrial Revolution. Humanity would have been permanently stuck in the Dark Ages. Not only that, but Islam is just as racially supremacist as Nazism - only the sand niggers believe that Arabs are the "master race." If the sand niggers had conquered Europe, they would have exterminated white men and raped and impregnated white women, creating a mixed-breed race that would have lacked the intelligence to create the civilization that the European race built.

  26. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Hitler was very pro-Islam because he thought Islam was a "stronger" religion than Christianity. He even wished the Muslims had defeated Charles Martel and conquered Europe in the 700s, showing what a fool Hitler was.
    Yes and no. He changed course on that topic over time. In the beginning he was anti-mudslime, and pro-jewish. He described the goat-fuckers exactly as the retarded idiots they are. Interestingly the Nazis even did a few propaganda films to advocate for the establishment of an Jewish state in Palestine (at that time an British colony, hence the Brits opposed). The change in course happened later, mostly due to Stalin's Marxism (Marxist scholars were mostly Jewish), and oil. But he obviously was a bat-shit crazy idiot, and a straw-man, so its hard to tell what really went on in his mind - and which ideas were genuinely his own and which one he copied. Churchill wrote a few pretty interesting books covering that topic by the way (make sure to get the original ones, not the politically cleaned reprints. But be warned, it can take some time to find them! The google scanned versions are not the original).
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If the Muslims had conquered Europe, there would have been no Renaissance, no Age of Discovery, no Enlightenment, no Industrial Revolution. Humanity would have been permanently stuck in the Dark Ages. Not only that, but Islam is just as racially supremacist as Nazism - only the sand niggers believe that Arabs are the "master race." If the sand niggers had conquered Europe, they would have exterminated white men and raped and impregnated white women, creating a mixed-breed race that would have lacked the intelligence to create the civilization that the European race built.
    Exactly! Sadly today's socialists that praise mohammedanism are the same idiots they were a hundred years ago. They don't realize that their ideology will surely loose to mohammedaism, since the latter is even more repressive and brutal. Socialism always ends in terror! Europe is past its point of no return imho.
    By the way as you say "creating a mixed-breed race that would have lacked the intelligence to create the civilization that the European race built.": That is exactly the plan of Marxism! Create dumb people that can be ruled over by a superior class! Karl Marx and Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi both explicitly suggest forced breeding of white people with dumb but strong africans to "create a caste of low iq brown people" that won't oppose to communism! Or, if you prefer living socialist: Soros, David Rubenstein, Klaus Schwab, David Rothschild... said exactly the same! The goal is to get rid of European whites in the long run.

  27. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    A - supposedly - 16yo asslifter from Afghanistan raped a 11yo in Berlin. Nothing happens, he gets one year probation, and that's it. Of course no #MeToo etc. from feminists, leftists as well.
    https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news...eilt-li.248390
    What do you expect from the followers of mohammed, the @$$lifter pedophile?!

  28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  29. #20
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Sandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I believe there's a new law there now for peaceful, rapey, migrant muzzies: "Sexual emergency". Muzzies need to rut on the regular and if it happens to be your son or daughter, tough luck. "I was horny" is now a legitimate defense to the rape of a child. It's part of their culture and if you object you're obviously Islamophobic and rayciss:
    That's what happened in Austria. The initial conviction was overturned because even though the boy was saying no, the prosecution had to prove the rapist knew the boy was saying no.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mber-2015.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •