Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger I never heard of comes out as DL

Comedian Jerrod Carmichael — who is hosting “Saturday Night Live” on April 2 — has officially come out in his new HBO special, which premieres Friday night.
    After telling a story about realizing his father had been cheating on his mother for years, Carmichael takes a beat and looks out at his audience. “After that was out in the open, I was left alone feeling like a liar, because I had a secret,” he says. “One that I kept from my father, my mother, my family, my friends, and you. Professionally, personally. And the secret is that I’m gay.”
    After a long silence, the audience claps, to Carmichael’s visceral relief. “I’m accepting the love, I really appreciate the love. My ego wants to rebel against it.” Later, he adds, “I rebelled against it my whole life. I thought I’d never, ever come out. At many points I thought I’d rather die than confront the truth of that, to actually say it to people. Because I know it changes some people’s perceptions of me. I can’t control that.”
    Carmichael — 34 and born in North Carolina — came to prominence in the Los Angeles stand-up comedy world. He also created the brilliant-but-canceled sitcom “The Carmichael Show,” which ran for three seasons on NBC, and was both topical and semi-autobiographical.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170003988.html

So here's another nigger that's we're supposed to think is famous, except it isn't. Or is it famous because it's another nigger that Niggerloving Broadcast Corp. kept on for three seasons despite horrible ratings?

Strictly speaking, DL means a bucks keeping it a secret that it prefers other bucks, but there's no problem with calling a buck DL when it "comes out," because every niggerbuck prefers other bucks over their sows. Hell, they prefer animals and holes in trees over sows.

The nigger admitting what it is doesn't change my "perception" of it. It's still a vile nigger beast.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170003988.html

So here's another nigger that's we're supposed to think is famous, except it isn't. Or is it famous because it's another nigger that Niggerloving Broadcast Corp. kept on for three seasons despite horrible ratings?

Strictly speaking, DL means a bucks keeping it a secret that it prefers other bucks, but there's no problem with calling a buck DL when it "comes out," because every niggerbuck prefers other bucks over their sows. Hell, they prefer animals and holes in trees over sows.

The nigger admitting what it is doesn't change my "perception" of it. It's still a vile nigger beast.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Strictly speaking, DL means a bucks keeping it a secret that it prefers other bucks, but there's no problem with calling a buck DL when it "comes out," because every niggerbuck prefers other bucks over their sows. Hell, they prefer animals and holes in trees over sows.
    A face-full of Hope Solo's roast beef would either kill him, or cure him.
    Worth a try, one way, or the other.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A face-full of Hope Solo's roast beef would either kill him, or cure him.
    Worth a try, one way, or the other.....

OMFG.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    came to prominence in the Los Angeles stand-up comedy world. He also created the brilliant-but-canceled sitcom “The Carmichael Show,” which ran for three seasons on NBC
    Sounds like him and Nigger fraud Juicy Smonkeylet should get together and stage another fake hate crime. They can't succeed at anything except gay muh dikk and shitty entertainment anyway.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody beyond a small percentage of the population would know about this nigger if the Lame Stream Media didn't keep talking about it. Even most niggers wouldn't know.

Jerrod Carmichael was on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Thursday, where he discussed how his life has changed since coming out. The comedian publicly revealed he was gay during his HBO special Rothaniel, which premiered last month.

“I think I feel freer,” Carmichael said. “After coming out, you realize that, like — I realize a lot of people are in the closet about something. Through the process. It's inhibiting. Like, I realize I take better pictures since coming out because I'm not worried about looking gay. Was I not smiling because smiling is gay? So silly.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...071357728.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Sounds like him and Nigger fraud Juicy Smonkeylet should get together and stage another fake hate crime. They can't succeed at anything except gay muh dikk and shitty entertainment anyway.
    GOOD point!!

11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody beyond a small percentage of the population would know about this nigger if the Lame Stream Media didn't keep talking about it. Even most niggers wouldn't know.
    Jimmy Kimmel and the DL buck blew each other through a hole in the dressing room wall,
    to "keep it real". They got a room after the show. The aftermath looked something like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gillum Passed Out Naked.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	19758

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't that the Florida nigger that thought it could be governor, and was caught passed out in a hotel room after a night of DL?

Name:	GEEZUS.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	19762

15. Likes Jim Crow, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All dindu bucks are on the down low by default. To a nigger, any kind of hole looks like an opportunity.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked it better in the old days where they just stayed in the closet ehere they belong. What the fuck is the big deal about coming out? What does the nigger expect,the golden tootsie pole/DSL award? Lol!

19. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    we'll give this nigger an extra special pink cabin on the boat back to Wakanda.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't that the Florida nigger that thought it could be governor, and was caught passed out in a hotel room after a night of DL?

Name:	GEEZUS.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	19762
    Yep! Gillum the crackhead/niggerfag also was the mayor of Tallahassee! I said it once and I’ll say it again. Florida bit the bullet when Desantis won! We went from almost having the worst most disgraceful governor in the history of Florida to the best ever in Desantis! Of course I love Desantis because he’s a fellow Italian from Sicily. But I also like him because he’s ex-military, very respectable with great morals and a very strong will to do the right thing!